Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Just wait for the Black Friday sales a couple of weeks after Fallout 4's release. I'm sure lots of retailers will have massive overstock and be selling them at $40 or less. I remember I got L4D2 around $25 a few weeks after it initially launched because it was in November.
Massive overstock of PC games? Really?

Wat de GMG gamze sale BTA At NAo?
New-Age-Outlaws-620x350.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Valve updated refund process for Steam Controllers.

Guess what's first asked question if I wanted to cancel preorder of my non-shipped Steam Controller?

CGQhknJ.png

Not sure what has already been posted, so...

Daily Deals
40% off Kerbal Space Program - $23.99

Halloween Sale 10/26 - 11/02
Ending 10/28
Up to 75% off Alien titles
75% off Bandai Namco titles
75% off Kings Bounty titles
Up to 80% off South Park: The Stick of Truth game and DLC
60% off Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Steam) - $12.00
50% off Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Steam) - $10.00
75% off Silent Hill: Homecoming (Steam) - $10.00
75% off Metro Redux Bundle (Steam) - $12.50
75% off Metro 2033 Redux (Steam) - $6.25
75% off Metro Last Light Redux (Steam) - $6.25

Ending 11/2
50% off id Software titles

Up to 80% off Halloween Sale
Up to 75% off 11 Bit Studios titles
Up to 80% off Might and Delight titles
Current Voucher: 22% off FACEYO-URFEAR-S22PER (Expires 10/30 1600 UTC)

Up to 75% off Halloween Sale

Weekly Staff Picks: Warhammer Bundle - Up to 50% off

Witcher 3 talk:

I'm enjoying the heck out of the Witcher 3 also. I've read the first two books and I'm starting the third (The Time of Contempt) so I'm in full on Witching mode.

Out of curiosity have you had any trouble with the fast travel anywhere or item durability mods? I've been wary of using any mods that involve scripts for fear of breaking my game/save.

Most of the mods I am using are visual: SweetFX + Reshade for graphics/AA, no dirty camera lens effects, Friendly HUD. As for gameplay changing stuff I am using reduced item weight, increased creature loot, and an XP mod that makes quest you have over-leveled still give full XP.
More Witcher 3 Mod Talk:

I haven't seen any problems at all with fast travel.

I did have some problems with the durability mods and a couple others (I think the over 9000 weight mod was another one) - 1.10 made witcher 3 not work at all with a few mods after upgrading from 1.08.

Luckily, I had made a copy of the entire Witcher 3 directory and my gamesaves folder before updating so I didn't have to deal with uninstalling the mods or potentially screwing up a save or whatever.

Unfortunately, GoG Galaxy now thinks I am running 1.10 so updating to 1.11 would probably entail me having to unistall/re-downloading the whole game or something. I may try it someday, but unless I have problem in game I probably won't bother.

The other mod I think 1.10 messed up for me was autoloot. I hated having to look for the little bundle enemies dropped and autoloot just grabs all that shit up for me.

I am also using increased creature loot at it's lowest setting, but shied away from the XP mod. I figure if I'm over-levelled already why make the game even easier by levelling up more. In fact, I have 10 ability points un-allocated in an attempt to somewhat offset my overleveled-ness (yep! I make up words!).

Unrelated: The TV show Gotham is a steaming pile of pony crap. This isn't news as I knew this last season.

I was forced to watch all of last season and 2 episodes from season2 since my gf didn't believe I hated it because I "liked all that batman shit". Apparently, my gf considers it to be 'so bad it's good' while I genuinely thought she liked it so I was being nice about it and watched it with her. The fact that the show has an 8.0 on IMDb makes me weep for the future and over the 20+ hours of my life that show and this misunderstanding has wasted.

Halloween Sale 10/26 - 11/02
Ending 10/28
Up to 75% off Alien titles
75% off Bandai Namco titles
75% off <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.gamersgate.com/games?filter=offers&prio=discount&q=king" href="http://www.gamersgate.com/games?filter=offers&prio=discount&q=king" s%20bounty"="">Kings Bounty titles
Up to 80% off South Park: The Stick of Truth game and DLC
60% off Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (Steam) - $12.00
50% off Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Steam) - $10.00
75% off Silent Hill: Homecoming (Steam) - $10.00
75% off Metro Redux Bundle (Steam) - $12.50
75% off Metro 2033 Redux (Steam) - $6.25
75% off Metro Last Light Redux (Steam) - $6.25

Ending 11/2
50% off id Software titles
75% off Metro Redux bundle and it's still $12.50? What the hell Gamersgate?

Yo dudes, my friend is looking for a deal on Fallout 4. I told her to check isthereanydeal which has DLgamer at $50.99 as their lowest price. Do you guys know of a better deal?

I assumed that was a joke.
Sorry, forgot to add YCS. Other than the pre-order glitch on GMG for $30 I don't recall any FO4 deals.

More Witcher 3 Mod Talk:

I haven't seen any problems at all with fast travel.

I did have some problems with the durability mods and a couple others (I think the over 9000 weight mod was another one) - 1.10 made witcher 3 not work at all with a few mods after upgrading from 1.08.

Luckily, I had made a copy of the entire Witcher 3 directory and my gamesaves folder before updating so I didn't have to deal with uninstalling the mods or potentially screwing up a save or whatever.

Unfortunately, GoG Galaxy now thinks I am running 1.10 so updating to 1.11 would probably entail me having to unistall/re-downloading the whole game or something. I may try it someday, but unless I have problem in game I probably won't bother.

The other mod I think 1.10 messed up for me was autoloot. I hated having to look for the little bundle enemies dropped and autoloot just grabs all that shit up for me.

I am also using increased creature loot at it's lowest setting, but shied away from the XP mod. I figure if I'm over-levelled already why make the game even easier by levelling up more. In fact, I have 10 ability points un-allocated in an attempt to somewhat offset my overleveled-ness (yep! I make up words!).

Unrelated: The TV show Gotham is a steaming pile of pony crap. This isn't news as I knew this last season.

I was forced to watch all of last season and 2 episodes from season2 since my gf didn't believe I hated it because I "liked all that batman shit". Apparently, my gf considers it to be 'so bad it's good' while I genuinely thought she liked it so I was being nice about it and watched it with her. The fact that the show has an 8.0 on IMDb makes me weep for the future as well as cry over the 20+ hours of my life that show and this misunderstanding has wasted.
Witcher 3 talk, part deux:

Interesting, I think I am using the adjustable weight mod where you enter a scale factor and it makes all items lighter by that amount (I think I chose 1000x lighter). So far it has been patch proof.

I did see that autoloot mod on the nexus, I might have to give it a shot. And for some reason I can't stop myself from looting every plant I see, even though with the way potions work in TW3 it seems a bit pointless.

I just started using the XP mod since it felt like I was unlocking skill slots at a glacial pace. I might have to turn it off if things start progressing too quickly. Although at the rate I play I will be lucky to get to the expansion content by the end of the year.

Damn. Ok I told her to just buy it at DLGamer I guess. 

Don't throw stuff at me but I'm buying it on PS4. I will come to regret it, I know.

Oh, can you apply that 22% coupon to Fallout 4? Yeah you can I tested it. Thanks guys.

[quote name="shrinerr" post="12989426" timestamp="1445904960"][quote name="rcsample" post="12989240" timestamp="1445897768"]Wat de GMG gamze sale BTA At NAo?
[/quote]
1491627479161503660.jpg
[/quote]
YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT, SHRINERR!!!

I'm mildly curious where scheistykeys.com is getting their Fallout 4 keys from since Bethesda usually has that shit locked down with a chastity belt in the cheap countries.

Yeah, it was a Bobby joke, but hey...if anyone really wants Fallout 4 for $40, then I will send you the key when it's released on GMG. I haven't finished Fallout NV yet, and my backlog is over 2,000 strong. I blame peer pressure for pre-ordering it in the first place.

GOtBaKS.png

I was actually thinking it might be that but seems like they'd need a ton of shill accounts and to have gotten on that shit right quick with it to get a significant number of them since I believe GMG has a per account limit on how many of the same game you can buy.

Then again, I can see them being run by someone like Madjoki who has an army of alts and sits around all damned day waiting for that once every 3 months decent glitch.

Yeah, it was a Bobby joke, but hey...if anyone really wants Fallout 4 for $40, then I will send you the key when it's released on GMG. I haven't finished Fallout NV yet, and my backlog is over 2,000 strong. I blame peer pressure for pre-ordering it in the first place.

GOtBaKS.png
$10 would be a better deal for me.

I'm picking up Halo 5 today, what more do you want from me?

I think the bigger problem is now Bobby has more games than you. C'mon, are you gonna worry about what your 3,000th game is, or having a higher steam count than Bobby???
I actually wish I had less, I missed making my 3000th special. :whistle2:(

Also your 3000th game needs to be ARK otherwise you fail at life.
This would have been a good choice.

This so makes that Capcom HB look fantastic, now doesn't it?
This is why I'm convinced it's the best bundle this year.

The Humble hint looked a bit like my Steam avatar, which is a skeleton from Castle Crashers. And they did release that updated version.

bread's done
Back