Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I don't know why myself. Japanese games are trash.

I would pay $15 for Shadow Complex on Steam even after getting it for free from Epic. I would have paid that years ago despite owning it in 360. That was money on the table Epic just left. Foolish.

Here lets meme up the thread. What are you purging from Steam and why? For me it's Payday 2 because it's trash and Towerfall because Anita. I might have to do a self defense purge of MGS The Grindan Pain to avoid being suckered into Kojimas Folly again but that's not a purge I would make lightly. Only if my life spirals out of control again.

Steam now lets you delete games pemanently from your account. I don't know how helpful this will be to people but for me it meant I could delete the free multiplayer only version of Company of Heroes 2 and buy a cheap full version to replace it so now I can play the campaign alone.

Steam now lets you delete games pemanently from your account. I don't know how helpful this will be to people but for me it meant I could delete the free multiplayer only version of Company of Heroes 2 and buy a cheap full version to replace it so now I can play the campaign alone.
Slowpoke.jpg

i have been inspired by humble bundle...trying to think of other ways i can exploit charity to get rich
Modest Pasports Bundle - I'll donate 33% of your purchase to the ASPCA and write it off on my taxes*

* as long as you adjust the sliders

I'd rather buy Shadow Complex on Steam than get it for free on some shitty required client that I've never heard of. Not sure what they were thinking.

We've already got Steam, Origin, and Uplay, we don't need another client.
I took it for free this morning off Epic Games Launcher/client.

And if it winds up cheap in a bundle for Steam, I'll want it there too.

+1's everywhere!!!

Those lovely chaps at Paradox just gave me a free DLC for a game I don't own.

If it wasn't the season of giving, I wouldn't have the energy to even paste it here.

3L48C-0LD9F-XL96A

Chow down.

So I cant remove certain games from my steam library because it came in a steam bundle

Ex: Rhythm Zone, if I wanna remove that, I'd have to get rid of Beat Hazard too.

One last thing on Undertale, when you folks get around to playing it, it'll be pretty obvious what you need to do when playing but just in case, there is one simple rule you should keep in mind to make sure you get the true ending.
DO. NOT. KILL. ANYTHING. NOT. EVEN. ONE. THING. DO NOT KILL A SPIDER, A FLOWER, A BUG OF ANY SORT, EVEN A DARK LORD. DO NOT KILL ANYTHING AT ALL.

More bundle junk for your best friend's girlfriends second cousin's dry-cleaner or third favorite kitchen appliance or whoever doesn't have these already.  Enjoy!

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2:

HT7B2-EC4?P-EMTJ5 

? = D

Overture

KWT2E-IM?NX-WIKJB

? = V

One last thing on Undertale, when you folks get around to playing it, it'll be pretty obvious what you need to do when playing but just in case, there is one simple rule you should keep in mind to make sure you get the true ending.
DO. NOT. KILL. ANYTHING. NOT. EVEN. ONE. THING. DO NOT KILL A SPIDER, A FLOWER, A BUG OF ANY SORT, EVEN A DARK LORD. DO NOT KILL ANYTHING AT ALL.
I played Dishonored and from personal experience I know that's terrible advice. I'm not falling for your tricks, Rollingskull.

So I obliged that dumbass developer who requires a pint of semen and lostnumber's landlord's goldfish's Desura password to get a key for Expander. I gave him all of the required information and then told him he can simply use our Desura keys to verify that we bought the game and have it on our account.

Nothing yet from him. I can't even imagine that many people have contacted him after his obtuse posting and list of demands. Your game isn't even that good, man. Just give us the keys. Or give them to Lazy Guy Studio so they can send them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
The downsides of Bobby txting me about deals:

Bobby: Arkham Knight Premium is $25

Me: How is that a deal lol

Bobby: 75% off

Bobby: Is deel

Bobby: $24.19 actually

Me: Is as much a deal as ur faec

Blade: Black Eyed Peas Experience $14 at walmart
Blade: is gr8 deel
Blade: hope u hav a kinect
spoderman: da fuq
spoderman: nothx
Blade: u guna mis owt
Blade: also 3 for $10 pizza @ dominnows
spoderman: gonna kill u

Oops... I just tried to buy Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor GOTY from Nuuvem... and the payment actually went through. Uh, yay?

I should've tried buying Mad Max...

bread's done
Back