Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
No seriously guise CD keys is 2 shady 4 me.

*activates Russian VPN to buy games out of region*

CAG pls
I don't agree with this logic. CDKeys resellers "buy"/steal their games and resell them for profit, and we're exploiting a loophole in the "Americans pay premium prices" department to buy single copies for personal use.

It's pretending to be Russian to get laid versus going to Russia and kidnapping some women to sell in a prostitution ring. There's no comparison as to which one is worse.

Call back, but I like Long Dark for what I've played so far, but it's a busy week for me, so minimal gaming.  What got me to buy was this Let's Play series.  I like the commentator, I find him amusing to keep watching the series even, but the first video or two will give a basic impression of the game without spoiling later areas and challenges (I don't even know what they are).

It's one of the most complete feeling EA games I've played, it's gorgeous, and yes, Jennifer Hale.

I bought Watch Doggies when the Amazon box copy was six bucks or whatever it was.  That is good enough.  I doubt I will replay it anytime soon so it would literally just be a +1 at this point.

I would also give Long Dark a solid recommendation. There isn't particularly any goal (You can score attack by trying to squeeze maximum survival days out, but that's a bit more of a pain in the ass than it's worth) in the sandbox at the moment, but it has some excellent sound and graphics. Most notably the weather, they do a fantastic job of conveying different degrees of weather/severity of storms. I kinda hope they add humans to the sandbox mode (And ideally a variety of them, so some are just straight up hostile, others will pretend to be friendly and then steal from you, some that'll be friendly and join up, etc) to spice it up more, but even as-is with just the sandbox mode it's a neat thing.

Fingers crossed on the story mode.

Call back, but I like Long Dark for what I've played so far, but it's a busy week for me, so minimal gaming. What got me to buy was this Let's Play series. I like the commentator, I find him amusing to keep watching the series even, but the first video or two will give a basic impression of the game without spoiling later areas and challenges (I don't even know what they are).

It's one of the most complete feeling EA games I've played, it's gorgeous, and yes, Jennifer Hale. <3

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRBGTZfjIvg[/youtube]
damn.. u sub to Splattercat too? He is the reason I started Shadowrun series. :bow:

u become friends with an australian and trade them for it?
Completely incorrect. You need to become friends with someone who lives in Australia. They don't have to be Australian.

It also doesn't work becoming friends with an Australian if they don't live in Australia.

Dumbass.

Yes, I know New Zealand uses the same Steam Store too. But I didn't want to type New Zealand a bunch of times, because New Zealand is quite a lot of typing. Especially when you type New Zealand four times.

Completely incorrect. You need to become friends with someone who lives in Australia. They don't have to be Australian.

It also doesn't work becoming friends with an Australian if they don't live in Australia.

Dumbass.

Yes, I know New Zealand uses the same Steam Store too. But I didn't want to type New Zealand a bunch of times, because New Zealand is quite a lot of typing. Especially when you type New Zealand four times.
New Zealand doesn't use the same steam store, dumbass! They get different prices. They also use different currencies (New Zealand uses NZD, while Australia uses USD). The currency difference makes NZ have much cheaper prices than US or Australia most of the time

Last edited by a moderator:
Still need card 7 if anyone's up for a trade. Have two or more of everything except 4 and 8.

New Zealand doesn't use the same steam store, dumbass! They get different prices. They also use different currencies (New Zealand uses NZD, while Australia uses USD). The currency difference makes NZ have much cheaper prices than US or Australia most of the time
Cool, I can delete all those New Zealands I typed out then. Because I really hate typing New Zealand.

what program/extension do u guys use to sell card in bulk?

edit: nvm.  Steam inventory helper to the rescue

Alright, what's the best deal on Long Dark? Just the Steem sale currently? Not gonna lie, Jennifer Hale still has the vice grip on my heart... and other parts... she did over a decade ago.

what program/extension do u guys use to sell card in bulk?

edit: nvm. Steam inventory helper to the rescue
There's a limit on how functional it is now, as I mentioned to Bruticis about 27 times the other day because he wouldn't stop bitching about the uselessness of the extension. Basically, you can't look up more than 20 card values per minute, so if you try listing 100 cards you'll be waiting for 5 minutes for all of the prices to come up. Tweak the options so it doesn't try listing too many at once and you should be good.

The point is that SIH still works and is a great tool, but Valve added in more restrictions to make it work less effectively.

Alright, what's the best deal on Long Dark? Just the Steem sale currently? Not gonna lie, Jennifer Hale still has the vice grip on my heart... and other parts... she did over a decade ago.
Might be 50 cents cheaper at wingamestore if their pcgames5off voucher is still active.

Oy...I ordered Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris off tremorgames when it was up for like 2.7 seconds the other night, and they sent me Tomb Raider GOTY instead. 100 American Girl videos, down the drain!

Oy...I ordered Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris off tremorgames when it was up for like 2.7 seconds the other night, and they sent me Tomb Raider GOTY instead. 100 American Girl videos, down the drain!
You'll probably be fine, that's happened twice to me and they replaced my keys with the correct game. As long as you create a support thread (I see that you did), they'll either give you a new key or refund you. Either way, you got a free Tomb Raider GOTY..

Welp Jennifer Hale walked around in the wilderness for a while, collected a lot of wood, accidentally locked herself out of a dam, slept in a cave, went out in a blizzard, used all her wood and still nearly froze to death, and chased a rabbit for a while.

There's a lot of snow out there.

And Jennifer Hale is not as young as she used to be... Still sounds hot but... less so.

She's almost here!

Girl of the Year!

Meet her January 1st!

:whee: :whee: :whee:

I think I broke Supersonic Ads for myself with that console script. I left American Girl running in a loop for a night and came back to find I was only 500 coins richer. Now the whole thing's frozen. Probably got banned from that tab like I did with the regular Supersonic tab.

I think I broke Supersonic Ads for myself with that console script. I left American Girl running in a loop for a night and came back to find I was only 500 coins richer. Now the whole thing's frozen. Probably got banned from that tab like I did with the regular Supersonic tab.
wait wut... console script...

I was sitting here refreshing the frame manually... :/

I also thought I got banned from Supersonic because the whole supersonic tab said "We have no more offers for you" or something. Fixed itself the next day though.

How low has Goat Simulator gotten? I was thinking of snagging it for my niece at the 75% its at right now. Also is the zombie add on worth snagging?
If she's very young, you may want to be aware the the title is rated M. There's a bit of offensive language in the game, though I believe there is a filter option. I got greeted with a a few fun words as my kids were watching me play. Fortunately, I'm not really bothered with it, but they are my kids. Just thought I'd throw that out there in case you were unaware and buying it for a little girl who wanted to "play the cute goat game"

The UmiharaKawase games are now delisted from Steam. I was just going to buy them too. They were there just a hour ago.

I believe this is the saddest I've ever been about a delisting.

Yeah, what is this sorcery?

This dude has a level 10,000 Holiday sale badge.

Now I realize that the trading cards are dirt cheap. But you're still looking at about $0.75 per badge craft if you buy the cards. Do the math.

Insane.

My favorite thing about that guy is that his recently played list is clearly 100% card idling. I guess he needs the extra $.24 to keep up that lifestyle.

bread's done
Back