Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So, I have my free punch card coupon from Massive Sushi, but now I don't know what to get. Maybe that Criminal Minds game, since I'm at least a fan of the show (or at least I was the last time I watched it 3 years ago).
I mentioned getting this the other day. I booted it up and it only showed me two cases ... I checked the game install and there were only videos for two cases, so that's not a lot of content. So make sure to spend your free game credit on something worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't really care for Criminal Minds, but I played that back when I still had ridiculously high standards for my pointandclickers. Next stupid TV tie-in game i'll talk myself into needing will probably be either Psych or Party Down.
Oh god now you made me want the Party Down game. And bonus points for not even being a hidden object game.

I half want the pre-order honored because, well, I'm not sure. But, the other half of me wants to see it canceled just for the drama. That might be worth the $5 in itself.
Half of me wants it cancelled because my penny piching ass would just like my $5 back. The other half of me wants it cancelled to piss off a lot of random people on the internet. The child in me really likes fire and likes to burn things. Let's just wait and see which side wins out in the end.

Half of me wants it cancelled because my penny piching ass would just like my $5 back. The other half of me wants it cancelled to piss off a lot of random people on the internet. The child in me really likes fire and likes to burn things. Let's just wait and see which side wins out in the end.
X34UY.png

My wife walked in on me playing Kitten Sanctuary last night.

"Yeah, um, so these kittens are, uh, being held by aliens and you need to, uh, match this stuff to open the trap and afterward your kitten lives in a little kitten park and you have to brush and play with it or it'll wander off again and, uh,... you don't get to judge me!"

"Oh, I'll be playing the shit out of this later on..."
Wait, the kittens poop? That's surprisingly simmish.

*Edit: Why am I not shocked that you can play as a lesbian in this game?
Well, that tears it. Soon as this gets bundled, I'm grabbing it. Doesn't matter how terrible the bundle is.

Unless, you know, it's in a $10 tier of a HB or something. Getting those is just silly.

Next thing you know you guys will all have lazy town avatars.

Pervs
I was wondering who was to blame for all the extra fetish fuel jailbait bright and cheery dispositions around here today.

I really want this game, I love Saints Row and I like deals

but i honestly want this cancelled because of the insanely self-entitled smug posts i've seen over this on the steamhub for gat out of hell

How so the bolded?
Games which:

• I bought for cheap but have no interest in playing (bundles, glitches, big deals)
  • are awful
  • I recognise as "good" but aren't my kind of game

You may not wish to share, but I'm curious... what's the "best" game on your removal list?
I'm not brave enough. I've already upset enough people!

what i want to know is...how many of them were from WGN free for a vote promos
2 I think :)

I'm playing a lesbian who just told this girl she randomly met in the mall that she's buying lube for their date tonight as a pickup line.
I'm beginning to regret choosing a dude. I'm full degenerate for the lesbians but I figured a game with crass women and casual sex needed a dude.

I'm playing a lesbian who just told this girl she randomly met in the mall that she's buying lube for their date tonight as a pickup line.
Real lesbians don't need lube, or so I'm told. I wouldn't have even said this except that Neuro515 has indicated that I don't post enough to get bundle leftovers. My next drop will therefore be done 1 code per post.

So, I have my free punch card coupon from Massive Sushi, but now I don't know what to get. Maybe that Criminal Minds game, since I'm at least a fan of the show (or at least I was the last time I watched it 3 years ago).

Edit: So, yeah. The vicious cycle has started. I'm two punches away from another free game
I can see I made the right move. Take my free game and run away with a full pocketbook. Actually I got a bit miffed that they required my name and billing address when I was using Paypal so there's that too. They don't need to know me if they don't need to know me if you know what I mean.

I can see I made the right move. Take my free game and run away with a full pocketbook. Actually I got a bit miffed that they required my name and billing address when I was using Paypal so there's that too. They don't need to know me if they don't need to know me if you know what I mean.
Should've selected Bitcoin option. No Name/address needed.

I'm beginning to regret choosing a dude. I'm full degenerate for the lesbians but I figured a game with crass women and casual sex needed a dude.
I figured the same. If I'm playing a game where a fairy in panties is trying to teach me to score with chicks, why pretend to class it up with some girl on girl?

I figured the same. If I'm playing a game where a fairy in panties is trying to teach me to score with chicks, why pretend to class it up with some girl on girl?
For me it was just the sheer ridiculousness of it which makes it even more of a trainwreck. I can't imagine any woman ever saying this stuff.

Anyway, I've been doing an awful lot of bad pickup lines and 20 questions about what I like and not much bubble popping yet. The Big Fish grandma in me is getting anxious.

*Edit: Okay I get it, going on 'dates' is the bubble popping.

I don't think this instance fits the "Preorders are Bad" paradigm. Shit, I would preorder more often at $5 (total).

How so the bolded?

CAG ate my cheaplikeafox multiquote, but if what you're getting at is that you'll be done buying at 2000 in order to actually focus on the games you already have backlogged, that's very admirable. Futile, perhaps, but admirable.

I thought about doing a guess-the-number-of-jellybeans contest with a date for when I hit 2000, but I haven't figured out how not to bias the result. Is there a website or app that keeps info locked and private until a certain time?
Yeah, that's precisely the intent. I've been making an effort to cut back in the last year. Me and spoder used to be pretty close in game count and now he has a comfortable 400+ lead on me.

Before the first Humble Bundle I had 16 games on my Steam account. Out of those 16, 3-4 are in my top 10 played games of all time. 13 of my top 15 games played I didn't get in bundles. Not that some of those games didn't end up getting bundled eventually.

I enjoy the collecting metagame as much as anyone, but I enjoy a good game a little more. I figure this way I flip the metagame from gotta catch em all to gotta be real selective with what I catch. Hopefully, I will slow down enough to play games as I get them. We'll see. I'm serious about cutting myself off after 2,000 so I will have to make my game buying decisions a lot more selective.

For me it was just the sheer ridiculousness of it which makes it even more of a trainwreck. I can't imagine any woman ever saying this stuff.
I hear this ALL the time from women. Maybe you just need to meet the right women, Or maybe I do...

Bitches always hurting my whore feelings

nSf9Kxk.png

I've learned that the best way to a Latina girl's heart (and into her pants, I guess) is to give her maracas. This game is hella educational.
I also learned that the fairy has yellow fever and loves her some chocolate, and no, not candy.

Isn't this a great way to spend MLK Day?

I've learned that the best way to a Latina girl's heart (and into her pants, I guess) is to give her maracas. This game is hella educational.
freelance-writers-market3-notepad.s600x600.jpg

"Give.... Mexicans.... maracas...." Got it! Thanks

In other news, I'm playing the hell out Speedrunners. Too bad I am godawful at it though.

WTF.... you people....

UGH.

So what the hell is going on here?  I'm so confused.  One day, Big Fish games, today you're all lube toting lesbians.

And I don't think there's any game here really.

And this is coming from the guy who bought that stupid Vita card game where you had to jack it off to level the cards up.

fc6bb538bf24cdb94f3addedb7795607_h264_high.jpg

As I checked my profile and see that Steam says I own 1825 games, I pondered what my 2000th game might be. Then it hit me! My 2000th game will be my last game.

Not sure how well this is going to work out, but that would leave me with 175 games I can add to my Steam account. I'm hoping to b a lot more selective with my game adds from now on, but we'll see how that works.

Of course I just bought the new Bundlestars to add another 10 to my game count, but we'll see.
What would you do if you're at #2000... and Tripwire launches KF2???

What would you do if you're at #2000... and Tripwire launches KF2???
You know I'll definitely leave a slot open for KF2. My #1 wishlist game for the last year (yeah those Tripwire jerks have been teasing us for a year).

Update:

Game #1826 was Ostrich Island. Got my Steam key from my Shiny Loot purchase and it is definitely worth an add. I played it a bit before DRM free from Shiny Loot. Will try to finish it eventually on Steam. And it has cards!

One of my colleagues gave HuniePop a poor review, and the dev totally didn't flip out on a GamerGate-fueled rant wherein he admitted to online stalking of the reviewer in question in response.

http://www.huniepop.com/post/108464572403/sjw-reviews-hp-spoiler-he-doesnt-like-it

A real winner, this one.
Looked at his social media accounts and that counts for online stalking? You're absolutely batshit stupid. Do you even understand the point of social media? How dare he look at my twitter and my facebook page which I post all kinds of personal crap to?

Exactly how little self-awareness do you have? All he did was disqualify the reviewer by saying he's lol SJW and you turn around and disqualify him because he's lol GamerGate. And nobody has even linked to the review which could settle crap up without these little bitch games of he's mean she's dumb.

Looked at his social media accounts and that counts for online stalking? You're absolutely batshit stupid. Do you even understand the point of social media? How dare he look at my twitter and my facebook page which I post all kinds of personal crap to?

Exactly how little self-awareness do you have? All he did was disqualify the reviewer by saying he's lol SJW and you turn around and disqualify him because he's lol GamerGate. And nobody has even linked to the review which could settle crap up without these little bitch games of he's mean she's dumb.
calmdown.gif

Also if you Google Huniepop review, it's not difficult to find out which review he was speaking of. Game reviews in nature are NOT objective (something people often forget), they are purely subjective and seems that the reviewer didn't enjoy the game. Unless the reviewer LITERALLY didn't play the game, nothing should ever disqualify a reviewer from having his/her opinion on their enjoyment of a game.

So Big Fish, quick list of some stuff to consider. I'll try and edit and add to it. I slanted it a bit toward somewhat more obscure stuff because I figure the ghostly hidden object stuff they already plaster all over the front page.

Age of Mahjong

Antique Road Trip USA
Battle Slots (Sort of Puzzle Quest with slots; don't think about it too hard)
Best in Show Solitaire
Build a Lot games
Burger Island (for Sunasun; it's sort of like Cook, Serve, Delicious) Dammit, removed
Chocolatier Games Removed, ugh, this is the problem with having an old ass list. Anyway Half Price books may have boxed versions of it cheap

Ciao Bella (a rare romance sim/visual novel that's not Anime. Yes it's girly but it's quite good for the genre and unique)

Coconut Queen (if you aren't one of the 50 people I gifted it to; it NEVER goes on sale on Steam anymore and it's awesome)
Cute Knight (By Hanako, sort of VN/RPG-lite)

Cute Knight Kingdom (another from Hanako)

DQ Tycoon Removed
Dragonstone
Drawn games (probably Big Fish's flagship game. On Steam but NEVER goes on sale)
Elementals: The Magic Key
Emily's New Beginning (Recent release, reboot of a well known time sim casual serious)
Fairy Godmother Tycoon (quite detailed for a casual game; 67 reviews and at 5 stars)
Feeding Frenzy (Popcap)
Fishdom games (Depths of Time is the newest)
Mahjong Escape (Popcap; there's Japan and China versions)
Murder She Wrote (Has voice acting; the person they got does an excellent Angela Landsbury :p)
Press Your Luck (Ubisoft seems to have removed it)

Nancy Drew: The Silent Spy (This one is not on Steam it was released in 2013 after they stopped releasing on Steam)

Plant Tycoon (Utopianmachine got this one with her freebie)

Seven Seas Solitaire

Scrabble (Popcap)
Sheep's Quest (Unique game, kind of hard to describe. Puzzler with building mgt elements, sort of boardgameish too)

The Chronicles of Emerland Solitaire

Wandering Willows (Utopian Machine's top pick ;). On Steam but never on sale anymore) removed :whistle2:(

Wonderland Adventures: Mysteries of Fire Island (3D top down puzzler kind of indie-ish visuals but had its own charm)
Youda Fisherman (time management with boats)

They do have some more famous stuff too like Puzzle Quest and a bunch of the more well known Popcap games.

Oh gosh, I think that's like 80% of the Hidden Object games there which themselves are like 80% of what they sell. Let me think on it.
that was nice, picked up 6 games for the wife that never go on sale on Steam.

thank god for having a bunch of old email accounts

All I'll say about this boobie butthurt nonsense is that for me personally a single picture of an anime girl with unrealistically large breasts is eyerolly. Once you start adding flopping up and down animation and pic spam with like 6 of that in a row then I'm like okay that's too much now.

I'll also add that multiple pic spams in one post in general is annoying to me as well and I've given Tebow crap for that in the past even when he was posting male wrestlers.

In any case, I agree with Neuro that it's better if we just err on the safe side and try to moderate ourselves because if the mods here do it they won't be careful about what they delete and a lot of unrelated stuff will get nuked too.

It's been talked about on SPUF a bit lately and it's definitely going around, likely related to all the junk bot friend requests from level 0s going out. It's best to just set profile comments to friends only.
I get them too, changed it to friends only

freelance-writers-market3-notepad.s600x600.jpg

"Give.... Mexicans.... maracas...." Got it! Thanks

In other news, I'm playing the hell out Speedrunners. Too bad I am godawful at it though.
Earlier today my friend and I decided to release a new CD.. Fiesta Floor Mix.. We call it a new genre of EDM.. Technachi! Techno meets mariachi baby... Think that will help the cause?

that was nice, picked up 6 games for the wife that never go on sale on Steam.

thank god for having a bunch of old email accounts

I get them too, changed it to friends only
I can't believe this has turned into a big fish games love fest off of one post! Really? ROFLMAO

Samba De Amigo must be a real hit with the ladies.

Anyway

From what I understand, it was this one.

I found that out by a Google search that lead to 4chan of all places. :fridge:

Anyway, I feel like that author takes it all a little too seriously. It's just so over the top I can't really do that myself. Maybe I'm just a campy trash aficionado. *shrug* Also the bubble popper stuff isn't completely terrible, I do have some experience with those sorts of games. :p

EGYPX-HXZK9-XIDN0
XPFEH-T2IF8-DPA0T

I don't think these work, but they might?
Thanks for enola (bottom code)

EDIT: checks out Enola community page, sees 1st few users screenshots... :shock:

SOME PARTS OF THIS GAME ARE DISTURBING OR CRUEL Contains violent situations, sexual content and nudity. Enola is a psychological adventure game that delves into the inherent darkness of love, death and revenge.

Thanks for enola (bottom code)

EDIT: checks out Enola community page...WTF??!?

SOME PARTS OF THIS GAME ARE DISTURBING OR CRUEL Contains violent situations, sexual content and nudity. Enola is a psychological adventure game that delves into the inherent darkness of love, death and revenge.
Sounds like my kind of party.

EDIT: Tried the top code and got Farm For Your Life. Equally as disturbing and cruel as Enola I'm sure.

[customspoiler=Nothing to see here.]
Time to clear out the extras.

Requirements:

• Have 300+ posts.
  • Quote this post with only the game(s) you would like.
Direct PMs will be ignored. Quoting the entire post will be ignored.
[/customspoiler]
Generous move! In the meantime, I'll just keep posting ...

bread's done
Back