Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I've never played a LEGO game or read/seen Hairy Potter. I'm not a Batman or Marvel fan. But with the amount that you people babble about it, I'm tempted.
The gameplay is largely the same in all of them -- break LEGO stuff, collect bricks, solve puzzles, advance story. All of them allow you to unlock a myriad of characters and replay levels using their new abilities (which also uncovers collectibles). If you like a bit of action/adventure with some light puzzle gameplay then you'll probably have a decent time. This is true especially if you like the IP upon which that particular game is based.

That's a bundle price right there, and I think I'm even going to buy a set for the kids. Viva Nuuvem!

The gameplay is largely the same in all of them -- break LEGO stuff, collect bricks, solve puzzles, advance story. All of them allow you to unlock a myriad of characters and replay levels using their new abilities (which also uncovers collectibles). If you like a bit of action/adventure with some light puzzle gameplay then you'll probably have a decent time. This is true especially if you like the IP upon which that particular game is based.

That's a bundle price right there, and I think I'm even going to buy a set for the kids. Viva Nuuvem!
Thanks! Bought! Yeah, bundle price... under $1/game.

Nuuvem made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaaaaaand keys are already being sold in the cesspool marked up 276%.
I think considering the effort it takes to buy from Nuuvem it's only fair. There are a lot of hoops and hurdles you have to pass before you can buy from them. It's not like just anyone can do it.

I borderline hate the gameplay of LEGO games. Can't really stand the non-voice acted pantomime either.

I bought the bundle.
You should try some of the newer ones as they ditched the mumbling in favor of real dialogue. Marvel is probably the most fun if you like the characters. LotR is good if you like the story (Marvel's hub is way better).

Nuuvem has a LEGO bundle for ~$7.05.

• Batman
  • Batman 2 DC Super Heroes
  • Harry Potter: Years 1-4
  • Harry Potter: Years 5-7
  • The Hobbit
  • Marvel Super Heroes
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • The Movie - Videogame
Wow...

Individual Steam keys as well.
Ralph_Furley.gif

Hmmm. How are the Harry Potter ones? Those are the pair I'm most interested in.
I liked 1-4 better than 5-7. The levels were just better overall, I thought. Of course, if you like HP, you'll enjoy getting to play as all of the characters and goofing around in the world. The story is the same as the movies/books.

• Batman
  • The Hobbit
  • Marvel Super Heroes
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • The Movie - Videogame
Wow...

What the fuck... that's about a fifth what I paid for those off Russian traders.

why did I scroll down on this page? now I know about this game and must have it. How can I get this on greenlight?
You can get the digit version if you have a Mac, Gamersgate sells it, but Windows is disc only.

*channels MysterD* I own the boxed retail version on disc.

It's actually a decent game. Some of the movies you can come up with are pretty hilarious.

If you think a movie mogul tycoon type game crossed with The Sims sounds good then definitely get it even if you have to MysterD it.

I already have the ones I might actually play, Marvel, Batman 2, and LOTR.  If anyone wants just those 3 I'd split for the +1s.

Also, what is it going to take to get an Arkham Origins complete edition on sale at Nuuvem?!!

Nuuvem is suddenly the greatest game store ever.

I'm even tempted to learn Portuguese.
I finally cracked in November and learned to jumps through hoops of fire to buy from Nuuvem. It's been totally worth it. Even more exceptional since Gaben got "tough on Putin" in early December.

I already have the ones I might actually play, Marvel, Batman 2, and LOTR. If anyone wants just those 3 I'd split for the +1s.

Also, what is it going to take to get an Arkham Origins complete edition on sale at Nuuvem?!!
Also wtf is Arkham Origins going to get a GOTY edition? (I'm scared to buy just base.)

• Batman
  • The Hobbit
  • Marvel Super Heroes
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • The Movie - Videogame
Wow...

Holy crap. I already have the Harry Potter ones, and don't have much interest in any of the others...this is such a good deal though. So tempted.

Thanks to those who posted the Nuuvem deals. Picked up Origins, Blackgate, and the LEGO bundle. Not sure I'll ever play the LEGO games so I'll leave the keys unredeemed for now and maybe sell them for $20 a pop later on down the line.

I interrupt this Lego broadcast to announce that the HuniePop Valentine's Day content update is live.

http://steamcommunity.com/games/339800/announcements/detail/160212332508285424

Valentine's Day Update Is Live! (v1.2.0)
FEBRUARY 13 - SEIRIE
Hey guys! Let your significant other know you've got better things to do tomorrow because HuniePop's Valentine's Day update is now live!

Here are the details of this update (SPOILERS Ahead):

Ending Scene: HuniePop is decidedly not a story heavy game, but some players felt a little disoriented at the end; wondering if they had "beaten" the game. So we put together a short conclusion scene between Kyu and the player, just for closure. For players that have already completed the game, you can access this scene by spending the night with Venus one more time. Kyu will visit you the following morning.

100% Completion Changes: We have implemented a few changes that begin to take effect after the player has witnessed the ending scene. These changes will help make getting to a 100% completion rate less of a grind.

• You will be able to buy girls' collection items directly from their collection screen, but at a steep Hunie cost.
  • You will be able to choose which date location to go to with girls that you have already spent the night with.
  • The chance of getting a "learn a detail" question when talking with her will double for girls you have already spent the night with.
Alpha Mode: We have added a new post-game feature called "Alpha Mode". Alpha mode is sort of like an endless freeplay mode. You will be locked into the "Hard" difficulty setting and each date you go on will be progressively more difficult, indefinitely. The challenge is to see how many Alpha mode dates you can get through. To activate Alpha Mode you have to give Kyu each of the 12 pairs of panties, but you can only do this after you have witnessed the ending scene.

Steam Achievements: As highly requested we've added 20 Steam Achievements to unlock; half progress and half challenge. The progress achievements will be unlocked retroactively. All you have to do to retroactively unlock is boot up the game and load into your save file. If you'd rather earn them from scratch simply start a new save file. (If your achievement descriptions say "Locked For V-Day" just restart Steam.)

We have completely re-done Kyu's final CG photo, replacing the old one.

You can exchange the Tissue Box for a new special date gift that you can't get any other way.
If you happen to have tossed away a pair of panties, you will now be able to re-earn them by spending the night with that girl again.

You now must also have spent the night with Kyu, in addition to the eight normal girls in order to unlock Venus.

Your date's bra will fall off halfway through the bedroom bonus round.

A handful of game balance tweaks and a handful of minor bug fixes.

Version number and censored/uncensored flag added to title file load screen.

If you are playing on Steam, just download the latest game update (you may need to restart Steam for it to recognize there is an update to download). If you are playing the version purchased from either Humble or MangaGamer, all you have to do is go re-download the game from that respective service. Feel free to delete and replace your old game executable (and data folder if you are on Windows). You will not lose your save data as that is stored in a different location.

Anyone want Lego Batman 1 and 2 for 91 cents each? Posting here first before I take them.. elsewhere.

Gone

Hey, remember when Aliens vs Predator and Aliens: Colonial Marines were removed from the Steam store?

No?

Well, never mind then, because they're back.

You knew already, well fuck you then.

Dumbass.

Hey, remember when Aliens vs Predator and Aliens: Colonial Marines were removed from the Steam store?

No?

Well, never mind then, because there back.

You knew already, well fuck you then.

Dumbass.
Yeah, they were put back a few days later. It was just marketing ploy by Sega.

So I'm inexplicably proud that I reached 1300 games on Desura even though I almost never play anything on there and it's basically purgatory for bundle keys before they can get into Steam.

It ended up being this game, a free game. You can actually add free upcoming games to your account too.

Anyway, I always add the free games and have eventually gotten some Steam keys out of doing that so it's worth taking a few seconds to do that every so often not that [customspoiler=they've made adding a free game to your account way simpler]
nvrkYln.jpg
[/customspoiler].

I think considering the effort it takes to buy from Nuuvem it's only fair. There are a lot of hoops and hurdles you have to pass before you can buy from them. It's not like just anyone can do it.
Please tell me your not serious I have bought from there and it was no issue

bread's done
Back