Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
how about Indiana jones, why does everyone always forget about Dr Jones
Why not Dr Jeep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cUSzxuFDFM

I really wouldn't worry about it, unless you really love skins and the challenge modes the only DLC worth getting is Cold, Cold Heart.
Yeah well... I really like the challenge rooms. I'm also pretty down on AO, based on everything I've read, since I love AA & AC. I somewhat think I'd rather replay AC again.

Also wtf is Arkham Origins going to get a GOTY edition? (I'm scared to buy just base.)
BundleStars has had Arkham Bundle w/ everything before (except Blackgate):

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/batman-complete-bundle/

If it comes back, maybe do like I did - see if you can split the pack w/ someone.

I did - and basically I just only kept the Arkham Origin DLC's.

EDIT:

It's kinda been a while since that title of prestige lost its meaning with game publishers.
Well, they could at some point create Arkham Origins Ultimate pack w/ everything (Base game + ALL DLC's) and name it as such.

Naming it properly would help - i.e. don't name it a GOTY Edition.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been waiting on a deal for THIEF, so when I saw this I checked out the store page on Steam, only to find out that the Master Thief Edition is just a bunch of fluff (some .jpgs, minor cheats, and music) and there's loads of DLC available to buy on top of that. Unfortunately, the regular version is NOT on sale ($14.99). Where is the logic?

I guess I'm waiting for a super-cheap base version of the game. Master Thief Edition can go jump out of a window.
I actually almost pulled the trigger on this last night but then I started listening to the soundtrack and it was generic ambient crap. Easy pass after that.

Is anyone else that ordered that Lego bundle missing keys? I only have keys for The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings. All the other games say "Chave ainda não gerada, pode estar havendo um atraso da produtora." It's been a few hours now and still no keys.

https://twitter.com/nuuvem/status/566582372502487041

I'm assuming this is related...

https://twitter.com/nuuvem/status/566576643309703168

On nuuvem related news.... I'm sorry, but I have read it now. It seems like you can save an aditional 10% off with this promo code: tE43Fe7ZmlHS 

I tested it on Batman Blackgate, but I'm almost sure it should work for all the Carnival deals at the moment.

You know, if they go to Warner and ask for more keys unless they are complete dolts they should be able to put two and two together and figure out what's up. Might lead to them region locking going forward.

On nuuvem related news.... I'm sorry, but I have read it now. It seems like you can save an aditional 10% off with this promo code: tE43Fe7ZmlHS .

I tested it on Batman Blackgate, but I'm almost sure it should work for all the Carnival deals at the moment.
Great. Everyone go buy manga maker for $5(ish) so you can not make Anime art just like you already not make RPGs with RPGMaker.

So has cross-regional trading been eliminated entirely now? I think I recall seeing somebody mentioning this a short while ago. Though I had just spent the day sniffing glue, so I might have misunderstood.
I was able to get cheap (tf2 key) copies of Starbound and Project Zomboid because Russian 4pks themselves are/were region locked, but when opened the remaining 3 copies were/are ROW.

So they ended the Lego bundle early. Better that way, my kids were only missing the Harry Potter games from that pack.
"Este game não está mais disponível."

Nããããããããoooooooo!

(i got it; just wanted to Portuguese)

Great. Everyone go buy manga maker for $5(ish) so you can not make Anime art just like you already not make RPGs with RPGMaker.
vfiq67P.jpg

I was able to get cheap (tf2 key) copies of Starbound and Project Zomboid because Russian 4pks themselves are/were region locked, but when opened the remaining 3 copies were/are ROW.

"Este game não está mais disponível."

Nããããããããoooooooo!

(i got it; just wanted to Portuguese)
Thank you for reminding me it's time for breakfast.

Totally not serious question because I am totally not considering buying it, but can you make furry people? Like you know with fox ears and tails? Or is that like $1000 DLC?
Furries are passé. I'll buy it if you can make a turtle man, dressed as a railroad engineer.

Or dressed as a newsie? What am I dressed as, anyway?

[quote name="motoki" post="12500818" timestamp="1423932683"]Sorry no more left for real South Americans because all the 'South Americans' bought it all.[/quote]
Hehe slickreddit South Americans

Apparently the Art Instruction Schools have gone high tech and have an app now. No more TV Guides for them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v-x89ccCRg

I don't like Hooters wing sauce.  And most of the girls wear like 10 bras to create fake cleavage.  I prefer strip clubs during the day shift.  Get to see real women then. 

Valentine's Co-op Sale is live.

I'm guessing no daily?
The only thing I think is kind of halfway decent is maybe The Don't Starve Together Frontier Pack at 75% off. Everything else is pretty eh or meh for me.

Never mind, must be a loyalty discount. I see it as $5 when I'm logged in because I own Don't Starve but not Don't Starve Together, but then when I'm logged out it's just $20. Apparently the same for people who own both too.

Okay I was told it's always that price for people who own Don't Starve and that Don't Starve together is going to be F2P when it comes out of Early Access in 80 years or whenever they feel like it. Nothing to do with the sale.

Valentine's Sale you officially suck.

But hey, Magicka is on sale.

bread's done
Back