Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
How this makes me [customspoiler=feel...]

portret_ioana_liliana_gheorghe_bone.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Like one of them Last Of Us fungus-head peoples?

Do any of you have any real experience with Bound by Flame? Everyone I have asked on my friends list has only idled it. I am curious if its worth the $10 Bundlestars has it on sale for. Apparently a lot of people complain about the combat being difficult. If you have actually played it and can offer an opinion I am interested to hear it!

Do any of you have any real experience with Bound by Flame? Everyone I have asked on my friends list has only idled it. I am curious if its worth the $10 Bundlestars has it on sale for. Apparently a lot of people complain about the combat being difficult. If you have actually played it and can offer an opinion I am interested to hear it!
Why didn't you buy it when it was $10 on steam? Could've used gaben bux

Note that...
y u dash mai dreems?

I just saw one thing on the list that I (sort of) didn't own and 75% off and I wanted to think there was at least one good sale for VD. Clearly Valve couldn't even pull that off.

I forgot to look for EA/F2P we're making you pay for something half baked that we're giving to you for free anyway when it's fully baked fine print shenanigans.

Note that...
I thought the point of this pack was to be able to gift it to other people and have them send back the "together" portion so you can play together. At least that's what I was gonna do with it.

Also is it just me or is there no banner/advertisement for the valentines day sale on the front page? Lazy Valve, it's like they don't want us to buy games from them...

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why I got my hopes up on the co-op sale. LL has been on sale at a lower price before too! Why don't they at least match their lowest sale price? Makes no sense to me.

I thought the point of this pack was to be able to gift it to other people and have them send back the "together" portion so you can play together. At least that's what I was gonna do with it.

Also is it just me or is there no banner/advertisement for the valentines day sale on the front page? Lazy Valve, it's like they don't want us to buy games from them...
Ah, I didn't realize that. Anyone I'd play it with already owns it.

Why didn't you buy it when it was $10 on steam? Could've used gaben bux
Aww man must have missed it somehow, also I wasn't really interested because of the mixed reviews but one of my friends said he is enjoying it recently but I don't always agree with his taste. You guys have a much better view of games from a value aspect, for the most part. If that's the case i'll wait until steam has it on sale again.

https://twitter.com/nuuvem/status/566654202965798914
So Monday or Tuesday.... I hope I don't gilby it again.
And in other news, following my Valentine's lucky day, forgot to preorder Poopies BM2 and had to pay 4$ for it. And the day is not over....

So Monday or Tuesday.... I hope I don't gilby it again.
And in other news, following my Valentine's lucky day, forgot to preorder Poopies BM2 and had to pay 4$ for it. And the day is not over....
Plenty of people have extra gift copies.. you didn't have to pay $4

Dragon Age: Inquisition is 33% off on Origin for V-Day. Both standard and deluxe. Don't know if good price or not.
If you're going to play it, then yes. The exploration is fun, and the story and character interactions are finely-tuned Bioware goodness. The combat is kind of easy, but I generally don't play Bioware games for the combat.

Totally unrelated to any sales, but on a Hooter-y note, in HuniePop I just had a mom text me a banana boob shot the same time her daughter texted me an oops panty shot.

Classy.

Sgy2pV6.png

I have a feeling if you take your gf to Hooter for Valentines day not having a ring is something you won't ever have to worry about
If I ever were to take my gf to Hooters it would be on the condition that she was as hot or hotter than the girls that worked there. Suffice it to say, I'll probably never take a girl to Hooters. :(

If I ever were to take my gf to Hooters it would be on the condition that she was as hot or hotter than the girls that worked there. Suffice it to say, I'll probably never take a girl to Hooters. :(
Come on man, be proud of your gf my ex used to work at Hooters she would bring in so much food from there lol

Totally unrelated to any sales, but on a Hooter-y note, in HuniePop I just had a mom text me a banana boob shot the same time her daughter texted me an oops panty shot.

Classy.

Sgy2pV6.png
which one is which they both look young as fuq

i still wouldn't do it

That really is a disappointing sale. Best discount on something I don't own is 50% off, and the rest are 34% off or worse.

I have a feeling if you take your gf to Hooter for Valentines day not having a ring is something you won't ever have to worry about
Unless she's a bisexual swinger.

...I think those are mostly guys, though.

Come on man, be proud of your gf my ex used to work at Hooters she would bring in so much food from there lol
And then she broke up with you because you were overweight.

I SMELL CONSPIRACY.

I feel like I'm missing out on a lot of fun not owning Huniepop. Then again it's Valentines Day and I don't have a girlfriend so what do I know.

I'm missing out on a lot.

Wait.. people are still playing Hunie Pop?  That was pretty much a one and done.  After getting the space chickie and the cat chickie.. I didn't care enough to get the goddess in my bed.

Unless she's a bisexual swinger.

...I think those are mostly guys, though.

And then she broke up with you because you were overweight.

I SMELL CONSPIRACY.
Lol I dont think someone who plays Div. 1 baseball in university can be overweight or I would lose my scholarship, I would say I am in the best shape in my life right now

bread's done
Back