Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Alright I'm in the market for a new keyboard. Any recommendations? I'm thinking I want LEDs and cherry MX brown switches, but I am debating the Razer Chroma.

I am registering for a Brazilian wax job, but I'm stuck in perma Validando...

Last edited by a moderator:
FYI the 10% off Nuuvem coupon (tE43Fe7ZmlHS) works on the Resident Evil Revelations 2 Full Bundle, it brought it down to $19.56 for me after paypal conversion.

This is likely the cheapest price it'll be for a while. I didn't wait to risk waiting since Nuuvem coupons typically don't seem to last very long.

Note that the Nuuvem page doesn't mention that it includes the artbook/ost (preorder bonuses), but neither does GMG so maybe they're just delayed at listing it? Either way, great deal.

Dang, this just poped up.
Damn, that guy is doing so much good in the world

2l8u8hx.jpg

Trying to Frank Abagnale a 90% Murdered: Soul Suspect from Kiwi Squeenix and I can't make it work.  Not sure if their system is worthless and makes the registration error code or if their system is clever and makes the registration error code.  Anyone have any luck?

fuck, I forgot I put my Frostie in the freezer to keep it cold while I ate lunch today.
Left a DQ softserve in the fridge once and it separated into foam on top and liquid at the bottom. So nasty.

I am registering for a Brazilian wax job, but I'm stuck in perma Validando...
Ooh, forgot to mention this to the last one who posted about it. I had better luck when I chose a non-shitty password and agreed to receive emails.

Trying to Frank Abagnale a 90% Murdered: Soul Suspect from Kiwi Squeenix and I can't make it work. Not sure if their system is worthless and makes the registration error code or if their system is clever and makes the registration error code. Anyone have any luck?
Nope, tried it now via Hola and it won't authenticate me to finish checking out.

I was going to set up a Steam account for my niece so she could play torchlight II, octodad,  and a few other games. I was just wondering that if i set her age to real (9 years old), if that would restrict what she can play/do on it? I remember when i was setting up her PSN or Xbox account the first time i did that and it was a pain in the butt, she couldn't d.load or do  a lot of crap. I quickly just put a fake age in on everything i did after that

So do i have to put a fake age in when i set it up or will she still be able to use it unrestricted with a real age in there?

Alright I'm in the market for a new keyboard. Any recommendations? I'm thinking I want LEDs and cherry MX brown switches, but I am debating the Razer Chroma.
I tend to like Corsair keyboards, they feel nice. Actually if you like blue's the TTesports has a few really good ones. I bought one of the slimmer Posidens for my sister when i was setting her computer up and i REALLY liked the feel of the keys on that thing. It lights up really nice too with like 5 levels of brightness

I've looked through the page and I might have overlooked it this but I'm trying to buy games on Nuuvem and when I add games to cart it says not available in my region. I'm from the USA has anyone else had this problem? I already created my account on the site.

So on a scale of 10 to Alan Wake how bad is Murdered: Soul Suspect?
Go read MysterD's review on Steam:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/mysterd/recommended/233290

My last paragraph sums it up quite well:

After the 10 hours or so I spent with this game, according to Steam - the mystery was over. I came to the game's conclusion - thrilled with the plot, story, game-world, setting, and characters. But, I was certainly not thrilled and often frustrated with the game's half-baked stealth elements. While I do wish the game had more story-based side quests + that the game's (so-called) "puzzles" were a bit harder, I still came away really enjoying a good deal of the actual experience itself. If only the gameplay elements - namely, the stealth elements - were improved quite a bit (or removed entirely), we'd certainly be talking about the best adventure game of 2014. Fans of murder-mysteries, the supernatural, and noir - if you can tolerate the not-so-great stealth elements, this game most definitely should be experienced alone for its setting, story + character elements.

So has anyone else been unable to get to Gamersgate for the past couple of days? I checked three separate "is it down" sites and they all said it was up but it's been timing out since yesterday morning for me.

Especially annoying with this sale going on and I might, theoretically, actually buy something from there...

I've looked through the page and I might have overlooked it this but I'm trying to buy games on Nuuvem and when I add games to cart it says not available in my region. I'm from the USA has anyone else had this problem? I already created my account on the site.
What are you trying to get and what region are you in. The only games I've had issues with (that weren't spelled out on the item page) were Origin games as they are purchase restricted in the US. Bethesda games also tend to be purchase restricted.

So has anyone else been unable to get to Gamersgate for the past couple of days? I checked three separate "is it down" sites and they all said it was up but it's been timing out since yesterday morning for me.
Especially annoying with this sale going on and I might, theoretically, actually buy something from there...
Aside from some jankiness two - three days ago, GG has been loading fine for me.

Bad news about nuuvem coupon.... is dead. I knew it was going to happen but they took it down a couple of hours ago, more or less when reddit began to post a lot of deals including the coupon... oh well.

10% off: 10AN-SALE-FEB2015
10th Anniversary Sale - New deals every 48 hours. (Prices listed are pre-discount)
75% off Company of Heroes 2 (Steam) - $10.00
66% off Company of Heroes 2: Ardennes Assault (Steam) - $13.60
50% off Defiance Packs
40% off Ultra Street Fighter IV (Steam) - $17.99
66% off The Walking Dead: Season Two (Telltale DRM) - $8.50

33% off Microsoft Xbox 360 Controller for Windows - $26.95

A bunch of stuff on sale at mediocre to horrible prices.
{I can't stand the suffering, someone put D2D out of its misery already.}

GamersGate works here 100%.

Probably ISP / Routing issue.

Could try "tracert gamersgate.com" on command line to see where issue lies.

Bad news about nuuvem coupon.... is dead. I knew it was going to happen but they took it down a couple of hours ago, more or less when reddit began to post a lot of deals including the coupon... oh well.
Next time share only on spanky madness chat. ;)

In Seattle I went months without being able to load Gamersgate on my laptops.  Had to use my phone (non-wifi) to get to it.  Sometimes after I refreshed my OS it would work and then towards the end it just magically worked.  Haven't had any issues here in Atlanta even though it's the same company (Comcast).  Sometimes in Seattle it would work on one laptop but not the other or on the tablet but not the laptop.  Could never figure out what it was and it was the only site that gave me these type of issues.  

In Seattle I went months without being able to load Gamersgate on my laptops. Had to use my phone (non-wifi) to get to it. Sometimes after I refreshed my OS it would work and then towards the end it just magically worked. Haven't had any issues here in Atlanta even though it's the same company (Comcast). Sometimes in Seattle it would work on one laptop but not the other or on the tablet but not the laptop. Could never figure out what it was and it was the only site that gave me these type of issues.
Gamersgate is known for shoddy glitches, no matter what.

Whether it be glitches for prices or glitches in being able to access their site.

I tend to like Corsair keyboards, they feel nice. Actually if you like blue's the TTesports has a few really good ones. I bought one of the slimmer Posidens for my sister when i was setting her computer up and i REALLY liked the feel of the keys on that thing. It lights up really nice too with like 5 levels of brightness
When you said TTesports Posidens...You mean this?

http://www.amazon.com/Tt-eSPORTS-Poseidon-Illuminated-KB-PIZ-KLBLUS-01/dp/B00HZE2PJS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1424013174&sr=8-1&keywords=ttesports+Poseidon

Wanted to make sure because I'm in the market for keyboard with blue illuminated keys too and it seems like the one I should get!

Meh, I'm glad I used it on the only thing I was looking at when it was available, got Civ V Complete for <$8. I wish I could have used it on Arkham Origins but I think the game was back to full price by the time the coupon was live.

Anyways, more decent deals in Brazil: BL1 GotY is a bit under $4, and so is Awesomenauts Starstorm.

Also, I don't want to point fingers in regards to why the coupon went viral on Reddit and died but this is where I found out about it...

[–]Honeybaked-Ham 19 points

22 hours ago

Use tE43Fe7ZmlHS for an extra 10% off!

;)

Ouch I bought Valkyria Chronicles on GamersGate.....man I forgot how terrible looking everything was on the site. This was my second purchase on there (bought an early Sleeping Dogs DLC for like $1ish a while back). I kind of see why I don't use them ever.

I was going to set up a Steam account for my niece so she could play torchlight II, octodad, and a few other games. I was just wondering that if i set her age to real (9 years old), if that would restrict what she can play/do on it? I remember when i was setting up her PSN or Xbox account the first time i did that and it was a pain in the butt, she couldn't d.load or do a lot of crap. I quickly just put a fake age in on everything i did after that

So do i have to put a fake age in when i set it up or will she still be able to use it unrestricted with a real age in there?
I set up an account for my kids a few years ago. I don't recall it ever asking for an age, but there might have been a COPPA thing asking if the person was over 13 -- can't recall. If so, I would have just checked "yes".

Do your niece a favor though and set her profile to private and restrict everything you can as far as who can contact her. I also set the view to Library and the client to Small in order to restrict their visibility into the rest of the client.

So far my kids have been using it for a couple of years with no problem.

Pretty sure there's some kind of lower age limit on Steam accounts. My sister has the kids account under her name. She's got an Origin account for them too (they like The Sims :p).

I turned on family sharing for them but warned her there's some crazy crap in there. Like I don't need them necessary getting an education from HuniePop. So far they haven't messed with anything too crazy.  :shame:

What are you trying to get and what region are you in. The only games I've had issues with (that weren't spelled out on the item page) were Origin games as they are purchase restricted in the US. Bethesda games also tend to be purchase restricted.

Aside from some jankiness two - three days ago, GG has been loading fine for me.
I was trying to buy Borderlands Pre Sequel and the Season pass.

bread's done
Back