Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I tried adding Injustice to my cart yesterday and it said "not available in your region". Pretty sure it wasn't like this at the start of the sale. Don't think I wanna risk using a VPN for a game that'll most likely be backlogged.
The end is nigh.
Same here. Also happened to Batman Arkham City GOTY , But Batman Arkham Origins Blackgate should still be good. Glad I got in on the Lego deal :)

I've got a pony that I just can't keep anymore.
961a827b01.jpg

I tried adding Injustice to my cart yesterday and it said "not available in your region". Pretty sure it wasn't like this at the start of the sale.
I can tell you with absolute certainty that it was available for NA at the beginning of the sale as I purchased and activated a copy for my kids' account.

I will be so bummed out if Nuuvem goes the way of the Ruski market thanks to a bunch of internet loudmouths.

Thanks a goddamned lot, Slickdeals / Reddit... now I'm locked out of Nuuvem too. This had better not affect any potential Konami sales, I still need to get Lords of Shadow 2 and Silent Hill Homecoming. :(

Edit: Meh, Silent Hill is unavailable, guess that's out for good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sort of ironic that people on Slickdeals went batshit that CAG was going to spoil their Gat out of Hell Gamestop glitch and now they've managed to shut down an entire store.  Hey, you guys who read this board and went back to Slickdeals to whine -- thanks a lot!

Sort of ironic that people on Slickdeals went batshit that CAG was going to spoil their Gat out of Hell Gamestop glitch and now they've managed to shut down an entire store. Hey, you guys who read this board and went back to Slickdeals to whine -- thanks a lot!
Lol like if only people who are those sites buy pc games :D/

I tried adding Injustice to my cart yesterday and it said "not available in your region". Pretty sure it wasn't like this at the start of the sale. Don't think I wanna risk using a VPN for a game that'll most likely be backlogged.

The end is nigh.
I don't see The End online lately. How nigh do you think he will be?

Has Nuuvem switched to selling a region-restricted key for Injustice?  Or are they just blocking sales from outside of their region, meaning a browser extension might be helpful?

Has Nuuvem switched to selling a region-restricted key for Injustice? Or are they just blocking sales from outside of their region, meaning a browser extension might be helpful?
You need Hola to add Injustice to the cart, which means WB is now on the same bandwagon as 2K, Rockstar, Bethesda, and Nordic Games.

That Lego bundle was the last straw.

Has Nuuvem switched to selling a region-restricted key for Injustice? Or are they just blocking sales from outside of their region, meaning a browser extension might be helpful?
I believe it's the latter, but inputting your payment info while using a free VPN seems kind of.. risky. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.

I blame MysterD and his NSA infiltrated browser.

And tebow, because...well, he's not able to post and hasn't been blamed for anything in a while.

From Nuuvem from outside South America? I'd bet they make up a large majority.
I meant to that post of people on SD getting mad, like if they are the only ones buy games from there there many people that buy from nuuvem , I bet many key resellers also buy from there

As a test, I just bought RE Remaster made a peanut butter sandwich and had no problems adding it to cart or checking out my mouth or stomach. Did not use Hola jelly or anything similar.

Capcom will care, since they don't seem to offer up great discounts that often.
Maybe they won't.

They seem to be more interested in how many copies of a game are sold rather than profit. Stuff that sells a million or so is "underperforming..." maybe a million Brazil sales will change things. :p

Maybe they won't.

They seem to be more interested in how many copies of a game are sold rather than profit. Stuff that sells a million or so is "underperforming..." maybe a million Brazil sales will change things. :p
they do track where and when the keys are sold as well as when/where they are redeemed. Too many Brazillian-sold keys activated outside of Brazil raised a huge red flag

Got a midweek madness email a few minutes ago!

The following items on your wishlist are on sale:

Crusader Kings II

MIDWEEK MADNESS! Offer ends Feb 20 10:00am PST

-75% $39.99
$9.99    

So for the shits and grins I decided to play this Ruslish uncanny valley bare bones choose your own adventure visual novel that's free on Desura (it's also on Greenlight in case you wanted to vote for it) and I have to say, it's everything I thought it would be and did not disappoint. :p

[customspoiler=Pics or GTFO]
h3gS5u8.jpg

znuKLBE.jpg

WiftCoM.jpg

[/customspoiler]

So for the shits and grins I decided to play this Ruslish uncanny valley bare bones choose your own adventure visual novel that's free on Desura (it's also on Greenlight in case you wanted to vote for it) and I have to say, it's everything I thought it would be and did not disappoint. :p

[customspoiler=Pics or GTFO]
h3gS5u8.jpg

znuKLBE.jpg

WiftCoM.jpg

[/customspoiler]
Where's the option to slap her parents for letting her get that much plastic surgery? She looks like Michael Jackson and Tracy Morgan's vitiligo lovechild.

I'll never forget the first time I saw pasties...

c310f8e96f.jpg

...and then I google a recipe: "A traditional Upper Peninsula of Michigan treat! Complete with rutabaga! I am from the UP and this is the real deal! Rub pasties with a little milk for a golden color."

So conflicted.

It's 2015. They could have just said Piroshky. We've got a bunch of places that sell them here in Seattle. I guess they just used Google Translate or a dictionary and didn't realize it's also the word for what women cover their nipples with when they want to go topless but not show nippleage.
Ah, this isn't clear to 'muricans... pasty is the standard term for a "meat pie" (similar to peroshki) in the UK... it even became a political centerpiece a couple years ago, "Pastygate" over the "pasty tax", which well, would add 20% VAT to pasties.

I suppose this is one of those linguistic divides, like spanner vs wrench.

I suppose this is one of those linguistic divides, like spanner vs wrench.

The first time I worked with a British product manager and he said "suck it and see" I almost fell out of my chair and was thinking maybe human resources should talk to this guy. Then he explained what it was. It still makes me cringe when I hear it because I'm worried some HR person will fire us.

bread's done
Back