Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So much insecure sexuality. I invite you to avoid my Steam profile if you're bothered by Mount Your Bananas.

I know voice actor names, I just don't care. I also don't understand why Saints Row 4 was mostly a copypaste of 3, but they went to the effort of replacing the glorious pseudo-Russian female voice with a bland pseudo-French one.

For what it's not worth, I knew better than to make any claims about beyond 2000. I added #2k on Valentine's and I'm already at 2040. :tyronebiggums:

Man, I just can't leave you people alone, can I? Morans.

OP is updated with all relevant deals.

Anyone actually played Jurassic Park: The Game? I've been interested, but it just doesn't seem to want to go below $5.99 for the Steam version.

I no longer have to be bothered with playing games now that Squirrel reviews all of them.

a8bBkel.gif

Anybody want to win a free copy of Crimsonland? We're Twitch streaming that game, plus two more from developer 10tons (Sparkle 2 and King Oddball) in a few minutes. 9 Steam codes to give away, plus some Playstation 4 and Vita codes. Don't miss it!

Crimsonland-Steam.jpg

I was going to comment 'That's a game? It looks like somebody vomited blood on a pile of dirt'. Then I looked and realized I own it.

Carry on then.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else here never play any of their steam games all the way? 90 percent of the time I just search up a complete save data online and use those since my steam library consist of stuff I already played on console.

How much was FFXIII a while back?

I feel like the Gamestop "deal" for $11 is garbage

Edit: Was 7.99 on Newegg

SJYo9Dj.png

But that $6.40 was at the Squeenix store so it might have just been for Eurotrash because they hate 'Muricans and give them better deals.

Anyway, you could always get a friend or a 'friend' to buy it for you even for those Euro deals.

But that $6.40 was at the Squeenix store so it might have just been for Eurotrash because they hate 'Muricans and give them better deals.

Anyway, you could always get a friend or a 'friend' to buy it for you even for those Euro deals.
But that's "exploiting", think of the squirrels!

SJYo9Dj.png

What are these "friends" you speak of. I do not have any

Lawyers will get a nice cut of the settlement in the millions while the average class member will get a $50 Nvidia coupon.
the purpose of the law suit is to show NVIDIA and other corporations that they can't just do whatever they want and F*&$( the consumers.

Is it going to fatten up the lawyer's wallet? Yes

Is it going to fatten up the consumer's wallet? Probably not

Is it necessary to sue NVIDIA though? absolutely.. so they (& other corporations) think twice about false advertisement

Should you buy the GTX 970 with all of this litigation going on? Yes.. it's the best value card with a beast of a performance, even with the 3.5 Gb false advertisement

I received no warning or notification and I read the rules.

Does my gif fall into these categories? I believe my post was deleted by mistake cause someone apparently posted a penis right around the same time. I only happened to notice it was missing or I'd have never known.

If I'm doing something wrong then someone let me know because posting a pic like this from time to time has never been an issue before. I've been a member in good standing for 7 years, I'm no trouble maker.

content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortious, defamatory, obscene, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.

Mods here are way too lazy and irresponsible to let people know what rule they broke or what they did wrong. They basically delete or ban just based on user reports/complaints. I'm assuming someone either thought the picture was NSFW or that it objectified women or both.
It was for both of those reasons. Removal was mainly NSFW/nothing to do with steam deals but was reported to us as sexist.

I don't think I'd worry too much about the motivation of the moderator deleting whatever image was posted. I suspect they would like to keep the thread somewhat focused on its topic and find gratuitous posts of scantily clad men and women to be detrimental towards that goal.

The more you talk about it, the more likely it is you'll upset one of them and cause unwanted trouble for either yourself or for the rest of the thread. I don't find the rules to be overbearing. Just roll with it.
We would prefer if people kept the thread on topic.

bread's done
Back