Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Super Killer Hornet Ressurection

Z4PQ4-XHM5H-V8AM5
E0LPE-D8JM6-5KI3D
2ZZQT-XYDQQ-0950L
9BBCD-PP53W-8CEW4
QP2HJ-RMJ37-PNTJD
DKMJ6-BEMYM-ABP3I
FBRQL-W6LKQ-259JW
WFW7A-XWW4J-IHPGB
CWR04-MRV0Q-EM2PZ
4CC03-BGKY5-L8GM5
TB583-DPXVT-GJG0E
ZYKXN-CGPZT-MCYHG
IZEW7-QG0F6-MZXEM
KBR4I-TIPVN-CN2M8
TVWW5-9980P-60FGP
Thanks!

Took ' IZEW7-QG0F6-MZXEM '

Super Killer Hornet Ressurection

Z4PQ4-XHM5H-V8AM5
E0LPE-D8JM6-5KI3D
2ZZQT-XYDQQ-0950L
9BBCD-PP53W-8CEW4
QP2HJ-RMJ37-PNTJD
DKMJ6-BEMYM-ABP3I
FBRQL-W6LKQ-259JW
WFW7A-XWW4J-IHPGB
CWR04-MRV0Q-EM2PZ
4CC03-BGKY5-L8GM5
TB583-DPXVT-GJG0E
ZYKXN-CGPZT-MCYHG
IZEW7-QG0F6-MZXEM
KBR4I-TIPVN-CN2M8
TVWW5-9980P-60FGP
Thanks I got WFW7A-XWW4J-IHPGB

Yo Carl, I think you should provide how to get a game removed from your Steam account instructions, since you're clearly an expert on the subject, with some of your games like Into The War.

One of the Into The War Steam reviews:
That rant is shaq-fu'ing fantastic! That guy should go on tour.

New Flying bundle, nearly all repeats and 2 TBAs:
]
Might be worth it for the terrible racing game and the Motoki BF games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Speaking of Big Fish Grandmas and racing games, I had to do it.

l2VDxOV.png

The only thing Stick of Truth had going for it was the humor, everything else was mediocre at best. If you're a big fan of the series and can listen to fart jokes for several hours, great, go for it, but I got bored of it after a couple hours.
It's a bowel control simulator so maybe it'll show up on bundle stars soon
I loved it wish i could say more but don't want to post any spoilers

The way to look at Stick of Truth really isn't as a game, if your not a fan of the series then there is nothing here that is going to convert you, but as an interactive episode and as a fan of the series I thought it was spectacular

Daily Deals
75% off Machinarium (DRM Free) - $2.49

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 3/2
Up to 80% off Sniper games and DLC

Up to 80% off Europa Universalis IV Weekend

SEGA Weekend
50% off Aliens, Alien Isolation, Rome II DLC, Sonic, Typing of the Dead and Warhammer Titles
Up to 75% off Weekly Staff Picks
Current Voucher: 20% off B1CYB0-CLSSD1-ARAAGM (Expires 3/3 1600 UTC)

Up to 75% off Action Weekend Sale
50% off Call of Duty (Mac) Sale
SteamPlay Titles:

Tomasety says playfire is sending emails randomly(?) where by clicking link you can get Purgatory: War of the Damned if you are first 1000.

So check your spam. (I didn't get one, but clicked tomasetys link, hopefully, but unlikely, that counts )

Tomasety says playfire is sending emails randomly(?) where by clicking link you can get Purgatory: War of the Damned if you are first 1000.

So check your spam. (I didn't get one, but clicked tomasetys link, hopefully, but unlikely, that counts )
playfart.jpg

So Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme Edition is ~$5 on Nuuvem. Too bad it's about two years old and contains only three DLC. :( Will wait until the complete edition is bundled. Thanks a lot, coconut eaters.

Wait...can I talk about Brazil here? Are there any Brazilians to riport me, or people who would riport me on a Brazilian's behalf due to them assuming that a Brazilian will be offended?

The only thing I can tell I immediately like about Train Fever is that there's only one DLC and it's free.
The only thing I immediately like is that I know I won't ever have to even remotely contemplate buying it.

Like every other Train simulator the answer is a definite no (much like farming simulators). :speaktothehand:

So Europa Universalis IV Digital Extreme Edition is ~$5 on Nuuvem. Too bad it's about two years old and contains only three DLC. :( Will wait until the complete edition is bundled. Thanks a lot, coconut eaters.

Wait...can I talk about Brazil here? Are there any Brazilians to riport me, or people who would riport me on a Brazilian's behalf due to them assuming that a Brazilian will be offended?
I doubt they will have a complete edition, seeing as how they are still coming out with DLC (the newest one came out yesterday). Even CK2, which came out 3 years ago, is still getting new DLC. Paradox usually supports their games for a long time, with both free and paid updates. Also the DLC included in the extreme edition is mostly cosmetic IIRC. The DLCs that actually add content are Res Republica (for republics), Wealth of Nations (for trader nations), Conquest of Paradise (for colonizers/colonies), Art of War (the only must-have DLC) and the new one, El Dorado (for Incan/Mayan nations). Everything else is music/cosmetic stuff.

Yeah, I just spent $16 yesterday on Nuuvem buying the two newest DLCs. Already have 200 hours played and I can see myself play another 200 or more, easily, so it was totally worth it.

After a long day of lifting and fielding grounders I just want to relax with my protein shake and find the best deal on the Steam version of Call of Duty, not read about some nerdy Star Wars loser dying. Reported.

Also, it's white and gold, dumbasses.

Never forget that he was the kind of person that would also do stuff like this and have fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGF5ROpjRAU

After a long day of lifting and fielding grounders I just want to relax with my protein shake and find the best deal on the Steam version of Call of Duty, not read about some nerdy Star Wars loser dying. Reported.
Also, it's white and gold, dumbasses.
Well, double dumbass on you.

bread's done
Back