Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
man i cant wait to finally see a new pic of those hot dino boobs
1831635-dino_boobs.jpg

YESSSSSS!!!

report away ya bunch of dildos

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugghhh.. now I want POE... though admittedly, I can't tell you the number of times my characters got turned to stone in BG... that stupid basilisk...

Time to bust out the old BG/ID disks and see if they run on modern computers.
I think I will hold off on getting it. I still need to play these GOG copies of Baldur's Gate 1+2, Icewind Dale 1+2, Neverwinter Nights 1+2, Arcanum, Planescape: Torment, etc. :dunce:

I think I will hold off on getting it. I still need to play these GOG copies of Baldur's Gate 1+2, Icewind Dale 1+2, Neverwinter Nights 1+2, Arcanum, Planescape: Torment, etc. :dunce:
Yea.. this is why I love physical.. I have all those on disk and then some. Esp. all the NWN expansions. I loved messing with those. Arcanum was also pretty fun. Since you mentioned it I went back to look and I can't find my Planescape disk. I'll have to see if it's on my key excel once I get my backup harddrive running. I know I've played it but back then I was switching from desktop to laptops and on the move so it may have gotten lost in a move somewhere.

Yea... I really dug Arcanum.  Probably more than Planescape or the ID's.  I certainly played it more.  Not more than NWN though.  That franchise I was in love with (bugs and all)

The D&D sims played out too slowly for me. I have the GOG versions as well, but I wasn't patient enough to last more than 30 minutes in BG before moving onto something else.

Was debating whether or not to reply, but meh. Why not.

I didn't have much of a problem with it, but it did make me go "Wat." when I saw it. I'll spoiler the next bit just in case, but I don't talk about what happens, just what I feel the narrative was trying to portray.

Sometimes there are things that are beyond your control because outside forces are orchestrating them with a broader overview on what's going on. This in turn gives them the ability to control it much better than the player. I felt it was meant to make you feel that the antagonist is someone who will do anything to get his way.

I guess you never played Mass Effect 3 though if you think this is the stupidest thing you've ever seen in a game because I don't really feel it comes close and I feel it makes sense in the narrative whether I liked it or not.

Overall, I felt the choice and consequence options were fairly well done and plentiful, but should have been expanded on for Act 3 a bit. I liked how I was able to get more options in some things by talking to other NPCs who opened up more options or learning something via a book/journal that opened up extra options as well. It felt like I always had an alternative and if I didn't at the time I could reload and find that option if I put in the work. It sounds like your issue is that consequence wasn't always apparent.

There was one thing I did hate about Act 2, but the most I can mention about it is the word 'factions', which will probably tell you what I'm referring to without giving anything away to anyone else.

I'd say it's underpar, but I wouldn't say horrible. I have zero issue with uniques having normal enchantments. I do wish they handled uniques better where the unique traits didn't have any effect on the items enchantment total. That would have been the first step, while still allowing uniques found early to be upgraded to stay relevant.

Honestly, I don't like the idea where I find a unique early on in the game and it becomes completely useless a couple hours later with me not being able to do anything. There are exceptions to it, like if they had a system in place where they used more metal types for items and certain ones are better than others. They didn't go that route though.

What? I completely disagree. Unless you're talking about the NPCs that you could walk up to and read their souls? In which case, those are backer NPCs who put in enough money to have an NPC character put into the game where they wrote what they wanted. Obsidian had absolutely nothing to do with those ones. It's stupid that most of those backer NPCs are Godlikes and I ignored them pretty early on.

I really enjoyed companion dialogue and many of the sub-characters as well. For the most part, everybody felt like they should be where they were and helped make the world feel alive.

Yeah, it's not great. I take it you never queued up commands with shift? This works with things like movement as well, allowing you to control your allies better. It's unfortunate there's no mention that this is possible in the game though. Their queueing system kind of sucks though as you can't see what you queue, making it a bit annoying.

IE games had bad pathing too though. I think it's more noticable in PoE because you tend to have more melee attackers in a typical party. This will obviously cause more notice to the pathing issue, but once I started queueing up movement commands it became a non-issue.

I suppose this also let you exploit the enemy pathing as well where one would go in the middle of a doorway that would normally fit two enemies side-by-side. Thus preventing any of the other enemies to enter in doorway because the one guy is in the way.
Everything you said was pretty much completely wrong but is typical of today's "CRPG" audience. Also, you ever compare Mass Effect 3 to a real CRPG again and I'll open hand slap you in the face should we ever met in person.

Everything you said was pretty much completely wrong but is typical of today's "CRPG" audience. Also, you ever compare Mass Effect 3 to a real CRPG again and I'll open hand slap you in the face should we ever met in person.
Thanks for the laugh. It was a gut buster.

GZ came with a special code in those first run copies of the game for the bonus content, which was also available for a limited time with digital purchases. Neither carry that anymore, so no Konami giving the game away, wont grant those bonuses to everyone
That's not entirely correct. Those with the code get some exclusive items (Mother Base staff), but anyone with a GZ save file gets another set of items (Mother Base staff, costume). See the 3 rows at the bottom of this chart.

p8ApdVM.png

Some generic fantasy stuff happens, there's some fighting, few boobs, somebody gets stabbed, blood, crappy acting and writing. End spoilers.

Divinity: Original Sin is on clearance at Best Buy for $21.xx, $17.59+tax with GCU if you are sitting on a ton of BBY credit

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/divinity-original-sin-windows/9484095.p?id=1219418199417&skuId=9484095&productCategoryId=pcmcat174700050005

Amazon reviews seem to indicate you get a steam key along with the physical DVD game, but its possible Best Buy may have a different version
Thanks for the heads up! I took advantage and ordered it. I just built a PC for the first time, and there were three games I definitely wanted, Divinity: Original Sin, Wasteland 2, and Pillars of Eternity. I was waiting for a STEAM sale on each, but $17 (plus a $5 Rewards Certificate) seems like a good enough sale to me.

Into the Dark Ultimate Trash Edition
JFI5V-GFWTJ-FWGNK

One Day for Ched
8748X-WZV0C-0MI5W

Gearcrack Arena
0AKB0-23VV5-32PG8

bread's done
Back