Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Long time CAGer who follows the XBL / PSN deals and console stuff. But just finally got a PC that I can actually do some gaming on so I'm here to join the fun!

P.S. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any unwanted Steam keys. LOL. Just kidding...but it would be nice to build up a little free library :)
that are tons of free games on steam. moba/mmorpg/fps

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time CAGer who follows the XBL / PSN deals and console stuff. But just finally got a PC that I can actually do some gaming on so I'm here to join the fun!

P.S. Feel free to shoot me a PM with any unwanted Steam keys. LOL. Just kidding...but it would be nice to build up a little free library :)
Coconut-Queen-300.jpg

would you like a free copy of secret of the magic crystals i mean half life 3

4IGJP-3EGGY-B0K06

033BR-4BK08-Z99Q4

HNFB6-7CGB0-BREGN

5VAWZ-KLF7J-Q0JWD

3EX5P-2H64N-7JBE4

G70WP-QT63A-LGYEB
VD6PM-BIYPF-ZW56E
TLF9C-IPLL6-LTPFK
R8IIB-VYKC9-JHJ4W
KANJ5-AT85N-QJFIK
589F8-N2Y22-E8BFT
CE7A3-IJVEP-9P5MW
FG8M6-3V262-PFB46
P96HP-LHLY5-Z2ZFR
N4WGK-5ZQPQ-LFJ9J

VJJD5-60AWC-MT7Z7
4DDD2-WNLXJ-48W0X
M4Q2X-CA9MK-6KNKT
4WD4C-VWMQ3-A6HXB
JIGE9-L2V3K-VCGID
A60D9-TAP2W-FZY02
JKIRC-7CWNN-R7CAY
ITQKJ-4LRJ5-GQ5FG
HK008-9HKDD-PZC3A
V98JI-3WGCA-TQJZC

GYxfPz4.jpg

I'm gonna tell you this once. Get the Enhanced Steam extension and read my guide (in my sig). In roughly one year, you will hate yourself for ever coming here. You've been warned.

YMMV but that Focus RPG pack also scored me a $1 MP3 credit.

Your purchase or rental of a qualifying Digital Video Game has earned you a $1 Amazon Digital Music credit.   The credit has been automatically applied to our account and is good toward the purchase of any album or track from the Amazon Digital Music store.

In case anyone was curious, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth is better than Hero Siege. 

Also, is buying Hero Siege DLC  at full price (one was 10% off) "fakybro" or worse, because it seems worse? Asking for a friend.

Nearly 700 games on Steam and I realized I don't have Secret of the Magic Crystals. Feel so inadequate right now.

"May the Fourth" has just surpassed April Fools' Day in my list of intolerable internet holidays.
When you first posted this several days ago, I thought this was a ridiculous statement. April Fools day is way more obnoxious. We're talking about a whole day where every jackass in the world tries to trick you with some moronic joke as if they're some great comedian.

But the thing is, April Fools day is only 24 hours long. Perhaps a little longer if you're on the internet and you're dealing with people in different time-zones. So maybe 30 hours, tops. But this May the Fourth thing goes on for like a week. And this year it's been even longer because Disney has been using it to build up hype for the new movie (which is gonna suck, BTW).

Now that we're at the end of it (I hope), I think I've come around to your way of thinking. It has become excruciating. And it's only gonna get worse next year.

Any cheap/old games on steam you guys recomend?
Haven't used steam a lot, but now with a decent pc I can run games.

Find me the cheapest, but good games you can recomend me.

Any cheap/old games on steam you guys recomend?
Haven't used steam a lot, but now with a decent pc I can run games.

Find me the cheapest, but good games you can recomend me.
just follow the thread and as decent deals pop up people will mention them. You might want to buy the star wars collection before it's not on sale (i think its off sale tomorrow at noon). It's 23 bucks for around 10-15 games and has a nice variety of strategy/fps/action/rpgs, including some real classics (knights of the old republic, empire at war, etc). I don't think there's anything that jumps out besides that right now.

I liked it a lot and have fond memories of it from back in my PS2 days.

That said, I have no idea how well it hold up, or if it would feel clunky at this point.

I am tempted at that price to buy it to give it a chance, but I have so many games I haven't played that I have a hard time justifying playing a game I've already beaten...

Oh what the hell.. bought - it's only card money. Thank me when it's in this weeks $1 Humble Weekly tier.

Edit: Never heard of Republique before (today's daily). Looks pretty good.. but not buy at only 30% off good. Wishlisted.
Last time I played it, a few years (might of been less then that, can't remember) back, it was a bit dated and little bit clunky but still liked it.

And I will thank you if it does end up in the weekly, got that bastard on disk still iirc so could use a digital version =p.

Summer Sale comes around next month. Gird your wallet's loins... or something.
It's next month? Shit, I need to get back to idling for cards here soon, been slacking off on it.

Please quote if you get one and what it was :)

9AQ5F-03RN2-8RC2A

H0WJQ-K8HZD-YNCJW

JTEBA-TJM8C-QZY7I

DFMPD-D8G4D-NIV0E

HP9WC-DHHP0-ZZH43

R74ZN-N6VB3-YEMG0

NIWYF-ZR6DP-LQAP6

Speaking of.. does Motoki not like us anymore? Haven't seen'm in a while.
He's been in the indie gala thread, so he ain't dead.

EDIT: I really need to get back to selling cards with the Steam sale coming up. Is there a good Chrome plugin to help with that?

just follow the thread and as decent deals pop up people will mention them. You might want to buy the star wars collection before it's not on sale (i think its off sale tomorrow at noon). It's 23 bucks for around 10-15 games and has a nice variety of strategy/fps/action/rpgs, including some real classics (knights of the old republic, empire at war, etc). I don't think there's anything that jumps out besides that right now.
star wars sale goes thru the 7th.

I have no idea if you guys over seas are able to buy this but Assassin's Creed Rogue - Deluxe Edition (digital download) is about $6 at the swedish store Electroworld here.

Only Uplay keys though (I already bought it and got 5 of em)

bread's done
Back