Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
My opinion of beer/booze in general: everyone's taste differs, just as long as it has alcohol in it.
1608.jpg

What's up with Adult Swim making some great games? I was watching a video on Westerado and it looks fun as hell. 

Last edited by a moderator:
It's true. Adult Swim Games basically looks for good games, then funds their development. They've had an online gaming portal for several years, and got into publishing stuff in 2013. They've got the cash AND can recognize talent when they see it. They're like a chaotic good version of Electronic Arts.

It's true. Adult Swim Games basically looks for good games, then funds their development. They've had an online gaming portal for several years, and got into publishing stuff in 2013. They've got the cash AND can recognize talent when they see it. They're like a chaotic good version of Electronic Arts.
I know, the old man face was for you being a pedantic little furry.

If anyone wants a Survivalist key from teh Killer 3 Bundle Stars bundle, PM me.
Everyone and their granny is going to be trying to get rid of that damned thing. Good luck with that.

I thought you were trying to sell it. Well for free yeah some fool will take it and then never play it. Why not?

Everyone and their granny is going to be trying to get rid of that damned thing. Good luck with that.

I thought you were trying to sell it. Well for free yeah some fool will take it and then never play it. Why not?
Oh. No, I just didn't want the lurkers to get it. Tired of that shit.

Thanks MakMan333! With that I have now hit 700 games owned on Steam, so first PM can have Red Alert 3 Uprising (Origin).

Keep that shit out of this thread. You want to risk getting your key revoked? Fine. But promote those dodgy key sites in their own threads.
I don't understand why that site is frowned upon; everyone accuses them of shady business practices but with no merit. They offer cheap prices for legit games, so what's the problem other than false accusations?

I don't understand why that site is frowned upon; everyone accuses them of shady business practices but with no merit. They offer cheap prices for legit games, so what's the problem other than false accusations?
I summed it up pretty well here. The accusations aren't false, and keys are known to be revoked that were purchased from the site.

Oh God, don't poke the bear.....

Thanks for the info. Looks like I'll continue to stick to physical copies just to avoid this fiasco.
9274921336_65853d5e97.jpg

You don't have to stick to physical PC game disk releases, just don't buy from shady key resellers that literally every PC thread regular on CAG is telling you to avoid. Just as with any merchandise or service, if it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't true.

I summed it up pretty well here. The accusations aren't false, and keys are known to be revoked that were purchased from the site.
no wai

i sum'd it up better by telling everyone how itz all region locked so ppul cant make money buying russian games for 10 cents and sellin them to countries where the game is 50 bux

y u quote your own post spoder, u egotist

3HX4W-WW3AF-FJNIG

3HCK3-CKJD2-4QZHA

77EDA-L2KT9-VHIVG

RINK5-WP5WH-CRZ7Q

V20ZV-YLKMC-G4IVZ

NYQEX-8YMCL-QCCDJ

L3NVL-CNEVZ-85A0P

Who needs a 970/980 when you can already get Arkham Knight PC WITH Season Pass for 65% off already?

http://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/batman-arkham-knight-premium-edition-pc-cd-key-steam
I actually need a 960/970/980 in the first place, so I can actually boot Arkham Knight PC + run the damn thing (hopefully) solid.

So, an insane Microcenter price-mistake again would be actually quite nice...right about now. ;)

BTW - that's not a #CAGTrustedSite. I don't wanna deal w/ possible revokes, hassles w/ trying to get a refund (which might not happen), and other nonsense you can think of.

MysterD can be patient and will wait.

I actually need a 960/970/980 in the first place, so I can actually boot Arkham Knight PC + run the damn thing (hopefully) solid.

So, an insane Microcenter price-mistake again would be actually quite nice...right about now. ;)
I'm pretty sure you don't NEED a 900 series card unless you're planning on running AK on a 4k+ res monitor.

But at this point he might as well buy one versus a 700 series.  Hell, at this point he should just wait until the next gen of graphic cards.

skitty
noun, a mix of skanky and kitty. one who has a real attitude or is acting like a brat. can also imply that they were acting like a slut.

sometimes used as a verb, "to skit".

"Dana, stop being such a skitty to your sister!"

or

"Annie was skitting it up last night at the club with that guy."
That's about right, isn't it? I mean at least in terms of applying it to racing games.

"Ashes is such a skitty when it comes to racing sims."

"Oh, she's a total racing skitty."

bread's done
Back