Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I haven't played it since the Beta, but... Ignoring all bugs and features, the maps are simply too small. You can fill it up in like an hour (people did, during the 1 hour Betas). That alone makes me pass.

Edit: This will show just how small Sim City cities are.

Simcity-map-size-comparaison.jpg
Yeah I remember now how small the cities are. Not sure why the fuck they did that. Maxis had some winded explanation that had everyone calling their bluffs like Lady Gaga in Vegas.

Funny thing is the cities in the mobile version of SimCity kinda look bigger (but you have to pay to get the space).

wow, save point bugs , and other technical bugs in witcher 3. even with the game delay. the pc codes are going to take another hit in the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, even after you posted this I expected something better than what's on offer - my wallet is safe.
It's basically The "Have Fun Buying All of the DLC" Humble Bundle. Most of those games (HoI 3, EUIV, Magicka, Victoria 2, CK2) have insane amounts of it.

Man, I own so much of that Paradox Bundle.  What a catch 22.  Many of those games are very niche games that won't interest anybody and the fans of them probably already own them by now.  If a bunch of people 1 dollar it and drop the BTA enough, I might be tempted to pull the trigger for the music collection though.

Yeah I remember now how small the cities are. Not sure why the fuck they did that. Maxis had some winded explanation that had everyone calling their bluffs like Lady Gaga in Vegas.

Funny thing is the cities in the mobile version of SimCity kinda look bigger (but you have to pay to get the space).
or you can get tropic 4, the poor man's version of sim city. i think it is on sale for $2.99

Just an update:  After playing 15 or so minutes of The Witcher 1 "combat", I'm taking the shoestrings out of my shoes so I don't hang myself.

Keeriiist, I'm about ready to "hang" it up!

Every week that drops another $2.
Sweet. Only 4 more weeks until it hits my pricepoint.

Looks like EA Origin has some sale going on...any sage advice on the new SimCity? The s***storm it caused made me avoid it but I've always loved the SC games (minus Societies). Is it worth $15 at least?
I love SimCity as a series. The latest game looks nice enough, but it's lacking in almost all other departments. Hold out for the complete version at $10 or less if you must own it.

The city size is a bit of a downer, but you can control multiple cities within a region. Still, there are just too many deficiencies and SinCity 4 should be the last game in the series you should be concerned with owning or (as pointed out) Cities: Skylines is a nice alternative.

Yeah, I was looking at 2 when I posted that - I had already bought it, so I didn't have the out of stock notification - just the download game button.

Naval Warfare     Steam Key: YAMFD-N5GDF-EIZHI
Cannon Fodder 3     Steam Key: YLK5K-BVH9P-ZV008    
Thunder Wolves     Steam Key: 9CQKG-R4C64-BAIGQ    
Commando Jack     Steam Key: 8A9TQ-RRM5V-AK6QR    
Strategic War In Europe     Steam Key: 3P2V3-M8FKT-CCF4B    
Dogfight 1942     Steam Key: XNPK2-BQYKE-8MQG9    
The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss     Steam Key: 0DFZ7-4MJ2V-7XIBL    
Air Guardians     Steam Key: K7KYI-2T4PP-TGJY9    
Battleplan: American Civil War     Steam Key: PTET3-8A5IM-NFM8N    
American Conquest: Fight Back     Steam Key: CC7F0-7J8VW-ECXK5    
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe     Steam Key: 6IENK-XDLIT-2CNR8  

Naval Warfare Steam Key: YAMFD-N5GDF-EIZHI
Cannon Fodder 3 Steam Key: YLK5K-BVH9P-ZV008
Thunder Wolves Steam Key: 9CQKG-R4C64-BAIGQ
Commando Jack Steam Key: 8A9TQ-RRM5V-AK6QR
Strategic War In Europe Steam Key: 3P2V3-M8FKT-CCF4B
Dogfight 1942 Steam Key: XNPK2-BQYKE-8MQG9
The Campaign Series: Fall Weiss Steam Key: 0DFZ7-4MJ2V-7XIBL
Air Guardians Steam Key: K7KYI-2T4PP-TGJY9
Battleplan: American Civil War Steam Key: PTET3-8A5IM-NFM8N
American Conquest: Fight Back Steam Key: CC7F0-7J8VW-ECXK5
Cossacks II: Battle for Europe Steam Key: 6IENK-XDLIT-2CNR8
spoder'd Cossacks II, thanks.

I don't know, but I"m sure it at least confirms collectathons demand a higher share of nostalgia than metroidvanias
I don't think one can draw any definitive conclusions because (1) gotta compare their overall performance after their kickstarter funding cycle closes. And (2) because the cheapest tier on each is quite different, $15 vs $28.

Looks like EA Origin has some sale going on...any sage advice on the new SimCity? The s***storm it caused made me avoid it but I've always loved the SC games (minus Societies). Is it worth $15 at least?

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/buy/simcity-2013-/mac-pc-download/bundle/complete-edition
I feel like at this point I am going to skip that one completely and wait for a decent deal on Cities: Skylines just to give a big middle finger to EA.

And I really shouldn't have taken a one month break in the middle of replaying The Witcher 2 (to play Shadow of Mordor) because now I have forgotten where everything is in that damn town in Act 2 and the map is terrible.

Ah crap, hit 999 games on Steam redeeming Bundle Stars codes. Anyone have a copy of Bad Rats or Coconut Queen lying around so that I can hit 1000 games in true CAG style?

EDIT - Just noticed Bad Rats is on sale, bought!

It's basically The "Have Fun Buying All of the DLC" Humble Bundle. Most of those games (HoI 3, EUIV, Magicka, Victoria 2, CK2) have insane amounts of it.
Most of them you don't need the dlc (at the very least don't need all of them). CK2 is fine without dlc, The Old Gods is maybe the only really need (for the earlier start date), but base was great as it was.

EU IV, most of the major features from the dlc get put in free patches on dlc release. Not exactly sure if any are really needed, haven't been following as much.

Vicky 2 and HoI 3 probably do have needed dlc though, being from the "older," era of Paradox games where you kinda needed at least 2 or 3 of the dlc to make the game perfect.

ALYZR-CREWB-5NTXT

H0JQG-04KG0-4X3P2

2GLAA-7IZ4I-IJPDX

WLWRG-PZVEH-E9LZG

R97T4-EHXKF-HDD5W

FRI8R-0ECXX-2DQA7

I2DFB-DCW4G-R8NVF

HX2BP-CL0QP-N3ZJN

Damnit, missed Flashout. I think that was the only one I was missing.

Edit: That's two times I got Glenn'd today. What'd I ever do to you?  :-({|=

No big loss, at least I got Project Explore. :bouncy:

This. That said, I've never been able to get into a GTA despite trying since the very first one. They always seemed gimmicky to me and no more than a one-hour mildly amusing diversion at most. I skipped all the IVs entirely. Maybe V will change my mind. I doubt it, though.
I really liked The Ballad of Gay Tony DLC.

Sure, the biker DLC (Lost and Damned) was really good and a bit less grounded than GTA4 base-game, but Ballad was just awesome. This DLC flew in the other direction, feeling a little more out-there, fun, and crazy. Ballad is probably the closest I've felt to that Vice City style of madness, gameplay, style, and whatnot since...well, Vice City.

So that was your 1000th game?
Spoder gave it (Motte Island) a good review if that's anything good to go by

Let us know if you take one of these and what game it was

KLHWF-M0GAZ-LDQPG

3FB9N-5XILV-XEVW6

3Z79E-QIPJX-233ZK

KR0XG-MAWK0-BR3RM

DIYCV-C5VRC-FF06L

0TMJV-QGRAJ-IAVM5

XN3KC-FA5YF-7RN4X

IQ5WR-6N0EP-B4JJM

N4VGQ-34WJV-KPKX7