Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Sometimes you just gotta Fakey-bro it. 20% off is probably as low as it'll dip until the Winter sale (I assume it'll be 20% off for Summer Sale). Of course, I got it from Humble for $8 splitting a two pack but... that's beside the point.
3 keys per Early Access copy from my Russian brother :D/ It was a glorious time from Mother Russia

the sacrilege is: I still have it as a gift :whistle2:

I don't know you anymore.

Also, if you email [email protected] you can get a free steam key for Ruzh Delta Z. Apparently the dev promised that the game would be free to play on launch, but decided to charge for it which pissed people off.. so he's giving anyone that emails him a free key.
Got it in seconds. This can't possibly be abused in any way...

Wow that was quick. Within seconds of emailing raj, I got a steam key for another game ill never play.
he is spoderman.. one and the same.

You don't remember that awfully familiar Spoderman 8 bit game with crappy graphic and game mechanic? well, this is his 2nd attempt under another alias

p.s. God, the game look so awfully shitty that I didn't even have the motivation to email for a free key

Last edited by a moderator:
2M5DV-NKM7J-BI8AE

Please enjoy this Ruzh Delta Z key, and don't forget to leave an honest review on our Steam Store page!

---------------------------------
Raghav Mathur
Chief Marketing Officer
Black Shell Media LLC
(908) 758-3230

20090416143618cb9f7.jpg
Hey, it's the sister of that dude that does the music.

So remember that freaky ass Tanita Plasticine Dream Gamersgate has put on sale multiple times? What? No?

Well fine be that way.

Anyway, it's [customspoiler=coming to Steam soon]
aQ7En7z.jpg
[/customspoiler].

Invisible Inc is pretty good.

Also Tin Man Games FINALLY started dipping into their GOOD gamebooks rather than Fighting Fantasy crap on Steam. Assassin in Orlandes and the sequel Curse of the Assassin hit Steam just a little bit ago. If you like CYOA crap, I recommend those even higher than Judge Dredd and I liked Dredd quite a bit.

Invisible Inc is pretty good.

Also Tin Man Games FINALLY started dipping into their GOOD gamebooks rather than Fighting Fantasy crap on Steam. Assassin in Orlandes and the sequel Curse of the Assassin hit Steam just a little bit ago. If you like CYOA crap, I recommend those even higher than Judge Dredd and I liked Dredd quite a bit.
That's cool. Now they just need to put them in a Humble with Steam keys, not this Android nonsense. I'm not playing a frickin' gamebook on my phone!

They got started on the phone, actually. Been there for years before realizing PC is how real men play. Choice of Games started on the web and started porting to phone and I think hit Steam about the same time Tin Mans did. SOMEONE is buying this crap on the phone.

Me, for starters.

Hell, Inkle's implementation of Sorcery is nothing short of brilliant (And new Lone Wolf is garbage) and neither of those are leaving phone any time soon. (Well, I think new Lone Wolf was leaving but that is still shit no matter where it ends up.)

so I just look @ my Origins backlog and I have NOT had the pleasure (or the misfortune like many would claim) to try C&C4.  

I heard it was sh`t. And maybe it was horrible, as a C&C game.  But how's it for a stand-alone RTS?  any thought?

My favorite C&C was Red Alert 2 and possibly Tiberium Wars at a close 2nd.  Do you think I would at least enjoy C&C4 for being simply another RTS under the C&C trademark?

So Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition preorder is up. The original release was one of the best optimized PC games of perhaps all time, although I am just basing it off the benchmark. It would be funny if this is a poorly optimized port.

So Devil May Cry 4 Special Edition preorder is up. The original release was one of the best optimized PC games of perhaps all time, although I am just basing it off the benchmark. It would be funny if this is a poorly optimized port.
I would be very surprised if it's as optimized as the original.

XVYPD-9MLYQ-VEA2X

M7KA4-TFPGA-RJAIG

QGEAE-KAEYE-I9HXK

MQ369-B7JZN-0HR33

XICAE-NHIP6-8NVCM

WKDKI-IRVHC-PK80Z

XQ55Y-7D3HI-W7LA4

DQ8L8-NQQB3-CMWYX

XVYPD-9MLYQ-VEA2X

M7KA4-TFPGA-RJAIG

QGEAE-KAEYE-I9HXK

MQ369-B7JZN-0HR33

XICAE-NHIP6-8NVCM

WKDKI-IRVHC-PK80Z

XQ55Y-7D3HI-W7LA4

DQ8L8-NQQB3-CMWYX
I am normally never up this early and usually off to bed. However this morning is different for me. I took Tiny Trek & Blob from Space. :) Thank you. Another +2 towards the library and these games actually look really good for Early Access and are in the niche genres I like. As usual I can't remember which codes they were after forgetting when typing them in. I believe it may of been the first couple though at the top.

so I just look @ my Origins backlog and I have NOT had the pleasure (or the misfortune like many would claim) to try C&C4.

I heard it was sh`t. And maybe it was horrible, as a C&C game. But how's it for a stand-alone RTS? any thought?

My favorite C&C was Red Alert 2 and possibly Tiberium Wars at a close 2nd. Do you think I would at least enjoy C&C4 for being simply another RTS under the C&C trademark?
It depends on how much MOBA you like in your RTS. It's basically like a kind of proto-MOBA. Because for this iteration, EA decided to make a radical change to how the gameplay operates, most C&C veterans absolutely loathed this game. Personally, I got a few missions in and quit and I haven't gone back yet, even though I eventually want to see what happens in the Kane story.

The shift is that rather than engaging in conventional base-building, you employ one or a few "factory" units that produce all of your other units. Theoretically it allows for some unconventional tactics, but in practice, it's basically whoever can spam the most units against the AI wins. It really requires micromanagement to the umpteenth degree and it's not terribly fun. If I didn't already have high blood pressure, that game could give it to me.

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 5/15
75% off Risen and Sacred games and DLC

All games half off.
Coupon Codes - Collector's Edition: HALF / Standard Version: OFF
Risen 3 still on a meh discount, though it did drop in retail price from $50 to $30. Game has been out for 9 months now so they've been pretty chintzy with the sales. Maybe they'll do a decent sale for summer but I have a feeling it will be 66% or even 50%. :roll:

The rest of that stuff has been on sale a kajillion times.

IKKB5-LDEK2-VGPMI

Q94BT-KGBTW-JPWR8

XJF8P-6CF66-JK5EJ

PH0IR-EWCED-NXPCT

YGJPP-BA7E0-0PQEV

ZWI6B-4AIG8-FJD8D

YZKIC-NZPRF-VKPPH

As always, let us know what game you got :)

select r9 290 models graphics card on newegg is getting 2 free games gta V and dirt rally
I'd be all over a nice new card but I don't feel like paying the extra hit to upgrade my 600W PSU to support it. The R9 290's anyway; I believe the Nvidia cards are less power hungry.

Well, that and I want GTA V on Steam and would never play the DiRT Rally game.

I'd be all over a nice new card but I don't feel like paying the extra hit to upgrade my 600W PSU to support it. The R9 290's anyway; I believe the Nvidia cards are less power hungry.

Well, that and I want GTA V on Steam and would never play the DiRT Rally game.
600W should be fine for a single 290X. SLI might be pushing it though according to the rest of your system.

600W should be fine for a single 290X. SLI might be pushing it though according to the rest of your system.
I've only got the one slot anyway. Also, what's up with you knowing the rest of my system? :speaktothehand:

I played an hour of Tesla Effect and enjoyed it but I'd never played any others in the franchise to be able to compare it. As a stand alone product, it was fun and a better retro product than faux 8-bitside scrolling shooters.

Risen 3 still on a meh discount, though it did drop in retail price from $50 to $30. Game has been out for 9 months now so they've been pretty chintzy with the sales. Maybe they'll do a decent sale for summer but I have a feeling it will be 66% or even 50%. :roll:

The rest of that stuff has been on sale a kajillion times.
I do want Risen 3. The first one wasn't bad, it was pretty enjoyable until around the end game. Haven't played R2 yet. But god does Pirhanna Bytes need to fix their animations

I enjoyed Telsa Effect, but it has all the frustrating problems of 90s adventure games. The nostalgia and the goofiness made it worth playing through.

I'm pretty ingrigued in Rime Berta from the Playism sale, being one of the few SRPGs that remind me of Disgaea on Steam.  Only 50% off though and some of their other games have been bundled so I'm sure before long it will be too.  I do wonder why more games of this type aren't on steam though?

I'm pretty ingrigued in Rime Berta from the Playism sale, being one of the few SRPGs that remind me of Disgaea on Steam. Only 50% off though and some of their other games have been bundled so I'm sure before long it will be too. I do wonder why more games of this type aren't on steam though?
Why aren't more deviant games that look like an 8 year old sketched it up on an ipad on Steam???? Huh? Please seek help immediately.

ss_a0fc7bbb6a2da1c86da2bc43c2a1822155d45e1c.1920x1080.jpg

bread's done
Back