Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Look at you guys, talking about how few games you have like

tumblr_mpz6bq18E21qkdouxo1_400.gif

Look at you guys, talking about how few games you have like

tumblr_mpz6bq18E21qkdouxo1_400.gif
Oh, I have tons of games spread across more services than I can shake a stick at (Origin, Steam, Desura, Uplay, GOG, Playfire/Capsule, D2D, GameFly, BNet, etc etc).

Oh, and retail-boxes games w/ no service tied to it, as well.

I just figure that these days, most people who are regulars here have more Steam games over what I have (i.e. over 945 or so) especially since they likely buy most games tied to Steam.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's always shocking to me how parts of the store break during deal transition. It's 23 minutes past the hour and the Weeklong Deals banner has come and gone, there's still no Daily Deal posted, and Specials search returns a blank.

I admit to having zero knowledge of how all that works behind the scenes, but I've never seen it happen anywhere else, save for the Black Friday rush.

I think the steam store is getting hammered because everyone is home for memorial day.

Coincidentally, drabe is probably getting hammered right now for the same reason.

Is there a difference between GMG's Tomb Raider Pack ($29.99) and Tomb Raider Collection ($19.99)? 

Trying to find out what the $10 difference is or if there is a Tomb Raider game that is missing in the collection compared to the pack. The item description of both have very similar collection of games.

Caster is making bank by looking offbeat and interesting and constantly dropping down to sub-50 cents range. Not bad for a game that isn't even fun.

Is there a difference between GMG's Tomb Raider Pack ($29.99) and Tomb Raider Collection ($19.99)?

Trying to find out what the $10 difference is or if there is a Tomb Raider game that is missing in the collection compared to the pack. The item description of both have very similar collection of games.
Looks like the Tomb Raider Collection has Anniversary, the GOTY version of the most recent Tomb Raider, and 4 DLCs for Guardian of Light in addition to everything in the Tomb Raider Pack. All for $10 cheaper as well. Good job GMG . . .

Looks like the Tomb Raider Collection has Anniversary, the GOTY version of the most recent Tomb Raider, and 4 DLCs for Guardian of Light in addition to everything in the Tomb Raider Pack. All for $10 cheaper as well. Good job GMG . . .
Yeah, that's why its confusing to me why its $10 cheaper. Was trying to see if there was anything I'm missing in the descriptions.

while it is a good deal for those that do not have the terran and zerg campaigns, to me it really is not a battlechest when Blizzard has not even come out with the Zerg campaign.

(trying not to whine too much) - good deal, especially if have GCU from BB . great game with tons of hours for single and multi player

while it is a good deal for those that do not have the terran and zerg campaigns, to me it really is not a battlechest when Blizzard has not even come out with the Zerg campaign.

(trying not to whine too much) - good deal, especially if have GCU from BB . great game with tons of hours for single and multi player
You mean "protoss", I assume. But I agree--it's ridiculous for Blizzard to even make this when Legacy of the Void isn't out yet, but that's Blizzard for you--trying to score cash wherever they can.

If it sells as badly on PC as it did on Xbox, then it could wind up being bundled pretty fast.
I don't think poor sales would have anything to do with it. Playism's bundled almost all of their games. However, this is the biggest title they've had so I'm not sure how they'll handle it.

Personally, I'd rather fakeybro it to show support for the 2nd season.

D4 will be released on June 5th. Tempted to fakeybro it, but might wait for the summer sale just in case.
"Yay" for more SWERY games on the PC! :)

Hopefully, this port on the technical stuff is actually stable & turns out WAY better than Deadly Premonition did - loved the actual game itself, hated the terrible technical port. Rising Star's port for DP was technically awful - and one of the worst I've seen ever. While only supporting 720p on the PC is one problem - geez, at least get the game stable, for crying out loud... :( At least Dark Souls PTD got the stable-port factor right.

Let's see how this port turns out from Access Games...

D4 will be released on June 5th. Tempted to fakeybro it, but might wait for the summer sale just in case.
I fakeybro this on the xbone and then it was free game of the month the next week I have that affect on consoles too. I played a little before buying GTAV and it is a trippy game with some pretty nice kinect features. I will get back to it eventually once I play through all the Dragon Age series so maybe next year.

bread's done
Back