Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
This is my introduction then. Hi, my name's audio vicious and I stare at and read this thread daily. I follow the deals, the drama, and the laughs. I know the lingo and the "culture" of the thread well, I see a lot of the same regulars, but I'm usually late to a response, or don't know where I'd fit in, so I just watch. Here's my time to shine, everyone act like something said here was hilarious and we'll all laugh at my quip, and I can finally feel welcome!

This is my introduction then. Hi, my name's audio vicious and I stare at and read this thread daily. I follow the deals, the drama, and the laughs. I know the lingo and the "culture" of the thread well, I see a lot of the same regulars, but I'm usually late to a response, or don't know where I'd fit in, so I just watch. Here's my time to shine, everyone act like something said here was hilarious and we'll all laugh at my quip, and I can finally feel welcome!
Dumbass.

What's it like to step out of your vicarious existence?

aeHw177.gif

Doubtful, but if any of you are going to Awesome Con this weekend in Washington D.C. and want to maybe meet up, send me a P.M. Don't know ya' too well but us CAG's need to stick together.

Doubtful, but if any of you are going to Awesome Con this weekend in Washington D.C. and want to maybe meet up, send me a P.M. Don't know ya' too well but us CAG's need to stick together.
I actually do tHink it'd be fun to meet some cags in the real world. I'm not going to that though

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="pasports31" post="12710282" timestamp="1432752456"]We should just have a cag con where everybody has to cosplay as their avatars[/quote]
Then I don't where I could find a boxer dog costume lol

[quote name="Neuro5i5" post="12710304" timestamp="1432752717"][quote name="soulkyo" post="12710295" timestamp="1432752602"]Then I don't where I could find a boxer dog costume lol[/quote]
deluxe-adult-plush-bull-dog-costume-15.jpg
[/quote]
Now I've seen everything. And yeah, wrong shoes. Let's bring back shoe talk.

My avatar doesn't help me in any way.

I guess I could dress like this one:

516659420_250.jpg

Or..... I can always try the next one, which we know is Bobby's favorite option :)

VvTH2l.jpg

The obvious meeting spot would be on the border of Texas/Mexico as a volunteer minuteman militia member. We could talk about PC deals while apprehending dangerous criminals.

We should just have a cag con where everybody has to cosplay as their avatars
Hmm. I'm not necessarily opposed to wearing a sleeveless uniform coat, waistcoat, and pair of knee breeches. The tipping point might be the white powdered wig and how much humidity this meet up place would have. I can't say I'd enjoy either very much in that outfit.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should just have a cag con where everybody has to cosplay as their avatars
Nah, I'd have to find some white shorts & ain't nobody got time for that. Next time you see a guy hanging out of a dumpster, just tap me on the ass & introduce yourself. I'm usually quite polite.

bread's done
Back