Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
WTF have you people done to me.... watching Hockey... doing Homepassing for my 3DS and now running Clicker Heroes... oh my god.... my mind.... it's... wow.... yea...

Ya'll are a bunch of  fuck 's for telling me about this game.

The guy is just the worst director of all time. He even made The House of the Dead bad, and I still don't know how. The video games (1-3) are intentionally horrible with bad voice acting and nonsense plots. How do you fuck up something like that when all of your other movies are shit?
why do you think he made it....his movie fits in with the game

Uwe Boll is this generations Orson Welles

Rampage is his Citizen Kane

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never seen any of Uwe Boll's movies. But that clip that Neuro posted earlier was ten times better than any film student project that I've ever seen.

I'm inclined to believe that the man is a genius.

The guy is just the worst director of all time. He even made The House of the Dead bad, and I still don't know how. The video games (1-3) are intentionally horrible with bad voice acting and nonsense plots. How do you fuck up something like that when all of your other movies are shit?
i thought the house of the dead movie was good, on the same level of the resident evil movies

Inversion, on sale in Gamergate's Namco sale, is a really underrated Gears of War-alike. SOMEONE cared about it even if the suits at Namco didn't. The plot reads more like a sci-fi adventure than a manly mans shootan and important exposition is handed to the player through offhand comments from one of your two meathead shootmans ("Huh, that's odd, maybe they [oddly specific conjecture about why villains do X or why Y happened so weirdly.]") just because you two see EVERYTHING that matters but not a single soul who actually knows what's going on and you don't have some science gal at base camp to tell you what's going on or give you objectives to bounce these ideas off of. Usual garbage ending though. It's not even a cliffhanger it's just bad.

It's not great but it's pretty and worth playing if you want a slice of Gears with a meatier cut than what was on offer in Spec Ops the Line.

Oh no wonder I liked them and no wonder their writing is so endearing but has such inept execution and garbage endings: They did Timeshift.

why do you think he made it....his movie fits in with the game

Uwe Boll is this generations Orson Welles

Rampage is his Citizen Kane
No no, the movie doesn't fit in with the game. He took two intentionally bad video game series, two series that he shouldn't have been able to fuck up, and he fucked them up.

His typical movies are like being promised you're going to have sex with a hot model, and the model ends up being your sister. These movies are like being promised you're going to have sex with your sister, only it turns out to be an elephant seal with a strap-on and no lube.

tumblr_lm9b2nT7bw1qede6xo1_500.gif
Obligatory like for anything Blues Brothers based. Well played, sir.

His typical movies are like being promised you're going to have sex with a hot model, and the model ends up being your sister. These movies are like being promised you're going to have sex with your sister, only it turns out to be an elephant seal with a strap-on and no lube.
wut

No no, the movie doesn't fit in with the game. He took two intentionally bad video game series, two series that he shouldn't have been able to fuck up, and he fucked them up.

http://img.pandawhale.com/post-48182-Jaime-Lannister-NICE-gif-Imgur-KbPJ.gif

Steam:

Syder Arcade:  Q8DQ4-RJI5W-I4RFH

Supreme Commander Gold:  4PWL9-5GNKM-VCGPG

Planet Stronghold:  W56K0-DJDCM-RB9N6

99 Levels to Hell:  5HZ3Z-AXK3C-8FE8Z

Evoland:  LKKD4-4KTAY-IPCM3

A Game of Dwarves Gold Edition:  EGFG3-7JWNK-DP83H

Steam:

Syder Arcade: Q8DQ4-RJI5W-I4RFH

Supreme Commander Gold: 4PWL9-5GNKM-VCGPG

Planet Stronghold: W56K0-DJDCM-RB9N6

99 Levels to Hell: 5HZ3Z-AXK3C-8FE8Z

Evoland: LKKD4-4KTAY-IPCM3

A Game of Dwarves Gold Edition: EGFG3-7JWNK-DP83H
I tried Evoland, but it was taken. The rest I either already own, or don't want. So I can't say about those keys. Probably all lurked though.

Thanks anyway.

Welp just checked and no dice.  Looks like I might be one of the 20 or so unlucky ones.

Edit: Nevermind, guess they didn't all go out at once.

Battle Realms Free "Limited Time Giveaway" on GOG.

Scroll down after "HIGHLIGHTS" and you will see "A GIFT FOR YOU"

EpEd0WV.jpg

VIP Deals for Steam Games:

http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=1964-996bbb&tap_s=2994-84d7fa

Batman: Arkham Knight - $35.99

Batman: Arkham Knight Premium Edition - $69.98

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - $35.99

Counter Strike: Global Offensive - $10.94

Cities Skylines - $20.99

Magicka 2 - $10.64

Final Fantasy XIV Online: Heavensward - $29.99

Final Fantasy XIV Online: Heavensward Collector's Edition - $44.99

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $14.99

The Crew - $24.99

Assassin's Creed Unity - $24.99

Project Cars - $34.99

Killing Floor 2 - $25.49

Keys for Votes for a Big Fish Granny game:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457518225

Join the group and follow the steps to get the game for FREE!
JUNE 9 - M2DESP

The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus 2 is fighting for players’ votes on Steam Greenlight.
By joining this group, you get the opportunity to win a FREE game if it gets Greenlit.
Just a few more steps:

- Provide your Steam community ID and e-mail at: Two Desperados - Steam[twodesperados.com]
- Support our Greenlight campaign by giving thumbs up at:
The Dreamatorium 2 @ Steam

Make sure to save the email you get after submitting the details - and voila!
That's it!
TL;DR

Oh and I'd hurry before some know it all asshat goes 'Actually Valve doesn't allow this anymore etc etc' and gets the plug pulled on it. They technically stopped short of out and out banning it but definitely indicated that they heavily frown upon it.

Yes Indie developers you are making Pacific Northwest crunchy kumbayas with no bosses and no assigned projects heavily frown. Aren't you ashamed?

Fry's has a $50 Steam card for $40. One day only, today Tuesday 6/9.

http://images.frys.com/art/email/060915_tue910vmx/72_web.html?site=cemail060915

You need the promo code from their emails. Not sure if you can sign up now and still get it. Promo code in email says it's a "personal promo code" so doesn't seem like you can share them.

*Edit: If you feel like acting like a console person, someone on Reddit said you can price match at Best Buy. I would assume they would only do that if there's actually a Fry's in your area but who the hell knows? I don't make a habit of arguing with people at stores so I don't know how that all works.

Keys for Votes for a Big Fish Granny game:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457518225
TL;DR

Oh and I'd hurry before some know it all asshat goes 'Actually Valve doesn't allow this anymore etc etc' and gets the plug pulled on it. They technically stopped short of out and out banning it but definitely indicated that they heavily frown upon it.

Yes Indie developers you are making Pacific Northwest crunchy kumbayas with no bosses and no assigned projects heavily frown. Aren't you ashamed?
"Hey Valve said we can't give no keys for ya, sorry!"

[H] Life is Feudal

[W] Fallout 4

Speaking of, I'm pretty sure this is saying that rising healthcare costs will keep people from upgrading their gaming PCs:

8LdLT5V.png

bread's done
Back