Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
The mind numbing nature of Lord Gaben's clicking game convinced me to finally buy the Dungeon Siege Collection

Sale is success; bring on the winter fun.

This sale is weak. I'd change my avatar to Mooby's avatar like during the last winter sale, but even that would give the summer sale too much credit.

Just an FYI, you can get three cards a day: one every 8ish hours.  Once you get your card for that 8 hours, don't bother until another 8 hours has elapsed.

"How can I earn more cards?

2014 Steam Holiday trading cards are awarded for purchases made on the Steam Store.
You have not purchased anything on the store since the sale began."

Valve time is strong in this one.

If you're running Idle Master you'll want to black list 368020, it's the Summer Event Clicker game that shows 1 card drop remaining for some reason.  You'll continually be stuck on it since the windows are eight hours long.

Yea, its just a regular deal. It doesnt seem a likely choice for flash or daily, but seeing some of the reward titles in the monster game, it could show up there. No harm waiting til the end.
Thanks, also just noticed that it's generically part of the summer sale and on sale till June 22nd, so wait I shall :D

If you're running Idle Master you'll want to black list 368020, it's the Summer Event Clicker game that shows 1 card drop remaining for some reason. You'll continually be stuck on it since the windows are eight hours long.
Is Idle Master safe (and allowed) to use? This is the first I've heard of it.

Just an FYI, you can get three cards a day: one every 8ish hours. Once you get your card for that 8 hours, don't bother until another 8 hours has elapsed.
I'm not sure, I got a card for starting and another card at random just now. That's two in less than eight hours.

Is Idle Master safe (and allowed) to use? This is the first I've heard of it.
Yes and welcome seasonals!
10_40-bm-seasonal.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
what are the chances one of these monsters in the summer game looks like mysterD?  perhaps the final boss is a toaster?  is that why he hasnt been around today?

But just to be double safe, don't run it on games that have VAC enabled, and don't play another game on Steam while you're idling.
I've played CSGO with Idle Master running for over 3 hours. Nothing happened.

Edit: But yes, make sure you blacklist VAC games such as CSGO

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I tried playing that damned game admittedly on the phone and if this is like that Clikr game y'all are going nuts over WTF is wrong with you people?

I'm going back to clicking on Hidden Objects.

I just idled the thing enough to raise the auto damage to a high enough level and left it at that.

... Oh god.

We're idling a game. On purpose.

bread's done
Back