Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are buying Ziggurat, that seems like a prime candidate for bundle fodder. Published by Milkstone Studios which has bundled Little Racers Street and White Noise Online a million times.
I feel like it will be, in a deeply unfavourable tier with a silly premium attached. This is a fair price if you're playing now.

Shut up of course I will.

This sale is making it easy on me... I wake up after a shit day at work... nothing I want.

Lego Jurassic Park on the other hand has yet to get a single review on ANY SYSTEM on Metacritic.  What are we... in the dark ages?!?!? It's either good or sheot.  And it's Lego so it could be either.  Dammit!

9d376e46b2e97d9d383c4d8f5b936220.jpg

I feel like it will be, in a deeply unfavourable tier with a silly premium attached. This is a fair price if you're playing now.

Flow is definitely right. I think I had to pay $10 for the tier with Little Racers Street and then another $10 to get White Noise Online.

i've been trying since 1 am edt to play their stupid clickr game. no dice.

obligatory "God, do i miss Russian pricing!" comment
Vladimir should leave Ukraine alone and charge into Valve's office shirtless on horseback to get us our region-free games for a handful of rubles, again.

Last edited:
Not sure why people are buying Ziggurat, that seems like a prime candidate for bundle fodder. Published by Milkstone Studios which has bundled Little Racers Street and White Noise Online a million times.

Flow is definitely right. I think I had to pay $10 for the tier with Little Racers Street and then another $10 to get White Noise Online.
So then watch a bunch of doll and no panties videos on Tremor and get it there. Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have had Steam since it came out, but don't use it for much other than playing my games...  can someone explain to me Steam Cards or Badges or whatever they're called.  What do people care about them.  Thanks in advance!

So I almost bought Sir, Are You Being Hunted until I read some actually thoughtfully critical and helpful reviews on the Reddit VGD thread.

Reddit's helpful?  Who knew?

Last call on Keys for Votes for Big Fish Grandma game

Last chance for a FREE key!

JUNE 12 - M2DESP

Hi guys,
after 3 days on Greenlight, our NEW game is at 90% of the way to top 100!

Concerning that, you don't have much time left to win your FREE key for the game if it gets Greenlit.

Follow the steps explained in an announcement and VOTE! :)

Join our community as soon as possible and let your friends know, don't be late!
Oh and apparently the English voice acting is horrid but they are supposed to be changing it because a bunch of people complained (but then still voted for it because free). Or something.

Keys for Votes for a Big Fish Granny game:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=457518225
TL;DR

Oh and I'd hurry before some know it all asshat goes 'Actually Valve doesn't allow this anymore etc etc' and gets the plug pulled on it. They technically stopped short of out and out banning it but definitely indicated that they heavily frown upon it.

Yes Indie developers you are making Pacific Northwest crunchy kumbayas with no bosses and no assigned projects heavily frown. Aren't you ashamed?

[quote name="motoki" post="12739803" timestamp="1434115220"]So then watch a bunch of doll and no panties videos on Tremor and get it there. Done.[/quote]
Ok, prevert.

I have had Steam since it came out, but don't use it for much other than playing my games... can someone explain to me Steam Cards or Badges or whatever they're called. What do people care about them. Thanks in advance!
By completing certain requirements in games, you get cards which you can sell on Steam. Many I receive go for 10 cents or so. I'm not sure how badges work.

By completing certain requirements in games, you get cards which you can sell on Steam. Many I receive go for 10 cents or so. I'm not sure how badges work.
Each badge adds 100xp to your Steam profile, which is used to calculate your Steam level; it's that small number with a circle around it on your profile.

Bigger numbers mean you're more important, now get on your knees and grovel for forgiveness you filthy casual. Who said you could even speak to me?

Sincerely,

Flowette
Level 96

its just a silly bit of meta-fun really, and a colossal waste of cash. There are some benefits but nothing tangible and certainly nothing worth wasting money on. Just keep in mind that sometimes Steam keeps community events to users with a level 5+ profile or something

It's a decent enough deal on a new release but damn I never paid that much for a Lego game.
They should've made the MSRP lower for the PC version, inflating it and selling it everywhere at a high discount before release seems dumb to me, but maybe they think more people buy at a high discount than a lower MSRP.

Do you want to have one of the highest level on Steam Game (The Clicking Idle game) ?

Spoderman has found the solution for you all

QKYmB1u.jpg

So, you have to friend spoderman and join his room. So all cags inside we will get stronger and we will get the highest level possible on the game.

Thanks master spoderman for your wisdom, as always.

Do you want to have one of the highest level on Steam Game (The Clicking Idle game) ?

Spoderman has found the solution for you all

QKYmB1u.jpg

So, you have to friend spoderman and join his room. So all cags inside we will get stronger and we will get the highest level possible on the game.

Thanks master spoderman for your wisdom, as always.
I heard he'll be dropping keys in that room too.

I have had Steam since it came out, but don't use it for much other than playing my games... can someone explain to me Steam Cards or Badges or whatever they're called. What do people care about them. Thanks in advance!
For clarity, you don't have to do anything in the games. The requirement would be time spent playing, or "playing" as it is with Idle Master and SAM. If you want cards, you only need to emulate playing the games with cards to get drops; those of us who can't actually download and play all of the games do that.

[quote name="spoderman" post="12739936" timestamp="1434120146"]We already discussed about the game/level resetting each day in tebow chat. I plan on switching rooms after it resets.[/quote]
Lies! Only discussion that takes place in TebowChat is "whippper Fartality his eggo in chains" and "No, your mom does!"

Man, these monsters aren't hurting anybody, they're just loitering.  I posit that the real monsters are the people indiscriminately clicking them to death.

I foresee interest in the Steam game dropping quickly over the next few days, especially since they reset daily anyway so no one gets dong-waving rights by having the only level Thirteen Million guy. 

Remember when contests used to give you the chance to win your whole wish list?  Now you get to spend all sorts of time trying to just unlock weak deals for games you may or (probably) may not even want.

I foresee interest in the Steam game dropping quickly over the next few days, especially since they reset daily anyway so no one gets dong-waving rights by having the only level Thirteen Million guy.

Remember when contests used to give you the chance to win your whole wish list? Now you get to spend all sorts of time trying to just unlock weak deals for games you may or (probably) may not even want.
Dammit you made me choke on my beer.

As certain as I am that it will be in an eventual bundle I bit on van helsing II, i need to scratch that arpg itch.

Also in for the metro redux bundle.

On another note, is there some sort of seasonal cag steam group i can join on steam?

I'm just hoping for a big discount on both Divinity: Original Sin and especially Pillars of Eternity. 

Discounts on Galactic Civilizations III, Five Nights at Freddy's 1-3, Axiom Verge sales would just be icing on the cake.

I'm just hoping for a big discount on both Divinity: Original Sin and especially Pillars of Eternity.

Discounts on Galactic Civilizations III, Five Nights at Freddy's 1-3, Axiom Verge sales would just be icing on the cake.
Axiom Verge having a sale is highly unlikely. It's quite rare for something to be a featured deal if it didn't start out with a discount when the summer/winter sale began.

As certain as I am that it will be in an eventual bundle I bit on van helsing II, i need to scratch that arpg itch.

Also in for the metro redux bundle.

On another note, is there some sort of seasonal cag steam group i can join on steam?
Not really. There's the main CAG steam group, but no one ever uses it. There's a "secret" invite only group one must not speak of. Me and Spoder have a group but it's for people who actually play games. So you're best bet might be starting the Official Seasonal CAG Steam Group.

Has anyone here played Sir, you are being hunted? I'm tempted to get it.
Steam says I have played it about 1.5 hours. It's a fun little game if you enjoy sneaking around to avoid the baddies and collecting items to escape. I don't know how much replay value it has super long term, but it is fun for what it is.

Profiles seem to be completely messed up for some of us right now.  (level 0, no badges).  Probably has something to do with the Noon cutoff of day 1 of the game I suppose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u4Pm2vOD5o

good news for you(us) weaboos. Tales of Zestiria coming to steam on October 20th. now i can save money by cheating in this game for free instead of buying their bs cheat dlc...

bread's done
Back