Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Maybe someone can explain the stupid ass reviews that are going onto Steam.  Reviews like:

had 12 children with 8 different people, became president then died cooking pancakes.

10/10

Instead of going out and succeeding in real life, I help virtual me succeed. 

11/10 would put virtual self over real self again.

I made a big pool party, a meteor came and killed half of my neighbors and my wife, now i have to raise my two children alone.

11/10 real life simulator

My sim snuck up behind wife and scared her causing a fire that killed them both

20/10 Game of the Year

What the shit.

If I wanted to get ETS 2 (again), I could get the entire game plus all DLC for $16.99.

Just the north expansion? The only part I don't have? $17.49. 

Flight of the Dragon looks real tempting actually. I'm 100% in if I could find a group buy.

Last edited by a moderator:
THese deals are pretty decent. Banished for 5 bucks, metal gear solid 5 bucks, lichdom 87% off, astebreed and dreadout 75% off and fight the dragon 80% off. Really not a bad day at all.
It's official, you are the Steam Summer Sale Sadpanda.

I'm seriously considering Fight the Dragon at that price.

Dreadout is something I'd not ever paid attention to, although I guess I was vaguely aware of it. Might bite on that as well.

I got an email from Indiegala and amazingly Dying Light is $29.99 there. Hopefully Steam will at least hit that price in the remaining days - but for those who don't want to wait:

https://www.indiegala.com/store
That's a good price for it. I would recommend it. Not sure if Steam will beat the price though.

Maybe someone can explain the stupid ass reviews that are going onto Steam. Reviews like:

had 12 children with 8 different people, became president then died cooking pancakes.

10/10

Instead of going out and succeeding in real life, I help virtual me succeed.

11/10 would put virtual self over real self again.

I made a big pool party, a meteor came and killed half of my neighbors and my wife, now i have to raise my two children alone.

11/10 real life simulator

My sim snuck up behind wife and scared her causing a fire that killed them both

20/10 Game of the Year
Stupid, short reviews are all the rage on Steam. For almost every game you'll see one at the top or near the top of the "most helpful" list.

Just take something weird from the game and highlight it.

Woke up naked, ran around collecting cloth, made me some underwear.

11/10 would shop for underwear in Rust again.

What the shit.

If I wanted to get ETS 2 (again), I could get the entire game plus all DLC for $16.99.

Just the north expansion? The only part I don't have? $17.49.
Yeah, the complete or other bundles are a better deal. Cheaper than the expansion alone and you get a ton of cosmetic DLC. Personally, I will wait for the expansion to hit 75% off.

i have a question, with the $5 steam requirement. do i have to spend one game that is atleast $5 to qualify, or can i put like five $1 games to still gain access to the steam chat functions/ add friends?

i have a question, with the $5 steam requirement. do i have to spend one game that is atleast $5 to qualify, or can i put like five $1 games to still gain access to the steam chat functions/ add friends?
I dont think they really went into more detail, what I've read is "$5 in the steam store". I would assume that is any combination of games.

Any opinions on Lichdom Battlemage?  Worth a buy at 87% off?  Likelyhood it will appear in a bundle?  Potential price drop at some point?

I'm tempted by Metal Gear Ground Zeroes, but an hour of gameplay?  I expect more from the games I backlog.  Also tempted by Dreadout, Fight the Dragon and Abyss odyssey, but all look like bundle candidates.  And for Abyss, no 75%, no deal.

I think this is the awesome link here

Playfire Rewards is back and better than ever!
giphy.gif

Also blog page isn't up :)

Any opinions on Lichdom Battlemage? Worth a buy at 87% off? Likelyhood it will appear in a bundle? Potential price drop at some point?

I'm tempted by Metal Gear Ground Zeroes, but an hour of gameplay? I expect more from the games I backlog. Also tempted by Dreadout, Fight the Dragon and Abyss odyssey, but all look like bundle candidates. And for Abyss, no 75%, no deal.
After seeing actual game play of lichdom my excitement went downhill. Friends say spells are just like guns and in reality is just an fps with different names. I'm in hold mode till really cheap or bundle personally.

Can someone give me some thoughts on Assetto Corso.  Here's what I really want to know.  I want a sim-ish type racer that just allows me to race.  I don't know enough about engines, tires, etc to diligently upgrade my car nor do I want to devote a lot of time reading the on screen info about upgrades.  I really just want to race.  I'm about 4 hours into Forza Horizon 2.  The racing I love.  The upgrading, etc. just isn't the part of the game that I find fun. 

So, does AC or iRacing offer more of an opportunity to just race (maybe less than 10 laps at a time)?   Thanks.

Any opinions on Lichdom Battlemage? Worth a buy at 87% off? Likelyhood it will appear in a bundle? Potential price drop at some point?

I'm tempted by Metal Gear Ground Zeroes, but an hour of gameplay? I expect more from the games I backlog. Also tempted by Dreadout, Fight the Dragon and Abyss odyssey, but all look like bundle candidates. And for Abyss, no 75%, no deal.
It depends on how you look at Ground Zeroes. If you're strictly buying it to play through for the story alone then yes, the game will give you about an hour of enjoyment. If you're one of those people who love replaying missions and finding new ways to take out enemies and just messing around with them causing complete nonsense you will find quite a few more hours of enjoyment out of it. Perfecting the certain scenarios/missions within the game also adds a couple of hours to the gameplay as well if you're into that sort of thing. I've currently logged 27 hours on the game in steam myself and still go back to it from time to time just to mess around with the enemies and treat it like a mini sandbox game. Really enjoyed my time with it!

Huh.. Strider has been unlocked for tomorrow by the monster game.  Finally looks like it'll drop below $7.50 for the first time in quite a while ever(?) (at the Steam Store).

Now watch it go from 50% to 53% off or something stupid like that.

Can someone give me some thoughts on Assetto Corso. Here's what I really want to know. I want a sim-ish type racer that just allows me to race. I don't know enough about engines, tires, etc to diligently upgrade my car nor do I want to devote a lot of time reading the on screen info about upgrades. I really just want to race. I'm about 4 hours into Forza Horizon 2. The racing I love. The upgrading, etc. just isn't the part of the game that I find fun.

So, does AC or iRacing offer more of an opportunity to just race (maybe less than 10 laps at a time)? Thanks.
poorman's project cars

Can someone give me some thoughts on Assetto Corso. Here's what I really want to know. I want a sim-ish type racer that just allows me to race. I don't know enough about engines, tires, etc to diligently upgrade my car nor do I want to devote a lot of time reading the on screen info about upgrades. I really just want to race. I'm about 4 hours into Forza Horizon 2. The racing I love. The upgrading, etc. just isn't the part of the game that I find fun.

So, does AC or iRacing offer more of an opportunity to just race (maybe less than 10 laps at a time)? Thanks.
AC has a rudimentary career mode, but I spend my entire time just running hotlaps at the Ring, which is pretty much all I ever do in any racing game that allows it. Cars sound and look fantastic, tracks are perfect. Physics are top notch, and you'll notice huge differences between the different vehicles. AI isn't the greatest, and you'll want a beefy rig if you're planning on running against 20+ opponents. GET THE DREAM PACK.

iRacing is ultraserious multiplayer. With a subscription.

poorman's project cars
You spew out lots of garbage opinions, but this is by far the worst. Shame on you.

It depends on how you look at Ground Zeroes. If you're strictly buying it to play through for the story alone then yes, the game will give you about an hour of enjoyment. If you're one of those people who love replaying missions and finding new ways to take out enemies and just messing around with them causing complete nonsense you will find quite a few more hours of enjoyment out of it. Perfecting the certain scenarios/missions within the game also adds a couple of hours to the gameplay as well if you're into that sort of thing. I've currently logged 27 hours on the game in steam myself and still go back to it from time to time just to mess around with the enemies and treat it like a mini sandbox game. Really enjoyed my time with it!
Thanks for this! Is there an incentive to replay the mission? Do you get a grade or achievements or something? Or are you just doing it because you are mentally ill obsessive compulsive it's just so darn much fun?

Man, I walk away to do some work and watch some TV.. come back and GMG is being so kind as to offer me .07 if I buy a game from them and play an hour.  Pffffffttttttt...

I wonder how many people are gunna get scammed.  They'll data collect just like Raptr and sell your info to game companies and the like.. and you're literally getting spied on for... 7 cents.

$16 for Stalker bundle.... Remember oh... FIVE YEARS AGO when two of the Stalker games were bundled all the time for like $3-5?

Pillars of Eternity....ah if it was close to 50% I would get it. Tokyo School life...I'm also thinking of supporting cause visual novels and the girls look cute.

bread's done
Back