Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I haven't really splurged on my Game PC since 2012. Here's the Core:

• SAPPHIRE Radeon HD 7970 3GB 384-Bit GDDR5 (2012), ($550-ish iirc)
  • G.SKILL Ares Series 32GB (4 x 8GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1866 (PC3 14900) ($98 in 2012, before ram prices went insane)
  • ASRock Z77 Extreme4 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard (2012)
  • i7 3770K - Intel Retail Edge Program (2012) ($119)
Guess an easy upgrade is to get an affordable matching 7970 to crossfire into 7990 land.
or get r9 280x to crossfire

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same idiot that said Warlock 2 was terrible and proceeded to play 300 hours. It's rare that I don't exaggerate but I'll make an exception in this case. Mooby is the dumbest "gamer" I've ever had the displeasure of knowing in my life.
it's a hard argument.

When you played a few hours and decided to stop b/c the game suck, the white knight will say "so few hours, wtf do you know about the game to judge it so harshly?"

When you played hundred of hours to be thorough and decided that the game suck, the white knight will also say, "so many hours.. what a hypocrite. If the game is as terrible as you claim, why play so much?"

conclusion: you can't win against white knights.. :drool:

If there's one benefit to the whole Arkham Knight fiasco, it's that entering Steamgifts giveaways for it cost 0 points.

And to those who pre-ordered it, even via cheaper Nvidia promo codes on Ebay.

tumblr_m7uqq2BBsP1qh59n0o1_500.gif

Most of the games in the new HB have cards and are              what                          are-able.

And to those who pre-ordered it, even via cheaper Nvidia promo codes on Ebay.
Runs great for me and I'm enjoying the story and gameplay. My trading cards are commanding an amazing few pennies premium over what they'll be when the game is fixed and re-released.

So right back at ya!

[attachment=15317:nelson-bbpin.gif]

Mooby based on your glowing praises of the Risen Series, I'd started Risen 1. Which is not horrible given what it is, a fairly run-of-the-mill 3rd person RPG. On one hand, I'm glad I'm playing it now, so that I can harness the power of Google to be aware of bugs in archery, monster spawning and possible false choices of there being "different" classes (my jury is still out on that one). On the other, having that power and knowing what bugs lie ahead, sort of kills some of my desire to continue.

TLDR: I blame Mooby for wasting my time recommending the Risen series, when he should have steered me to a real RPG like Sonic Racing.
I liked Risen decently enough. It's a competent, but certainly less than stellar rpg. Worth playing once but I'd never play it again. I really wouldn't recommend playing it to anybody who hasn't played more lauded/polished rpgs first though.

Does anyone not have Dead Island GOTY + Riptide by now though?
I don't have Riptide, but then again that's probably because I didn't like Dead Island for some reason. I could never really get into it. I've watched videos of Dying Light and it seems similar but for some reason it looks more fun.

it's a hard argument.

When you played a few hours and decided to stop b/c the game suck, the white knight will say "so few hours, wtf do you know about the game to judge it so harshly?"

When you played hundred of hours to be thorough and decided that the game suck, the white knight will also say, "so many hours.. what a hypocrite. If the game is as terrible as you claim, why play so much?"

conclusion: you can't win against white knights.. :drool:
I rated down Warlock 2 because it added little to Warlock 1 and wasn't anywhere near worth the price (I bought for $5 during an Amazon glitch). As a standalone purchase, it's fine. Asking the $30 or whatever for a maybe $10 retail price expansion to W1 was not. But it's good to see Bruticis is still obsessed with me.

I didn't see this as a response: If you don't want to have to download again, try Steam Mover. I use it regularly to shuffle things around. it works pretty well.

Go into Steam's options, add a new game folder, close Steam, move the specific game's folder to the new folder (with the appmanifest file, I think it's 208650), restart Steam, right click and verify files, you're done.

It's 2015, and Steam added an official way to have multiple folders. This tool is useful but it's not needed anymore.

Its use these days is limited but, if the question is "How can I move a 40gb game to another drive?" then Steam Mover is a good answer. Beats another big download and reinstall.
Yeah, I found out about Steam Mover late yesterday and used that. It seems to have worked. Thanks for the help all.

so... for this guy that doesn't have Dead Island Or DI: Riptide (and has never played either), it looks like a pretty decent price for both on indiegala, right?

is the multiplayer decent if i don't have any friends to co-op with?

so... for this guy that doesn't have Dead Island Or DI: Riptide (and has never played either), it looks like a pretty decent price for both on indiegala, right?

is the multiplayer decent if i don't have any friends to co-op with?
Yeah, if you don't have them and are interested it's a fine deal.

Edit: And multiplayer is fine with friends.

Edit2: Did you change your post? I'd swear when I first read it that it said "is multiplayer decent with friends?"

Possible reading comprehension issues on my part aside - I agree with Mooby below, best to have online partners lined up ahead of time (at least for the 1st game) but they are playable solo if that's your deal as well.

You should probably have people lined up because I'm guessing not so many people play Dead Island anymore.  The game tends to get old after about ten hours with the MMO style quests and level scaling.

You should probably have people lined up because I'm guessing not so many people play Dead Island anymore. The game tends to get old after about ten hours with the MMO style quests and level scaling.
I tried playing an open Dead Island match about a year ago. Only had one Chinese guy join, and he just ran off on his own.

Hmmm, wonder if the bros group should start dedicating a night to completing co-op games? So we could have our usual night dedicated to bundle trash and I've recurring night for stuff like dead island and borderlands. I'll talk it over with the bros.

eh no.. not calling him a white knight. His avatar look black.. hahah

I am just saying in general, that's how the white knight counter-argument starts.. you seriously can't win.
Whoa Whoa Whoa, easy there fella. How the hell does my avatar look black (or white) behind a damn helmet?

ZliUdWt.png

Played dead island, waited for someone to join, promptly killed them. Repeated numerous times. It's a great asshole simulator. Definitely recommend. Surprised bruticis doesn't like it.

Hmmm, wonder if the bros group should start dedicating a night to completing co-op games? So we could have our usual night dedicated to bundle trash and I've recurring night for stuff like dead island and borderlands. I'll talk it over with the bros.
Hell yeah, bro. I'd be down for some Broderlands or Dead Island Rippedtide anytime bro, maybe even some GTL Evolution too bro? Show you my sick whip, son. I need some achievements in Shoot Many Brobots, too. Get the fam together, cuz, we'll play Blood Browl and Homeyfront and Kane & Lynch 2: Dawg Days.

(can we stop with the bro shit already)

Daily Deal
85% off Kung Fu Strike (Steam) - $1.49
85% off Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise - Master Level (Steam) - $0.45

Weekly, Midweek and Weekend Deals
Ending 6/29
50% off Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI (SecuROM) - $9.98
50% off This War of Mine (Steam) - $10.00
Up to 75% off SEGA Exclusive Deals

Up to 75% off KISS titles
Up to 75% off Plug-In-Digital titles
Current Voucher: 23% off GET23P-ERCENT-OFFGMG (Expires 6/29 1700 UTC)
Cheers for the heads up Neuro, spent some blue coins on the Kung Fu Strike DLC

Hell yeah, bro. I'd be down for some Broderlands or Dead Island Rippedtide anytime bro, maybe even some GTL Evolution too bro? Show you my sick whip, son. I need some achievements in Shoot Many Brobots, too. Get the fam together, cuz, we'll play Blood Browl and Homeyfront and Kane & Lynch 2: Dawg Days.

nah bro

I'm up for some Orcs Must Die 2 co-op if anyone wants to play.

If we can get enough people, maybe Rise of Nations, Age of Empires, Age of Mythology, or other RTS games.

And dare I say it . . . Magicka? I've barely played it, and despite being on perpetual sale, I heard its kinda fun.

umadbro_zps870a85fe.jpeg

Also fuck you all and especially fuck the people in the Cheap Vita Games thread trying to pretend that awful handheld has games. One of the three or four good Vita games (And the only PS4 game lol) just hit Steam. Toukiden Kiwami mother fuck ers.

I'm still looking for someone to help me out with Double Dragon Neon.

bread's done
Back