Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Dirty origin copies don't count.
kU9hLUj.png

hK5gnIu.jpg

Well, I figured the bundle was at least recent. A coupon glitch years ago is even less helpful, especially since time machines currently have a limited 3-4 month range.
nt9sNQT.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="MysterD" post="12769653" timestamp="1435295253"]DA: Origins was in one of the EA Origin HB's.
DA: Inquisition was NOT.[/quote]
That's right! My bad it was midnight and I was tired. I have Inquisition on PS4 I bought it and never found time to play it. I'm sure your guys can relate!.

That's right! My bad it was midnight and I was tired. I have Inquisition on PS4 I bought it and never found time to play it. I'm sure your guys can relate!.
Inquisition's fantastic.

I've already got around 95 hours into it - and I still can't stop playing it.

Most games by that amount of hours, I would've stopped playing it, took a break and played something else for a while; then returned a bit later.

Not Inquisition, though - can't stop playing this one.

[quote name="spoderman" post="12769860" timestamp="1435323565"]Not really. I don't own a PS4 and I don't put periods after my exclamation points[/quote]
Meh.

[quote name="MysterD" post="12769861" timestamp="1435323626"]Inquisition's fantastic.
I've already got around 95 hours into it - and I still can't stop playing it.

Most games by that amount of hours, I would've stopped playing it, took a break and played something else for a while; then returned a bit later.

Not Inquisition, though - can't stop playing this one.[/quote]
I've heard it's fantastic. The Witcher 3 is taking up all of my free time so I have no idea when I'll get to it. Maybe I'll sell it and buy something else.

But once FO4 comes out. My life will be over... I put 100-120hrs in FO3, including the explanations.

Makes me wonder what kind of expansions Bethesda will come up with?

Dirty origin copies don't count.
ME2 was also in an Indie Gala, dear.

so me2 wasn't worth upping to bta tier but bejeweled 3 was?
Who knew Mooby was a closet Big Fish Grandma?

once FO4 comes out. My life will be over... I put 100-120hrs in FO3, including the explanations. Makes me wonder what kind of expansions Bethesda will come up with?
Ones that they will put on terrible 33-50% off max sales for people who already bought the base while marking the goty package down to 66-75% off.

I've heard it's fantastic. The Witcher 3 is taking up all of my free time so I have no idea when I'll get to it. Maybe I'll sell it and buy something else. But once FO4 comes out. My life will be over... I put 100-120hrs in FO3, including the explanations. Makes me wonder what kind of expansions Bethesda will come up with?
About Witcher 3 getting in your way - that's understandable. ;) I'd imagine if I had a better video-card, I'd probably be playing that. And if you are thinking of selling it, I assume you own it on a console b/c you mentioned selling it - I wouldn't. W3 supposedly to be great.

If I could run it worth a damn, I would be able to really throw in my 2 cents on the game and actually play it. But, all I did was test it on my PC w/ an under-spec card - just for the hell of it. My vid-card (which is a 1 GB VRAM 560 Ti) really just ain't good enough to play W3 PC currently to the settings that I want to run it at - i.e. I want 1080p; want better than 20-30 frames per second; & want a few more settings thrown On or above Low.

I spend over 100 hours each w/ both FO3 GOTY (Bethesda) + FO:NV Ultimate (Obsidian) - so, I expect FO4 will also put me in the same situation, where my life will be consumed w/ FO4. ;)

oh shit why didn't anyone tell me Toukiden:Kiwami was out? honestly, i've never played a MH, and i've grown out of playing DW, but this unholy venn diagram is somewhat appealing to me...
Because Tecmo|Koei is the Japanese Warner Bros. of PC ports.

-Last Gen Ports <check>

-Absurd DLC prices that cost more than CEs? <check>

NO THANK YOU

I've been playing a little bit of a lot of things.  Started Sniper Elite 3, played some of LISA (eh, not impressed), need to get back into DreadOut, Savage Lands and so forth.  I think I'm the only person who didn't fall in love with Witcher 3.  I'll get back to it but, eh, I have no actual care if Ciri gets found or which witch Gerald sticks his dong into.  When you're wandering the countryside looking for flowers or random treasure chests under trees, you need something to keep you motivated, ya know?

[quote name="MysterD" post="12769885" timestamp="1435325333"]About Witcher 3 getting in your way - that's understandable. ;) I'd imagine if I had a better video-card, I'd probably be playing that. And if you are thinking of selling it, I assume you own it on a console b/c you mentioned selling it - I wouldn't. W3 supposedly to be great.

If I could run it worth a damn, I would be able to really throw in my 2 cents on the game and actually play it. But, all I did was test it on my PC w/ an under-spec card - just for the hell of it. My vid-card (which is a 1 GB VRAM 560 Ti) really just ain't good enough to play W3 PC currently to the settings that I want to run it at - i.e. I want 1080p; want better than 20-30 frames per second; & want a few more settings thrown On or above Low.

I spend over 100 hours each w/ both FO3 GOTY (Bethesda) + FO:NV Ultimate (Obsidian) - so, I expect FO4 will also put me in the same situation, where my life will be consumed w/ FO4. ;)[/quote]
No I was talking about selling DA:O, because I won't have time to give our it's due. With W3, FO4 and now D: OS Enhanced Edition. I may NEVER play it.

No I was talking about selling DA:O, because I won't have time to give our it's due. With W3, FO4 and now D: OS Enhanced Edition. I may NEVER play it.
DAO is fantastic. You should actually play that.

DA2 is nowhere even close to being on the level of greatness that DAO or DAI have reached.

Ok as most of you know I have many, many old AAA rpgs I have not played. This includes both Fallout 3 and New Vegas. As it is definitely not in my budget to upgrade my graphics card anytime soon and I am limping along with some ancient tech that while sufficient to run the old stuff and most of the new isometrics, is definitely not going to run something like Witcher 3 or FO:4; which mods for 3 would you say are the best or essential? Is Nexus still the best place to grab them? For what it's worth my copy of FO:3 is a dvd GOTY version. I know I need the mod to remove Live.

Some interesting sales at Nuuvem:

Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition -- 23.99 BRL -- 7.69 USD

Deus EX HR Director's Cut -- 14.99 BRL -- 4.79 USD

Deus EX The Fall -- 7.99 BRL -- 2.56 USD

Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- 5.99 BRL -- 1.91 USD

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris -- 17.99 BRL -- 5 .75 USD

Sid Meier's Civilization V Complete -- 23.99 BRL -- 7.69 USD

Tomb Raider GOTY -- 9.99 BRL -- 3.19 USD

What's weird is that none of these appear to have any region locks at the moment. I can add them to the cart just fine from Mexico (without Hola, using my normal ISP.) I also don't get any "This product is region locked" notices on Borderlands 2 and Civ V.

I have no idea if these are locked anymore or not.

Some interesting sales at Nuuvem:

Borderlands 2 GOTY Edition -- 23.99 BRL -- 7.69 USD
Deus EX HR Director's Cut -- 14.99 BRL -- 4.79 USD
Deus EX The Fall -- 7.99 BRL -- 2.56 USD
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -- 5.99 BRL -- 1.91 USD
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris -- 17.99 BRL -- 5 .75 USD
Sid Meier's Civilization V Complete -- 23.99 BRL -- 7.69 USD
Tomb Raider GOTY -- 9.99 BRL -- 3.19 USD

What's weird is that none of these appear to have any region locks at the moment. I can add them to the cart just fine from Mexico (without Hola, using my normal ISP.) I also don't get any "This product is region locked" notices on Borderlands 2 and Civ V.

I have no idea if these are locked anymore or not.
Also,

Dead Island Franchise Pack ~ $4.00
Dead Island: Game of The Year Edition ~ $2.56
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition ~ $2.56

I can't check out with Paypal on Nuuvem. And Tomb Raider now shows as Unavailable.

I left those out on purpose.

Dead Island in the Franchise Pack appears to be the non-GOTY edition.
This one of the few times that I don't think the GOTY adds anything significant. The Ripper mod and Arena are meh at best. The Ryder White DLC, while it does provide some interesting backstory, completely pulls you out of what I feel makes DI worth playing and that's character leveling gameplay which RW has none of.

This one of the few times that I don't think the GOTY adds anything significant. The Ripper mod and Arena are meh at best. The Ryder White DLC, while it does provide some interesting backstory, completely pulls you out of what I feel makes DI worth playing and that's character leveling gameplay which RW has none of.
Hello, +2 DLC count? This is CAG, the +1 is important. ;)

Tried to buy Tomb Raider GOTY and Dead Island Riptide from Nuuvem, but it won't load Paypal. I keep getting an error message ("Ocorreu um erro ao processar o seu pagamento, por favor, tente novamente" i.e. error processing your request, try again)

Registered a new account and tried on there, same thing. Installed Hola, tried from there, same thing. If anyone can buy them, I'll reimburse you. :(

I left those out on purpose.

Dead Island in the Franchise Pack appears to be the non-GOTY edition, but that's a good price for Riptide.

If you need both complete editions Gala is selling them for a few pennies less: https://www.indiegala.com/deadisland
About the original Dead Island...

Ryder White DLC is actually quite important, IMHO - as it fills in some of the story gaps + plot-twists that were pulled out of nowhere and were NOT really explained in the Dead Island base-game. Actually, Ryder White is the most compelling narrative & focused story in the entire DI franchise, so far. If you liked Dead Island base-game's combat and was hoping for a decent story + narrative - Ryder White is certainly much better than what the Dead Island base-game had mostly going on...in which, DI base-game really didn't add up to much, story-wise + character-wise.

Thing is, though - with Ryder White DLC...you really don't level-up; it's very linear; and it's SP-based.

So just don't expect Ryder White to have the co-op features & don't expect the huge open-world ARPG sandbox the DI base-game had you mostly immersed in.

Tried to buy Tomb Raider GOTY and Dead Island Riptide from Nuuvem, but it won't load Paypal. I keep getting an error message ("Ocorreu um erro ao processar o seu pagamento, por favor, tente novamente" i.e. error processing your request, try again)

Registered a new account and tried on there, same thing. Installed Hola, tried from there, same thing. If anyone can buy them, I'll reimburse you. :(
I just tried with DIR and got a PayPal error as well. It's the first and only thing I've tried to purchase since the site update.

I tried to add those two games just to see what happened. Tomb Raider GOTY shows up as unavailable now and Dead Island Riptide gives me the same error it gave you.

Maybe they blacklisted me since I've bought too many WB titles from them.

bread's done
Back