Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Found a post from Squeenix about it too. Still can't find anything about how it's distributed. I'm assuming Steam.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/deus-ex-15-year-anniversary

I bet this 15th anniversary thing is why the Revision mod for the original game got pushed back too. They said it's done but they're waiting for promotional materials and mentioned Square Enix's involvement..

Found a post from Squeenix about it too. Still can't find anything about how it's distributed. I'm assuming Steam.

http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/deus-ex-15-year-anniversary

I bet this 15th anniversary thing is why the Revision mod for the original game got pushed back too. They said it's done but they're waiting for promotional materials and mentioned Square Enix's involvement..
If a couple of peeps can confirm success, I'd probably cough up a dollar. As long as I don't have to create yet another account... :roll:

fuck it, I've been wanting Director's Cut, so I did it. It's got to be legit if Square promoted it themselves. Waiting for the code sucks, but I can deal with it. Got my confirmation email after a minute, and they take PayPal so I'm not worried.

People in comments sections are saying Steam is confirmed but who knows from where. I don't know where else they would want to use otherwise.

fuck it, I've been wanting Director's Cut, so I did it. It's got to be legit if Square promoted it themselves. Waiting for the code sucks, but I can deal with it. Got my confirmation email after a minute, and they take PayPal so I'm not worried.

People in comments sections are saying Steam is confirmed but who knows from where. I don't know where else they would want to use otherwise.
Uh, Deus EX HR DC is a Steam key. The game is only distributed through Steam. Why are people confused about that?

If a couple of peeps can confirm success, I'd probably cough up a dollar. As long as I don't have to create yet another account... :roll:
You don't have to sign up on the website. Just have to fill in the forms to donate, but you won't get the game code until early July.

i-never-asked-for-this-210x210-13638063411.jpg

How the fuck do you people not have Deus EX HR DC yet?
It's a great price for the game, however. People over on r/gamedeals seem to have gotten their keys after a few hours. And then there are the Reddit philanthrophists donating $5 instead of $1, trying to save the world and all that.

Just starting to build a Steam collection (and pulling myself out from the peasant roots). :oops:

Was it so widely available that people happen to have spare keys? O:)
Well, it's been bundled before.. but that bundle has long passed so I don't know how easy it'd be to find a spare key at this point.

Exactly. And if you think about your gaming experience in a MOBA, how much of it was spent sitting in lobbies waiting for a game, or getting griefed, or being told various nonsensical profanities involving your mother, sexual preference, race, dick size, etc? You spent $220 on that? As a CAG?

$220 in the last 2 years could have easily netted 20-40 AAA games given a bunch have been in bundles, price glitched, acquired from comrades/amigos, or just had their price lowered and been on sale.

Just another example of people falling prey to the F2P trap.

edit: to add amigos
whatever opinions are like assholes and you are apparently also an asshole

that is my opinion

asshole

also i am now debating buying serious sam bfe so i can play as sanic the heghog.

Last edited by a moderator:
How the fuck do you people not have Deus EX HR DC yet?
I'd guess DE HR DC Edition might've been purchased by namely most people who did not own the DE HR Original Ed already + Missing Link DLC .

I actually fakeybro'd the DE HR Original Ed from GMG, when it was around $30 or whatever, on pre-order.

Maybe some people bought the Deus Ex HR Original Edition + also the DLC's (especially at least Missing Link).

So, they never bought DC b/c they felt like they were getting double-dipped on.

Though, if they did get it and already owned HR Original + especially if they owned the DLC's (especially at least Missing Link) - they probably got DE HR DC in one of the two Squeenix Bundles b/c there was other stuff in the higher tiers they were missing - i.e. like Thief, Kane & Lynch 2, etc etc.

Or, they might've traded for DE HR DC or bought DE HR DC very cheap on the Cesspool like I did - b/c they already owned a ton of Squeenix stuff that were even in higher tiers, since they're pretty aggressive w/ their regular sales + even what they toss in their HB's.

I am sorry I missed the zombie army trilogy sale.    Hope they do an encore.     Speaking of steams so called encore sales how does that work?  I have caught a few missed sales like sr4 thriough the encore,  Are all sales encored?

I am sorry I missed the zombie army trilogy sale. Hope they do an encore. Speaking of steams so called encore sales how does that work? I have caught a few missed sales like sr4 thriough the encore, Are all sales encored?
tk5_WO51435405140.jpg

I am sorry I missed the zombie army trilogy sale. Hope they do an encore. Speaking of steams so called encore sales how does that work? I have caught a few missed sales like sr4 thriough the encore, Are all sales encored?
You've got to time travel my friend. Or wait 6 months.

giphy.gif

So Music Creator 7, which is 60% off for yesterday's daily deal, was 80% off for those who own MC6.  Except right now it's bugged at 95% off, or $2.49.  That's an easy decision with card money.

Edit: Confirmed giftable.

So Music Creator 7, which is 60% off for yesterday's daily deal, was 80% off for those who own MC6. Except right now it's bugged at 95% off, or $2.49. That's an easy decision with card money.

Edit: Confirmed giftable.
Can people gift MC7 to people who don't own MC6?

I don't own any of the MC programs.

At $2.49, if anyone has extra copies - I'm certainly interested.

Finally finished Wolfenstein: The New Order, awesome game! I highly recommend it for FPS fans. Story was good, lead character Blazkowicz is a badass, the gameplay was fun, and I liked the level variety of going from one set piece to another. I finished only two achievements away from 100% and it looks like only Foxhack accomplished that feat. Impressive sir. I think I'll move on to something else now like Arkham Kni... oh SOB!

Gimme a call when this goes on sale for $2.50.

Finally finished Wolfenstein: The New Order, awesome game! I highly recommend it for FPS fans. Story was good, lead character Blazkowicz is a badass, the gameplay was fun, and I liked the level variety of going from one set piece to another. I finished only two achievements away from 100% and it looks like only Foxhack accomplished that feat. Impressive sir. I think I'll move on to something else now like Arkham Kni... oh SOB!
... which reminds me, I got The Old Blood as a birthday present and haven't really played it much...

bread's done
Back