Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Since we're talking everything in here these days, I'll throw this shit out there:

Is there ANY WAY to still get Amazon Prime for less than the new-ish price of 100 asshole-stretching dollars? My sub comes up for renewal in about a week and I'm not ready to let go, just yet.
You used to be able to share it with someone else. I'm not sure if that's still a thing or if they cracked down on it.

You used to be able to share it with someone else. I'm not sure if that's still a thing or if they cracked down on it.
That's an idea. I've sent things to separate addresses (two different in TN, one in DC). However, all sent to my primary residence where my parents are or where I was currently living. So all legit.

Worth a shot if there's just two people using an account. I'm sure sharing streaming is even easier.

I'm not going to get into an argument with you, but I'm right and you're wrong.
FTFY

And I don't care if it has a phantom foot as long as it doesn't impact my usage.

People can post all sorts of videos saying all sorts of things but I'm happy with it and a friend who bought it the same time as me is happy with it and IDGAF if you and the rest of the world don't buy it. I'm not invested in selling anyone like you are in warning people based and your bragged about internet research.

Now, what's the next reply you aren't going to argue with me about?

I'm going to complain about this until the end of eternity, but ffs Valve get rid of this card drop delay and replace it with something like this:

ejpAnTe.png

Or add restrictions to cards such that once they're listed on the market the refund for the corresponding game is forfeited.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not a student and I don't have access to an .edu unless someone knows of something... *wink wink nod nod*
The website californiacolleges.edu was giving free e-mail addresses, and I used that last year to get free Prime. It's blocked now, considering it was posted on SD (Slick-shaming myself here). There's another that seems to work, but it's shady.

The website californiacolleges.edu was giving free e-mail addresses, and I used that last year to get free Prime. It's blocked now, considering it was posted on SD (Slick-shaming myself here). There's another that seems to work, but it's shady.
I saw that on some BlackHat bullshit site and they were lamenting about it no longer working/being sketchy as of a month or so ago. I reckon I'll just bend over and take it up the chute.

What happened? Should I redeem my copy of N2O that I bought with card money because Foxhack thought it would get removed?
No, I just won a copy from a giveaway.

Also it looks like they're not getting in trouble for now. The publisher distributed the changed source code from the emulator (so it technically complies with GPL now), and unless someone actually sues them for using the emulator itself... I doubt they'll do anything to them.

Which giveaway? care to share?
Jason Dvorak / GameRave. He gave away one copy yesterday, and two today.

Edit: Wait a sec. How did you find out I won the game?

The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing: Final Cut announced:

http://www.bluesnews.com/cgi-bin/board.pl?action=viewthread&boardid=1&threadid=162936

Basically, they're combining all 3 games + reworking it all into ONE big definitive edition here.

BTW - if you own all 3 Van Helsing ARPG's, this'll be free for you when it drops in September.
For new players, the complete and extended content of the Final Cut will cost $44.99.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Jason Dvorak / GameRave. He gave away one copy yesterday, and two today.

Edit: Wait a sec. How did you find out I won the game?

For new players, the complete and extended content of the Final Cut will cost $44.99.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
They should also give discounts to those who own Van Helsing 1 only; VH2 only; and those who own both VH1+2.

[quote name="Blade" post="12780409" timestamp="1435803024"]The website californiacolleges.edu was giving free e-mail addresses, and I used that last year to get free Prime. It's blocked now, considering it was posted on SD (Slick-shaming myself here). There's another that seems to work, but it's shady.[/quote]
giphy.gif

He's psychic...or has one

[quote name="Syntax Error" post="12780509" timestamp="1435807348"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHPltbD-4QA[/quote]
He's psychic...
giphy.gif

Remember Me is ~$2.85 at Nuuvem, looking at the Brazilian store.  Steamdb just shows an RU/CIS and EEU version so I assume this one is ROW.

Cities: Skylines is $14

Thanks for reminding me that I bought Tomb Raider GOTY and they never gave me the key and didn't refund me, either.

There it goes. Notable sales:

Strider - http://www.nuuvem.com/item/strider - 2.21 USD (6.99 Real)

Ultra SFIV Upgrade - http://www.nuuvem.com/item/ultra-street-fighter-iv-upgrade - 4.12 USD (12.99 Real)

Lost Planet 3 - http://www.nuuvem.com/item/lost-planet-3 - 3.17 USD (9.99 Real)

Bioshock Infinite Season Pass - http://www.nuuvem.com/item/bioshock-infinite-season-pass - $4.76 USD (14.99 Real)

Syntax Error mentioned Remember Me, that's probably the best price out there. There are also a ton of Uplay games (Assassin's Creed, Rayman) and Borderlands / XCom stuff.

Sadly, Sega appears to have completely locked down their games from outside of Brazil. The only thing I wanted to pick up was the Alien Isolation Season Pass, and that's not an option now. :(

I'm not a student and I don't have access to an .edu unless someone knows of something... *wink wink nod nod*
There's also a deal where if one of your family members has it you can get the benefits of Prime by adding yourself to their extended family or whatever thingy. There's some process you have to go through with e-mails and whatnot.

So how do you tell on the new Nuuvem if the version of the game you're getting is region-locked or not?  I figured that's a decent price for the first Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, but I have no clue if it'll give me the USA a/o Worldwide version.  :S

So how do you tell on the new Nuuvem if the version of the game you're getting is region-locked or not? I figured that's a decent price for the first Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, but I have no clue if it'll give me the USA a/o Worldwide version. :S
Good question. I'm looking at Sid Meier's Pirates! and the Borderlands 2 Headhunter DLC and was wondering how I could tell if it was region locked or not.

So how do you tell on the new Nuuvem if the version of the game you're getting is region-locked or not? I figured that's a decent price for the first Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing, but I have no clue if it'll give me the USA a/o Worldwide version. :S
If the game is published by Deep Silver, it's a Brazil locked version. Most everything else should be ROW.

When in doubt, check SteamDB. If there's a Brazil version of the game, it'll say so.

Good question. I'm looking at Sid Meier's Pirates! and the Borderlands 2 Headhunter DLC and was wondering how I could tell if it was region locked or not.
Gilby, both of those are not locked. There are World and RU versions of the headhunter stuff, and World / RU / DE / Baltic versions of Pirates.

And man the price for Alien Isolation's season pass sucks. Guess I'll pass on that. Again. Hope they have Konami deals in the upcoming week.

Nuuvem just sold me the Far Cry 4 Gold for $24. They also threw in some pics of great Brazilian asses.

I just bought that from Kmart for cheap and planned to flip it for profit on eBay. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! I mean I'll still make profit, but this sucks for me.
Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

If the game is published by Deep Silver, it's a Brazil locked version. Most everything else should be ROW.

When in doubt, check SteamDB. If there's a Brazil version of the game, it'll say so.

Gilby, both of those are not locked. There are World and RU versions of the headhunter stuff, and World / RU / DE / Baltic versions of Pirates.
Thanks. I'll see if I can get a purchase to go through.

bread's done
Back