Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So I finally bought Watch_Dogs and the Season Pass this morning from Nuuvem (I got tired of thinking about it).

Almost-instantaneous buyer's remorse after completing the paypal transaction.. but I figure if I start playing it this afternoon maybe I'll get over it... or not. Oh well, it's done now... but I can't stop thinking this for some reason:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGp9P6QvMjY
The only regrets you might have of buying Watch_Dogs + its Pass are these:

1. WD base-game was cheaper at Best Buy for $6. You either missed that deal or skipped it.

Though, other than that one day deal for WD, ITAD is saying Nuuvem had best digital deal for $9.27 once:

http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:watch%20dogs;/scroll:#gamelist

2. WD Season Pass was $3.52 on Nuuvem before. This ain't much of a miss b/c you're only spending a few more cents now ($3.72).

For this kind of low money compared to what these games go for when on sale in any Non-NuuvemLand - worth every damn penny. I think you'll dig WD, if you like GTA style of gameplay + stealth elements/hacking elements (if you choose to use them). I certainly did, other than my story + character complaints. For that kind of low-money, still worth it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why you guys are paying for games like morans.  I just started Adventure Capitalist to give my mouse something to do in between Clicker Heroes sessions. 

I don't know why you guys are paying for games like morans. I just started Adventure Capitalist to give my mouse something to do in between Clicker Heroes sessions.
hey guiz this kongregate site is bettr than steam!!!! All gaemz r free!!!!!

Every time you click in Clicker Heroes, a baby koala is electrocuted to death... you fuck ing monsters.
y u no order koalas dering amazin preordr test sale????

bAMVfsg.png

I personally love my test koala

Kind of mad he hasn't been released yet though.  When will you free my koala amazon?

So today marks 10 years on CAG so I am doing a giveaway. Here goes one game per CAG you have to have a year minimum and a post on the steam thread before this one. PM on CAG or Steam what you want I will send through pm.

Here is the list: http://pastebin.com/6iuMLXMi

So today marks 10 years on CAG so I am doing a giveaway. Here goes one game per CAG you have to have a year minimum and a post on the steam thread before this one. Quote here what you want I will send through pm.

Here is the list: http://pastebin.com/6iuMLXMi
I think I have a post in this thread from before, though it's probably just me taking someone else's drop so if that's not good enough feel free to ignore me. :p

If it is good enough I'd love that copy of Warhammer 40K Space Marine. Thanks for the giveaway either way!

So today marks 10 years on CAG so I am doing a giveaway. Here goes one game per CAG you have to have a year minimum and a post on the steam thread before this one. Quote here what you want I will send through pm.

SWORD OF THE STARS: THE PIT GOLD. Thanks.
On second thought, and considering no one has asked yet, may I have Guilty Gear Isuka (Gamersgate) instead?

M'kay, since you've already given me a key, I'll happily concede If no one else asks for these, but if they don't, I'd like either

Gare Sapphire Mech, Dogfighter, or Dreamscape

Thanks, hp!

I would like Another Perspective if you still have it good sir.

Can't believe some people have been on here for 10 years. Congrats cheapass!

I should have known when there was actually a lot of replies here for once it was just someone dumping their sloppy seconds.

BTsv6Go.jpg

My grapes also might be a tad sour since I have all that shit.

It's not bad if he has GMG/playfire credit. That shit is hard as fuck to get rid of, worse than steam wallet for me.
I know, but I assume he doesn't/didn't have since he was implying the use of voucher, which can't be used in combination with playfire credit.

I thought you couldn't use store credit with sales anymore? Or did they make an exception for this sale?
You can't use it with coupons, which is why it's hard for me to find anything to buy with playfire credit. You can use it on VIP deals though, or sales without vouchers

But that Strider deal isn't VIP though, it's just a regular sale. And adding the coupon on top really makes it worth it otherwise it's just tied for the price Steam ran it at over the summer sale.

Anyway, that GMG credit can't be much worse than trying to use Bing points on PC games at Amazon these days. I just went to have a look there to see if there was anything to spend my $10 in credit on. It was down right depressing. I guess I'll just buy another PSN digital card.

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded

Somebody already asked for it. But they didn't quote your post and I'm hoping that you're super anal about following instructions.

But that Strider deal isn't VIP though, it's just a regular sale. And adding the coupon on top really makes it worth it otherwise it's just tied for the price Steam ran it at over the summer sale.

Anyway, that GMG credit can't be much worse than trying to use Bing points on PC games at Amazon these days. I just went to have a look there to see if there was anything to spend my $10 in credit on. It was down right depressing. I guess I'll just buy another PSN digital card.
GMG is more depressing. I remember when they let you buy Xbox cards but not PSN cards. It takes a special kind of dumbass to buy Xbox games at this point.

I think they mustve gotten rid of their Xbox cards too, cuz I can't find them anymore.

Another update...finally got a nonautomated bullshit response to my query about never getting my refund added to my account. According to their records they claim it was already added, which it wasn't (they are claiming it was added and what "probably happened" was I didnt realize it and used the funds on another purchase. SInce I didn't have any money in my account until last week, which came from selling a few cards, I would realize if 4 bucks suddenly appeared in my wallet). Checked my bank account again to make sure, I never received any sort of deposit there. And I checked my Steam account details which also don't show anything. Really aggravating.

Still have "Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition"?

I beat it on my droid, would be nice to have on PC.

Thanks Red Hulk (as my son calls you)

Leisure Suit Larry in the Land of the Lounge Lizards: Reloaded

Somebody already asked for it. But they didn't quote your post and I'm hoping that you're super anal about following instructions.
Even if he is, are you really okay stealing some guy's drop just because he wasn't paying attention? Kind of a dick move.

Congrats on the 10 year mark. I was a lurker for a long time before I signed up here.

Just checked, I am at 7.052054795 Years and counting.

I could go for Lilly and Sasha: Curse of the Immortals if you've got one of your two copies left. I have this thing for RPG Maker games.

Just like any other time I grab a key, I'll edit this post with my thoughts on it once I get a chance to play it so this post is more than just white noise. Probably tomorrow, since I already have plans tonight.

EDIT: I actually really like this game. The dialogue feels organic and the puzzles manage to have a fair progression and present some challenge. The game draws inspiration from a lot of the classic SNES RPGs, especially Lufia II, but doesn't feel like it's just ripping those games off. There are a ton of nonstandard features that really surprised me, including a toggleable dash, auto equip on gear upgrades, a small auto heal at the end of battle, and Chrono Trigger style team attacks between your (switchable anywhere) party members.

There are some downsides, though. The music is all a little grating. I don't know where they got it from, but in two hours of play, the only song I liked was one of the battle themes. I also ran across a couple of very pointless references, one to Final Fantasy 7 and one to Austin Powers. They were both part of optional sidequests, but I really could have done without an NPC whose name changes between Aerith and Aeris and a monster screaming "Get in my belly!" There was also one case of a broken set of map warps where one room's doors are inverted and lead to the wrong exits. Both exits still exist, but walking in a door and back out it doesn't lead to the same place.

Overall, though, this game's heart is in the right place. The story is interesting enough that I want to see more, the custom combat system is actually functional, and there are a ton of custom gimmicks and scripting tricks that show some real effort instead of just a rushed, crapped out game. The only major flaw is the music, and the rest of the game is solid enough that I can put up with the music. If music isn't a dealbreaker for you, or you think I'm crazy and actually enjoy the game's soundtrack, I definitely recommend it.

Do you trade them or use them? Curious as have Bing points to get rid off after Amazon even made their PC summer sale awful. Already considering buying either music or an Eve subscription (in other word, HELP!! =p).

bread's done
Back