Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
so.. how's Witcher 3 for you? :D/
Here's how W3 PC at 1080p shapes up for me on my rig (i7 950 @ 3.02 Ghz; 16 GB DDR3 RAM; 4 GB VRAM GF GTX 960; Win 7 64-bit).

Basically, this is a quick run-through of testing, going around the open-world and getting into a few battles.

I really haven't played that much at all since I just recently played DA: Inquisition (I kind of need a short break from RPG's, after over 160+ hours with that) and I didn't pay for it - but I did have to test it to see how it ran. :)

To challenge the card: most Graphics were set on Ultra + Postprocessing stuff set to mostly High. At those settings, frame-rate is around 30-40 frames. Dropping Graphics to High + Post stuff staying on High, we're talking a major leap: 50-60 frames.

The low-ends of the framerates, no matter the settings - that seems to only come when I'm riding the horse.

Not bad at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?tap_a=1964-996bbb&tap_s=2994-84d7fa

They got the Valve Complete Pack at GMG for $24.99 today.  It includes:

Counter-Strike

Team Fortress Classic

Day of Defeat

Deathmatch Classic

Half-Life: Opposing Force

Ricochet

Half-Life

Counter-Strike: Condition Zero

Half-Life 2

Counter-Strike: Source

Half-Life Source

Day of Defeat: Source

Half-Life 2: Deathmatch

Half-Life 2: Lost Coast

Half-Life 2: Episode One

Half-Life Deathmatch: Source

Left 4 Dead

Half-Life 2: Episode Two

Team Fortress 2

Portal

Left 4 Dead 2

Portal 2

CSGO

Not a bad deal if you were born yesterday and haven't already played the greatest hits.

Anyonr ever buy a game from Nuuvem and have it show up on yout Orders page but not your Games page?  Ordered Randal's Monday and Rocket Knight last night; both are showing up in my orders but Rocket Knight isn't showing up in my Games list so I can get my key.  Contacted thier 24-hour support but they must be on a 16-hour lunch break right now.  Wondering if it's ever happened to anyone else or if maybe there is just a problem with Rocket Knight...

Anyonr ever buy a game from Nuuvem and have it show up on yout Orders page but not your Games page? Ordered Randal's Monday and Rocket Knight last night; both are showing up in my orders but Rocket Knight isn't showing up in my Games list so I can get my key. Contacted thier 24-hour support but they must be on a 16-hour lunch break right now. Wondering if it's ever happened to anyone else or if maybe there is just a problem with Rocket Knight...
Relax, broseph. They're probably out and about, shaking/twerking their incredibly shaped asses and they'll send your game to you after they've all been shook.

Anyonr ever buy a game from Nuuvem and have it show up on yout Orders page but not your Games page? Ordered Randal's Monday and Rocket Knight last night; both are showing up in my orders but Rocket Knight isn't showing up in my Games list so I can get my key. Contacted thier 24-hour support but they must be on a 16-hour lunch break right now. Wondering if it's ever happened to anyone else or if maybe there is just a problem with Rocket Knight...
had it happen last week with broforce. They said they had some issue with order processing and they were fixing it so it should be there the next day. 2 days later still not there so emailed them again and they just put it in my list manually

What's a Totalbiscuit? Does it have egg, cheese, sausage and some sort of jelly/jam?
I prefer the Ultimate Omelette Biscuit:

Carls-Jr-Hardees-Double-Loaded-Omelet-Biscuit.jpg

I prefer the Ultimate Omelette Biscuit:

Carls-Jr-Hardees-Double-Loaded-Omelet-Biscuit.jpg
If only I could like more than once! We don't have any Hardee's or Carl's Jr's in my neck of the woods. If we did, I would be eating that instant heart attack daily!

I am still in mourning over the fact that Denny's no longer has the Breakfast Dagwood on the menu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFq0XY2WjzU

If only I could like more than once! We don't have any Hardee's or Carl's Jr's in my neck of the woods. If we did, I would be eating that instant heart attack daily!
Same here. I think we might have a Hardee's, but obesity is fairly low around here so I'm assuming not. I hear that the name of the restaurant originated from the hardening of arteries, and the owners are both very profitable cardiologists.

Just started playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. It really is just like playing through a South Park episode. It's great. The combat is decent, but nothing special. If you don't really like South Park you won't like the game. If you do like South Park, though, you need to play the game.

Small key drop for you guys

Mr Bree+: 437EW-MC4WM-Z92BE

Vanguard Princess: 58BJA-98R64-GBW3X

Not Without my Donuts: 0ZILJ-AI3X8-M3Q4K

Undead Shadows: 0YKFG-VL42H-FWQNP

Clash of Puppets: 0VWQJ-J3FNA-GK2FL

Ravensword Shadowlands: 0W7JI-G8T3M-Q0965

Tobe's Vertical Adventure: 0WLPL-2KZ3T-HTIH9

Crystal Catacombs: 0Y0PZ-37Q73-NIWYM

Enjoy!

Just started playing South Park: The Stick of Truth. It really is just like playing through a South Park episode. It's great. The combat is decent, but nothing special. If you don't really like South Park you won't like the game. If you do like South Park, though, you need to play the game.
I know a few people that didn't know/like South Park that still loved that game.

Same here. I'm loving the game. Also agree with the combat, reminds me a bit of costume quest, but that's not a bad thing.

I know a few people that didn't know/like South Park that still loved that game.
I guess I mean if you really just can't stand the humor of the show I can't see you liking the game. I could be wrong, but the major appeal of the game is that it's basically an episode of south park (to me at least). Game is fine (even pretty decent as a turn based rpg goes) but there are better things out there mechanically that I don't see why you would bother playing if you don't like the show.

So what do you guys think about the W10 news that all updates are going to be forced to the users.... for apps and everything?  Supposedly only through Microsoft.

GMG has Witcher 3 for $30 in it's VIP deals again for those that missed it last time.

It's a GOG key and you have to be logged in to GMG to see the VIP page.

(Posted in a separate thread too for all the dumbasses who don't follow this thread)

So what do you guys think about the W10 news that all updates are going to be forced to the users.... for apps and everything? Supposedly only through Microsoft.
What?!?!?

So, Steam can't just issue updates on their own?

Or Ubisoft and other game companies?

It all has to go through M$?

What?!?!?

It all has to go through M$?
I personally don't know the specifics but the quote was:

"The software periodically checks for system and app updates, and downloads and installs them for you. You may obtain updates only fromMicrosoft or authorized sources, and Microsoft may need to update your system to provide you with those updates."

I personally don't know the specifics but the quote was:

"The software periodically checks for system and app updates, and downloads and installs them for you. You may obtain updates only fromMicrosoft or authorized sources, and Microsoft may need to update your system to provide you with those updates."
basically it looks like all the updates that windows did normally now are automatic rather than you being able to update manually

its not a big deal....take off your tinfoil hats

That's just for Windows Update patches and mobile apps you dopes. Everything else runs the same damned way it did since 3.11 or before.

Oh and inB4 paranoid furry Chicken Little freaks out that the sky is falling again.

basically it looks like all the updates that windows did normally now are automatic rather than you being able to update manually

If it's just pertaining Microsoft updates + any App's on their store - yeah, that's fine + logical. That make sense. I have no problem w/ that.

But, if this say was to effect also all other 3rd party stuff (like say updates from Steam, UPLAY, games from other companies + updates for games; Non-Microsoft software; etc etc - all which have nothing to do w/ M$ App Store) - that'd be total crap. They'd be basically locking stuff down so you'd only get be able to get stuff via Microsoft services + their App Store; especially so M$ could take a cut of all App's, Software, and whatnot sold.

Gotta admit, though - the way that clause in legalese is written, it's not worded too damn well. It ain't that clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just noticed GMG has The Evil Within with Season Pass for $23.79

That's a little too rich for my blood but some may want it *shrug*
I think the problem w/ a lot of the GMG deals today is b/c they are Complete Packs, that don't help many of us CAG's.

A lot of us own many of the base-games, only need the Season Pass/DLC's/Expansions, or already own a bunch of games in the pack - and when you're wasting keys for things you already own (i.e. extra games don't turn out as gifts), it ain't worth it.

Though, if you find a deal there and own nothing in the pack - might be worthwhile.

The only issue with this system is that everything is automatic. Microsoft has fucked up and released unstable patches several times over the years; I usually install their patches after making sure that everything is on the level and doesn't cause freezes, if something does then I just don't install it and wait for an update on that.

I also like to download service packs or individual updates to keep them around for whenever I reinstall Windows since it's faster than waiting for stuff to download on my crappy third world internet.

Hope they change their minds.

bread's done
Back