Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
GamersGate sale, sALE, SALE!!!!

Master of Orion Collection $2.25

A tasty mix of DRM-Free and SecuROM...mmm.mmm...good!

You also save 28 cents by buying them in a bundle vs. separate....how can you pass dat up?

Hurr Durr
Woot for DRM-FREE for MoO 1+2.

Bleh @ MoO3 using Securom.

Anytime they want to use Securom - bleh.

That should be at least DRM-FREE, since it is as such on GoG.

Also - why aren't these games on Steam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm late to the party but anybody who didn't say "Def Jam Vendetta" as best wrestling game is wronger than bitter shandy.

That game was mint.

:whee:

Its not even worth that now. Espc since EA gave away the season pass for free a little while back.
Wait - do people still play Titanfall PC online?

EDIT:

I wonder how much VRAM I need for this game?

9344952-piece-of-white-bread-hanging-on-a-fishing-hook-isolated-Stock-Photo.jpg
My 1GB VRAM 560 Ti card ran it very well at 1080p - so if you got that, should be okay.

Game's pretty scalable.

Plus, keep in mind - it was also on the older consoles (X360 + PS3).

No deals?? Well you may want to check this deal .... :wave:

eX1CDbx.jpg

VeHIBwf.jpg

P.D Thanks Soulkyo for translating the text. I'm in debt with you now  :bouncy:

If you bought Indie Royale Debut 4 you should go ahead and get a Diadra Empty key following these instructions while you still can, they're only sending keys till November 26th.

hey guys, i hear that if you go into a store and buy some cookie crisp and wear it on your head as a hat and put it on youtube and mix in the benny hill theme song while dry humping a middle-aged woman named raquel then sony will send you a coupon for $3 off a purchase of $10 or more from the sony store in 4-6 weeks

5/5 gr8 deel if i do say so myself

hey guys, i hear that if you go into a store and buy some cookie crisp and wear it on your head as a hat and put it on youtube and mix in the benny hill theme song while dry humping a middle-aged woman named raquel then sony will send you a coupon for $3 off a purchase of $10 or more from the sony store in 4-6 weeks

5/5 gr8 deel if i do say so myself
Great, followed until benny hill theme song, stayed for the videos. Anything is hilarious with that.

Hmm do they have the Princess Pack (shut up) on sale then?

I still regret not getting that cheap from Russians.

Hrm I wonder if there are any Steam deals available. Let's go check the Steam deals thread on CAG OH WAIT DEALS LOL THATS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.

Eh, screw it, I'm part of the problem.

You know, there's been a lot of those teacher statutory rape young boy student stories. Going all the way back to that "Niiiice" SP episode. It's clear this is an epidemic, and we can't trust young boys with women.

The same way the church scandals taught us that men cannot be trusted with young boys either.

Who does that leave?

There's only one person heroic enough to transcend these boundaries, only one person brave enough to educate our young men.

Trigger warning

1433209201_caitlyn-jenner-cover-article.jpg
save us caitlyn pls

Hrm I wonder if there are any Steam deals available. Let's go check the Steam deals thread on CAG OH WAIT DEALS LOL THATS NOT WHAT THIS THREAD IS FOR.
Honestly, if there isn't a major sale on.. it's prolly just quicker to skim a deal site... if you're looking for a bug then we hear last and often after the SD' a-holes screw it up for everyone.

Basically, all there is in between the major sales is the regulars talking. I kinda like it like that.

[quote name="Motoki" post="12831763" timestamp="1438045862"]This was actually a real event that happened at a bar here in Seattle 6 years ago.

LPTnSAI.jpg
[/quote]
It's great to see sexual predators catching some breaks. I wonder if the pedo-bear Duggar is gonna have a DJ event at the local High School prom?

Eh, screw it, I'm part of the problem.

You know, there's been a lot of those teacher statutory rape young boy student stories. Going all the way back to that "Niiiice" SP episode. It's clear this is an epidemic, and we can't trust young boys with women.

The same way the church scandals taught us that men cannot be trusted with young boys either.

Who does that leave?

There's only one person heroic enough to transcend these boundaries, only one person brave enough to educate our young men.

Trigger warning

1433209201_caitlyn-jenner-cover-article.jpg
save us caitlyn pls
I was really disappointed she didn't spell her name with a K. What's that all about?

I blame young boys for all of the statutory rape that happens to them. They're just asking for it with their hairless bodies and the way they wear those shorts.

Blaming the victim is what we do in America still, right?

I blame young boys for all of the statutory rape that happens to them. They're just asking for it with their hairless bodies and the way they wear those shorts.

Nobody even came close to molesting me as a boy and I was putting it out there. Putting it ALL out there.

yes, then when people tell you why you're being a dick by doing that you get outraged by this ridiculous politically correct culture we live in.

back in the 60s we blamed the victim and everybody just agreed about it, da fuq is this shit

Won my first Tremor game giveaway, but it was Antisquad, which they already gave away for free previously.

Code:
 8Y69M-MQXB5-M6Y74

bread's done
Back