Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Theoretically you should be able to play Halo Wars 1 on Xbone eventually, and then stream that to PC through Windows 10. Probably would still need a controller, and to own an Xbone.
I'm a PC Gamer - and I'd like it running straight-up as a PC game.

I have zero to little interest in owning a XB1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Homefront: The Revolution -> "Thank You" Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fi7G2t53yU

I Xbone some of my best friends.
Q2igVoB.gif

Here's some randomness:

2E30-E281-7373-CAF3

Desura 
HIB4A-6F612-92X4T-XC9AZ-PCP0G

tumblr_mcvoybxE3r1qgzopr.gif

Desura 
HIB4B-3QS0L-MS62L-D3X3A-OZCRJ

aFoldZY.gif

PWDWL-EZJKZ-EAHDY

The dumbest dev of the month award goes to this guy. I'm not sure if he's intentionally trying to fuck with people, or if he's just stupid.

Originally, he asked people that owned the original versions of the Adam's Venture trilogy to send a screenshot of their library showing that they own all 3 games so that they can get the new "Chronicles" edition free. Some people did this, but censored their username so now the dev is calling these people scammers, and wants everyone to use facebook to get the new edition.

Problem is, most of these people aren't scammers.. they probably just want to protect their account from getting hijacked, so it ends up being offensive when you call these people "scammers". What makes it worse is now people are posting the screenshots of their library/account username on facebook, so it can be viewed publicly. Oh, and the dev is posting the keys on facebook rather than PMing the keys to people.. so they most likely get lurked before people get the chance to redeem them.

The dumbest dev of the month award goes to this guy. I'm not sure if he's intentionally trying to fuck with people, or if he's just stupid.

Originally, he asked people that owned the original versions of the Adam's Venture trilogy to send a screenshot of their library showing that they own all 3 games so that they can get the new "Chronicles" edition free. Some people did this, but censored their username so now the dev is calling these people scammers, and wants everyone to use facebook to get the new edition.

Problem is, most of these people aren't scammers.. they probably just want to protect their account from getting hijacked, so it ends up being offensive when you call these people "scammers". What makes it worse is now people are posting the screenshots of their library/account username on facebook, so it can be viewed publicly. Oh, and the dev is posting the keys on facebook rather than PMing the keys to people.. so they most likely get lurked before people get the chance to redeem them.
Thanks for the tip. Got Chronicles for my 12 alts.

Homefront: The Revolution -> "Thank You" Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fi7G2t53yU
i thought the game was cancelled, because crytek cannot afford to pay the employees?

looks too much like far cry 4

Apparently Ducktales was $3.87 yesterday on Nuuvem and no one posted about it on here, Steamgifts, or Reddit. Didn't know this until I saw Fatality idling it..

Building up my Gabe Guap up for a GTA V sale, and damn, that last stretch of games to idle, with rather worthless cards, gets annoying. Hopefully another booster pack drops somewhere along the way to speed up the process.

Yeah, I actually emailed the dude a few days ago when rcsample posted about this and I have yet to hear back from him, so I guess that means I'm not getting a key.

You guys could have just asked me to sort it for him :)

For the five or so people who are interested, Storybundle has a couple of new bundles out today, including a new Dynamite comics bundle. What's different about this one is that, in keeping with its pulp fiction/noir theme, it's the first one to include a Shadow book, which is something I've been waiting for around a year or whenever Dynamite first started doing these. 

The $5 tier includes The Avenger 2014 Special, Codename: Action, Noir, Zorro Vol. 2 and 3, and The Spider Vol. 1.

The $15 tier includes The Shadow Vol. 1, Doc Savage Omnibus, Lady Zorro (1-4), Masquerade, and Black Terror Vol. 1.

If you bought the previous Storybundle Dynamite bundle, you have Zorro Vol. 1. If you picked up the first Groupees Dynamite bundle, you have the Spider issues that are included here and if you picked up the second Groupees Dynamite bundle, you also have Masquerade.

It's still probably worth it to me for the Shadow book, but I'm glad these run for 3 weeks.

Also, in case you missed the original Humble Mega Bundle, Dynamite is doing a BitTorrent bundle too, with pretty much everything from the original Humble Mega Bundle for $6. These are only PDF and EPUB, in case you're looking for CBZs.  

Speaking of BitTorrent bundles, there's also one that's been running for a while for the new series of Doctor Who. It's $12 for downloads of the following shows: Rose, The Empty Child/The Doctor Dances, The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, The End of Time Parts 1 and 2, The Vampires of Venice, The Doctor's Wife, The Rings of Akhaten, The Day of the Doctor, Listen, and Doctor Who Earth Conquest - The World Tour. It's not a bad deal if you're too cheap/poor for the DVD/Blu-Ray sets, because five of these are really outstanding episodes. 

You guys could have just asked me to sort it for him :)
Actually it's even simpler than that. He previously released the game in chapters and now re-released the same damned thing as a single combined game. All he has to do is tell Valve to give everyone who owns all the separate chapters the 'new' game.

It's been done before multiple times.

Instead he's redirecting people to Facebook to post their login IDs and handing out keys publicly there.

Watchu talkin bout Willis that movie rocked.

I don't have the same hope for the game though.

End of Summer Sale
Ending 8/7
75% off Castle of Illusion (Steam) - $3.75
75% off The Cave (Steam) - $3.75
75% off Lost Planet 3 (Steam) - $6.25
50% off Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth (Steam) - $25.00
60% off Sid Meier's Civilization Beyond Earth and Starships bundle (Steam) - $24.00
35% off StarDrive 2 (Steam) - $19.49
35% off StarDrive 2 Digital Deluxe Edition (Steam) - $22.74
75% off Valkyria Chronicles (Steam) - $5.00
75% off Endless Space titles

Up to 50% off Start Your Next Adventure Sale

http://www.greenmangaming.com/vip/

oh look, a WB game for pre-order, at 40% ($35.99) i've never seen that before, what's the worst that could happen?

ah, who the fuck am i kidding, fakeybro'd...
Are you talking about Mad Max game?

If Avalanche actually worked on the PC version, I'd guess it should be a decent port. Just Cause 2 PC turned out fine.

Of course, on the flip side - Avalanche been one of the dev's talking about games are going to keep wanting more VRAM for quite some time.

If WB out-sourced it to Iron Galaxy - we might have another Batman AK on our hands...

Are you talking about Mad Max game?

If Avalanche actually worked on the PC version, I'd guess it should be a decent port. Just Cause 2 PC turned out fine.

Of course, on the flip side - Avalanche been one of the dev's talking about games are going to keep wanting more VRAM for quite some time.

If WB out-sourced it to Iron Galaxy - we might have another Batman AK on our hands...
Can you please STFU about VRAM? I know we've made a joke about it.. but that article barely even mentions VRAM.

bread's done
Back