Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Devils Share free

www.bundleblitz.com

It has cards.
Site is being hammered to get +1 for Devils Poop.

Wow, that current BundleShitz bundle "Derp to Victory" has some real Pooplight gems in it, like this instant classic...watch if you dare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vT-9umA7w

Devil's Share giveaway is stopped due to traffic. Of course they do shit like that at EuropeanO'Clock that's some ungodly hour in the US. :roll:

*Edit: Got one from another CAG. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://twitter.com/BethesdaStudios/status/641613946525483008

"We've always done a lot of DLC for our games. We love making them and you always ask us for more. To reward our most loyal fans, this time we’ll be offering a Season Pass that will get you all of the Fallout 4 DLC we ever do for just $30. Since we’re still hard at work on the game, we don’t know what the actual DLC will be yet, but it will start coming early next year. Based on what we did for Oblivion, Fallout 3, and Skyrim, we know that it will be worth at least $40, and if we do more, you'll get it all with the Season Pass."

"We don't yet know how we're going to swindle you, but you're all suckers who will buy the DLC anyway. So, just pay us now and it'll be easier for everyone."

"We don't yet know how we're going to swindle you, but you're all suckers who will buy the DLC anyway. So, just pay us now and it'll be easier for everyone."
Fake-Robbery.jpg

Not sure if mentioned...

Flying Bundle
Addicts Bundle 3 - $2.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Botology
  • Crossfire: Dungeons
  • Island Defense
  • Rats - Time is running out!
  • Realms of Arkania 1 - Blade of Destiny Classic
  • Realms of Arkania 2 - Star Trail Classic
  • Realms of Arkania 3 - Shadows over Riva Classic
  • Scribble Space
  • SUPER DISTRO
  • Two Digits
*all Steam
[/customspoiler]

Well...it's a gun that shoots farm animals, so it's going to be more like the Cow Launcher from South Park way back when that show was relevant.

Looks like that Bundle Blitz bundle is all generic asset flipping games:

"Warning, this is an asset flip! This "game" uses nothing but unmodified stock assets. Developer has put no effort to make this game unique. Do not let to fool yourselves.

-Title: http://www.shutterstock.com/similar-141133117/stock-photo-muslim-militant.html
-Level: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/21882
-Weapons and HUD: https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/2943"
Bundle Blitz Unity Asset Flip Debut Bundle!

Can somebody clarify the DLC situation with the Mass Effects? I have 1 on Steam and 2 on Origin, yet to buy 3. If I want the "full experience" do I need to use Origin?

Can somebody clarify the DLC situation with the Mass Effects? I have 1 on Steam and 2 on Origin, yet to buy 3. If I want the "full experience" do I need to use Origin?
Easiest way to get the "full experience" would be buying the Trilogy on Origin for the ME1 dlc, then grabbing ME2 off PSN as that is a "complete" version.

Unfortunately, I'm serious. Of course you won't be able to transfer your shep between consoles, and you're screwed when it comes to ME3 anyway.

Personally, I recommend just grabbing an origin version of the Trilogy. It's a great series even without the DLC, and the multiplayer in ME3 is still fuck ing awesome. You can always fret over the bioware points after you get hopelessly addicted.

Personally, I recommend just grabbing an origin version of the Trilogy. It's a great series even without the DLC, and the multiplayer in ME3 is still fuck ing awesome.

You can always fret over the bioware points after you get hopelessly addicted.
photo-thumb-360334.jpg

Tough choice

oEfukNF.png

Also I didn't realize that this is part of the Humongous Entertainment (apparently until the end of time) Complete Pack that I already own.

It wasn't at the time but they went and added it later after the contest ran I guess.

Was really thinking on buying DA:I... started origin and... updating. OMG!! Forgot about that "everyday-update"!!! And of course, after finished updating... I had to enter my user and password (I always check the "remember me" box). And then the mail code.

Now I'm not in the mood of buying anything from that store.  fuck EA!

eBay? Then just find someone with a good rating and don't ask and they won't tell where they got it from.

Any of the listings that include the Ripper DLC should be pre-order keys and thus world wide so not region locked.

eBay? Then just find someone with a good rating and don't ask and they won't tell where they got it from.

Any of the listings that include the Ripper DLC should be pre-order keys and thus world wide so not region locked.
Dear customers, in response to increasing fraud attempts, eBay and PayPal account thefts, and in order to avoid unpleasant situations, we ask our new customers to provide us with a proof of address. This is a photo of any letter sent to your name, where we will clearly see that the address corresponds with the one on your eBay account. That is why it crucial that all information on your eBay and PayPal account corresponds and is relevant. Please be sure that your personal information will remain secret, as we are obliged to do so. However, we will understand if you would not want to provide us such information and promptly send you your money back. We would like to kindly ask you not to post a negative feedback, as we are forced to introduce such additional security measures in order to protect not only ourselves, but our customers as well. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions contact us via eBay messages. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, please refrain from buying our products.
How about no?

It's not like I even receive letters. So even if I wanted, I couldn't

[quote name="xJunior195" post="12909776" timestamp="1441771458"]what is the lowest price Metal Gear Solid 5 is going for?[/quote]
Guy on the trade portion of CAG has it for $40. That's where I bought my copy.
[attachment=16990:Screenshot_2015-09-09-17-33-25~01.png]

GAMESTOP:

Physical versions or download versions are both on sale.

Both versions use Battle.Net.

Diablo 3:

Diablo 3 [base-game] PC = $20

Diablo 3: Reaper Of Souls [expansion] PC = $20

StarCraft II:

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty [base-game] PC = $10

StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm [expansion] PC = $10
Thanks. Will see if I can get Amazon to pricematch the D3 stuff. It's funny how they still haven't reduced the list price of the base game to $20 when Blizzard has been selling it at that on Battle.net for several months now.

[quote name="Motoki" post="12911076" timestamp="1441839508"]No more than 30 tops because it could have been had from even (semi) legit stores like GMG for that much. I've seen it going for as low as $15 in some cases. Probably in the $20-$25 range right now is a bit more realistic.[/quote]
I knew GMG's $30 was a pricing error but I'm worried about buying it from a place like CDKeys. I'm not real sure about a places like that. I'm still kinda noobish about stuff like this so I don't trust a lot of sites. Thanks for the (a little too late) advice. Next time I need something I'll ask here first.

[quote name="plus1zero" post="12911078" timestamp="1441839597"]CDKeys has it for like $15

Thoughts on Killer is Dead? Worth it for $3.99?[/quote]
Game looks great.... In my backlog, amirite?!?

I knew GMG's $30 was a pricing error but I'm worried about buying it from a place like CDKeys. I'm not real sure about a places like that. I'm still kinda noobish about stuff like this so I don't trust a lot of sites. Thanks for the (a little too late) advice. Next time I need something I'll ask here first.
It wasn't a pricing error. Mad Max was supposed to be 50% off with that code. It was just that the rest of the store wasn't. :p

CDKeys has it for like $15

Thoughts on Killer is Dead? Worth it for $3.99?
I've played a fair bit of Killer is Dead and liked it. It's like playing in a Quentin Tarantino Anime movie. It's probably not everyone's cup'o'tea though. At least you can try it and get a refund if you don't like it. It hasn't ever been cheaper and hasn't been bundled ... yet.

bread's done
Back