Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Thanks! That's great to know. I'll definitely hold off then.

As the archbishoptheedge said, it seems like a game that requires many dedicated hours, which I don't have right now anyway.
I want to get it and play it, but for me right now its not feasible. My short attention span only allows me to get into 1-3 games at the most at a time and Im still waist deep in MGS5 and with FIFA about to drop, Im basically fucked until the November releases. Shit, I still haven't even installed Mad Max. IMO, Elite is the type of game that seems to deliver the most "bang" to those who play it religiously.

Unless you plan on pouring tons of hours into Elite right now and know what you're getting into game-wise, I'd say avoid. While the reviews are strong generally for it, its not a casual game.
it is an empty world with nothing to do, the only positive about the game is the graphics.

just get star conflict on steam, it is almost the same game, plus it is free. if u have the urge for sci-fi/ star trek spaceship sim.

You can sign up for a (IOU) Steam key for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide at Curse:

http://www.curse.com/betas/warhammer-beta-key-giveaway

You have to jump through a couple of hoops in that you have to sign in with an existing Curse account or create a new one, get a code, go to another page, enter the code, enter your email, then use a social sign in (you can login with Steam). Then you get a message that the Steam key will be emailed to you on September 28th.

Up to you if it's worth it. It's supposed to have cards. I'm assuming you can still get them during the beta but not 100% sure. Anyway, I signed up. eh.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can sign up for a (IOU) Steam key for Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide at Curse:

http://www.curse.com/betas/warhammer-beta-key-giveaway

You have to jump through a couple of hoops in that you have to sign in with an existing Curse account or create a new one, get a code, go to another page, enter the code, enter your email, then use a social sign in (you can login with Steam). Then you get a message that the Steam key will be emailed to you on September 28th.

Up to you if it's worth it. It's supposed to have cards. I'm assuming you can still get them during the beta but not 100% sure. Anyway, I signed up. eh.
Call me crazy but, more importantly, the game looks good :)

It's always interesting to see what screenshots dev put up on the store page. Some are cool, some are funny, and some... some creep you the fuck out.

[customspoiler=Welcome to Diner Mania]
diner.jpg

[customspoiler=Today's special is...]
cut_u.jpg

[customspoiler=Your soul.]
cut_u_bad.jpg
[/customspoiler][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]

A Warhammer game by the developers of such awesome games like Lead and Gold, KRATER, & Bloodsports.tv?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO.

Edit: Also I don't get any Xbox cards at GMG, just H1Z1, Zombi, Killing Floor 2 and Football Manager 2015.

A Warhammer game by the developers of such awesome games like Lead and Gold, KRATER, & Bloodsports.tv?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO.

Edit: Also I don't get any Xbox cards at GMG, just H1Z1, Zombi, Killing Floor 2 and Football Manager 2015.
hey at least it isnt dot emu right, baby assburgers?

GREETINGS loyal member of the SHiFT Nation! One benefit of being a card carrying SHiFT member: the opportunity to playtest Gearbox games that are in-development. Like Battleborn!

The team that brought you Borderlands has been hard at work creating the all-new hero shooter, releasing February 9, 2016, and a select group of gamers won’t have to wait that long to play Battleborn. Soon, we will be conducting a closed technical test to balance characters, stress servers, squash bugs, and test the online infrastructure – and we need your help!

While we don’t have an exact start date for the tests just yet, they will take place soon on PS4, XBOX ONE, and PC. If you’re interested in helping us test out Battleborn and want to be one of the first people in the world to get their hands on this new breed of first-person shooters, you can register by going to http://rsvp.battleborn.com/.

For more information about Battleborn, its 25 playable heroes, co-op story mode, and three competitive multiplayer modes, visit www.battleborn.com. Or just watch the video below if reading takes too long.

GREETINGS loyal member of the SHiFT Nation! One benefit of being a card carrying SHiFT member: the opportunity to playtest Gearbox games that are in-development. Like Battleborn!

The team that brought you Borderlands has been hard at work creating the all-new hero shooter, releasing February 9, 2016, and a select group of gamers won’t have to wait that long to play Battleborn. Soon, we will be conducting a closed technical test to balance characters, stress servers, squash bugs, and test the online infrastructure – and we need your help!

While we don’t have an exact start date for the tests just yet, they will take place soon on PS4, XBOX ONE, and PC. If you’re interested in helping us test out Battleborn and want to be one of the first people in the world to get their hands on this new breed of first-person shooters, you can register by going to
http://rsvp.battleborn.com/.

For more information about Battleborn, its 25 playable heroes, co-op story mode, and three competitive multiplayer modes, visit www.battleborn.com. Or just watch the video below if reading takes too long.
im drunk and this text is bright and i cant read it all

is there a free key somewhere or are you just mysterd'ing it

Geezer fights make me laugh and cry in equal measure.

I

might

just

get

an

Xbox

card

What the fuck!? They're listed as $12/$20/$40, then add it to your cart and it's $15/$25/$50.

Again: What the fuck!?

It's always interesting to see what screenshots dev put up on the store page. Some are cool, some are funny, and some... some creep you the fuck out.

[customspoiler=Welcome to Diner Mania]
diner.jpg

[customspoiler=Today's special is...]
cut_u.jpg

[customspoiler=Your soul.]
cut_u_bad.jpg
[/customspoiler][/customspoiler][/customspoiler]
You actually just made me want it more. [customspoiler=*click*]
9wDN4J1.png
[/customspoiler]

A MOBA with a coop story mode?  And cross-platform?  Gearbox, plz.  Get back to Borderlands... it's the only thing you make that's any good.

Has anyone experienced any real issues buying from Putin's GamersGate? Banning, un-refunded monies or difficulty getting a refund, angry emails with upset words, nipple blisters, inverted penis and/or profuse diarrhea?

Has anyone experienced any real issues buying from Putin's GamersGate? Banning, un-refunded monies or difficulty getting a refund, angry emails with upset words, nipple blisters, inverted penis and/or profuse diarrhea?
Drabes didn't even get banned for that. He got banned for drunk plagerism.

I haven't had any problems buying Putin-esque'a style. I just use BC.

What are you trying to get anyway, Hatred?

This is probably a better conversation for the No Tebows Allowed Chat room.

Drabes didn't even get banned for that. He got banned for drunk plagerism.

I haven't had any problems buying Putin-esque'a style. I just use BC.

What are you trying to get anyway, Hatred?

This is probably a better conversation for the No Tebows Allowed Chat room.
Oh, alright.

Cool.

Yes, actually.

I don't know what that is.

Five dollars in PutinBux still seems like too much for Hatred.  Besides, if high school social studies taught me anything, I could probably get it for a half loaf of bread and an REO Speedwagon cassette.

BundleBlitz sent me two Steam keys for Attrition. Send me a PM if you want one.

Also, I concur about Hatred. The gameplay is the same as a basic, isometric zombie shooter, only with the added hype of all the controversy around its content. Manhunt 2 was much better.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK NO.

Not sure if srs, but Lead and Gold is pretty good. Only problem with it is no one plays it anymore, but it's great fun if you have friends to play with.

bread's done
Back