Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Sweet Jesus on a cheez-it, I can't wait that long! Or maybe I can. I dunno. I never played System Shock 1 back in the day.
I did play Shock 1 back in the day. I can say that at the time, it was the most immersive game I had played. it still holds a place in my heart as one of the best games I have played. This modernized version looks great; I have tried to play the original recently (it can be had for free legally I guess not anymore: https://www.systemshock.org/index.php?topic=211.0) and it was definitely challenging given the age of the interface and graphics. I will be buying this once it goes on sale.

'Cause glitches are sticking it to the man and I just want to watch the world burn.
explain-the-image-57.jpg

I want GTA5 but I think I'm going to hold out for a Steam sale on it. If I'm going to buy a game and not play it, I prefer it be a +1 to my Steam count.

I wanted GTAV but now it's been long enough that I don't really care much any more.  Rockstar's pathetic Steam Sale "deal" did its part to make me write it off and, from what I understand, I'll probably find the driving less than impressive with the whole "crash into a picket fence like it was a brick wall" nonsense.

I guess I don't have to worry until it goes on a real sale.

I believe those 30%+ We Miss You vouchers are individual one use and tied to a specific person's account. I don't think they are general use.

To get them you have to not buy from them, or make an alt that buts something and then doesn't for a long time, and then just hope for the best.
Great. You're telling me I should have used an email account I actually check when I made my GMG account?

Broupdate - Brodate for short.

We played Insurgency last night.  It was pretty fun, if not pretty hard.  It's one of those "realistic" games where you only take a bullet or two before you die, but we still finished one mission in co-op and had some fun in vs.  

Update on upcoming games:

Thursday is Full Mojo Rampage (changed from EDF because some bros didn't have it).  Next Tuesday is Burnout Paradise (changed from GRID 2 because Syntax hates free things). 

And as always, if my brodates in the Steam thread bother anyone please let me know.   So I can put you on ignore.  

America's favorite fascist feline has graciously gifted me Grid 2 so now the bros can roll in the near future.

Also, I learned an important lesson about dicking around, missing opportunities and that other people will clean up after me and make it all okay.

It's good that glitch didn't even exists :p

btw y u no get Dead Rising 3 for free?

btw y u no get Alien Isolation for $10?

btw y u no get AMD Gold /w Alien Isolation for $1?

I was gonna buy something special for game #2000, but free is good I guess.

Also, I'm now officially half-a-Bruticis. Which i suspect isn't too far from real life.

:whee:

2ue38ro.jpg

Dam, @MysterD how much are you getting for each card it gets sold?

You will be rich soon and be able to buy those expensive AAA games on steam

2ue38ro.jpg

Dam, @MysterD how much are you getting for each card it gets sold?

You will be rich soon and be able to buy those expensive AAA games on steam
He'll use the money to buy more VRAM and still post his ridiculous want list in the Steam trade cesspool like

s7aGpc2.gif

bread's done
Back