Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
13 hours and I still have 3 card drops remaining for Wasteland 2. I checked, and Idle Master doesn't seem to be bugged.. and I'm not idling multiple games..

Longest time I've ever idled.

200_s.gif

For those who don't mind UPlay-only; retail box copies; got Amazon Bing $ to blow; missed out on BB's $6 sale once; and can get Free Shipping by either spending $35 worth or have Prime:

Watch Dogs (PC) [retail box] - UPLAY only version = $10 (75% off)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reminder for any Diablo 3 players: bounty cache rewards are doubled this weekend (doing the bonus act will reward 4 caches!). Time to stock up on the new crafting materials for Kanai's Cube!

Man... Stardock has got me wondering about if I want GalCivIII this much... I just don't know.... 25 bucks... or pay full price and get a bunch of games (some of which I know I'll never play like Demigod)...

Man... Stardock has got me wondering about if I want GalCivIII this much... I just don't know.... 25 bucks... or pay full price and get a bunch of games (some of which I know I'll never play like Demigod)...
I won't ever buy another Stardock game after that horseshit hypocrisy with Fallen Enchantress given Brad's "Gamers Bill of Rights."

Less useful now than a few months ago but there's some free three years worth of VPN offer on Slickdeals for those staying away from Hola. For your occasional Putin-pricing, Carmen Miranda software or Origin Store in Mexico City needs.

Edit: Actually, it sounds like none of their international locations are useful.

There are 15 locations to connect to abroad: Amsterdam, Brussels, Espoo (Finland), Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris, Sachsen (Germany), Singapore, Stockholm, Tokyo, Toronto and Warsaw.

Less useful now than a few months ago but there's some free three years worth of VPN offer on Slickdeals for those staying away from Hola. For your occasional Putin-pricing, Carmen Miranda software or Origin Store in Mexico City needs.

Edit: Actually, it sounds like none of their international locations are useful.
... actually that Poland VPN would be useful to get some cheap stuff from magazine giveaways or their regional shops. Problem is their keys are usually locked to Poland or only have Polish options.

The Japanese proxy might be useful for buying stuff from JP PSN...

I won't ever buy another Stardock game after that horseshit hypocrisy with Fallen Enchantress given Brad's "Gamers Bill of Rights."
I remember something similar when Demigod launched and it was garbage. I also thought I owned it on Disc somewhere because back then everything Stardock did was good.... and then it wasn't anymore.

Install Freedome, click Invite friends & select option, get free 3x months F-Secure safe which gives you five additional codes for total of 7 years.

I bet you'll reinstall Windows before that tho :p

http://i.imgur.com/iyj8Cep.png

Gee, I wonder if this was a phoned in review that was required to be done to get a free key. I can't really tell.

That SSP guy sure does know how to Severose.

EDIT:

epicquest.png

WTF, I find this far more unbelievable. Ain't no way Tom's english is that good

And I just checked and that game has a Very Positive rating out of 364 reviews. I'm sure that has nothing at all to do with the developer bribing people to write reviews for free keys. Sounds legit.

Also, he apparently removed the RPGMaker tag and someone called him on it on his forum. So he locked the thread and said please see the sticky post. In that post he claims that supposedly 0.2% of the assets are default the rest he made. If true, while all well and good, it's still an RPGMaker game.

And I just checked and that game has a Very Positive rating out of 364 reviews. I'm sure that has nothing at all to do with the developer bribing people to write reviews for free keys. Sounds legit.

Also, he apparently removed the RPGMaker tag and someone called him on it on his forum. So he locked the thread and said please see the sticky post. In that post he claims that supposedly 0.2% of the assets are default the rest he made. If true, while all well and good, it's still an RPGMaker game.
Yep. Because if it's not, well... then he's going to get his ass sued into the ground by Enterbrain and Degica.
So, either you're using a tool (which there's no shame in, it's not like he bought default assets, crapped out a game, priced it 19 cents and gave it trading cards) or you're not. But if you're not using those tools, you're not allowed to use those 0.2% of assets. Big no-no that is actionable.

But hey, he only cares because the game is likely shit. When people give "To the Moon" shit for being an RPG maker game, people tell them "Don't care! The feels!".

Would it be hoping to much that if a developer actually gives a shit what people think of their product, that maybe they'd put the effort into THE PRODUCT (or THE ART, if you're a pretension indie douche-canoe) rather than trying to hide the tools you used?

To the Moon is an RPG Maker game.

Hotline Miami was a Game Maker game.
Noone cared, because the games were good enough.

Grumble, grumble. Stop being as shitty at game design and development as you are at business, people.

(Yeah. I'm annoyed.)

Yep. Because if it's not, well... then he's going to get his ass sued into the ground by Enterbrain and Degica.
So, either you're using a tool (which there's no shame in, it's not like he bought default assets, crapped out a game, priced it 19 cents and gave it trading cards) or you're not. But if you're not using those tools, you're not allowed to use those 0.2% of assets. Big no-no that is actionable.
Actually, there is one exception. If you bought the Humble Game Making Bundle, the DLC packs in there can be used in any engine, not just RPG Maker.

I haven't actually seen which assets this game is using, but those few packs are totally open for use in anything.

bread's done
Back