Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So when is it going to appear in some Humble Bundle $1 tiers w/ other games I really want just so I can +1 this game as a nice digital-coaster?
Hasn't it already been bundled? That number of my Steam friends that own it rivals some of the most-often-bundled games. :whistle2:k

Drabe trying to convince me to get D3+expansion for $40.  I could get Fallout 4 for that!  Or Kandy King Muradin, Buccaneer Falstad/Headless Horseman Mount bundle for like $20.  Priorities, man.

So it turns out I whored myself out for nothing on that Epic Quest for 4 Crystals review, since I didn't get the extra keys yet. My whore feelings are hurt.  :cry:

Lots of Steam Keys to giveaway (yes I always do mine later on in the evening...). Quote and it's yours and if you want a certain one in the list.....CAG mail me for it :razz: . There is a few Groupees keys which may not work...they are in the A category so sorry if it doesn't work.

12 Labours of Hercules
A New Beginning Final Cut
Absconding Zatwor 
Airship Dragoon
Akane the Kunoichi
Angels of Fasaria
Anodyne
A-Train8
Avernum Second Trilogy
Cosmic Rocket Defender
Diadra Empty
Go Home
Hamlet or the Last Game 
Human Extinction Simulator
Job the Leprechaun
Kill Fun Yeah
Masterspace 
Miles Anal Tyranny
Moonlight Minions 
National Zombie Park 
One Final Breath Episode One 
Oniken 
Oscura: Lost Light
Owys
Protocol
Quantum Flux 
Riddled Corpses 
Rock, the Tree Hugger
Spectraball
Super Cyborg
Ted By Dawn

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of Steam Keys to giveaway (yes I always do mine later on in the evening...). Quote and it's yours and if you want a certain one in the list.....CAG mail me for it :razz: . There is a few Groupees keys which may not work...they are in the A category so sorry if it doesn't work.

Riddled Corpses
I'll take this one, if you don't mind.

Cheers.

Lots of Steam Keys to giveaway (yes I always do mine later on in the evening...). Quote and it's yours and if you want a certain one in the list.....CAG mail me for it :razz: . There is a few Groupees keys which may not work...they are in the A category so sorry if it doesn't work.

12 Labours of Hercules
Would love that one

Miles Anal Tyranny
I'd like Miles Anal Tyranny, please.

Human Extinction Simulator
May I get this game if possible?

Rock, the Tree Hugger
I'll take this one, please.

Airship Dragoon
I would like to try

Airship Dragoon

Thanks a Bunch

Could I have Akane and Anodyne. Thanks!

Drabe trying to convince me to get D3+expansion for $40. I could get Fallout 4 for that! Or Kandy King Muradin, Buccaneer Falstad/Headless Horseman Mount bundle for like $20. Priorities, man.
...on the edge, I want to get Warlords of Draenor $30, just to have all of my Blizz software up to date. ocd much?

One Final Breath Episode One
This please. Thanks.

Go Home
Can I get this one? Thanks, Nitro.

Oscura: Lost Light

Ted By Dawn
oscura if available or ted by dawn, thanks for the drops

Avernum Second Trilogy
Could I take the Avernum Second Trilogy if you don't mind?

Angels of Fasaria
Thanks. I played the Beta of the Fasaria MMORPG back like ten years ago and it was the worst thing ever.

Job the Leprechaun
Thanks.

Spectraball
May I have this one? Please?

Your friend's grandma's Red Rose tea bag porcelain baby elephant's Steam account doesn't have that one yet?

(Good, good, let the hate flow through you)
I don't hate. I love, with extreme prejudice!

Masterspace
Could I have Masterspace please?

Thank you very much for the copy of Spectraball nitrosmob. It's quite appreciated.

National Zombie Park
Please?

Quantum Flux
This one?

Brodate:

The bros got to burning down there last night with some Burnout Paradise.  It took a while to get it set up (talk about a confusing menu system), but once in game everything was running smooth.  The open world set up allows you to just mess around and slam other people for takedowns, but you can also set up races and challenges.  Races were pretty fun.  We were not very good with the challenges though.  Overall, fun game though.  I played it on Origin because I like to be different.

Tonight we have Earth Defense Force so if you ever wanted to pretend to be a super starship trooper, speak now or be lame.  

Oniken
May I have this one?

Didn't get a chance to activate some games for idle master until last night. Didn't even realize I crossed a milestone:

acKb5ck.png

STUYKCu.gif

Moonlight Minions
This one if still available. Thanks for the drops nitro!

Cosmic Rocket Defender
please and thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks
Can I have this game?

Thanks

Can I have this game?

Thanks

The bros got to burning down there last night with some Burnout Paradise. It took a while to get it set up (talk about a confusing menu system), but once in game everything was running smooth. The open world set up allows you to just mess around and slam other people for takedowns, but you can also set up races and challenges. Races were pretty fun. We were not very good with the challenges though. Overall, fun game though. I played it on Origin because I like to be different.
That was the least intuitive menu system I've ever encountered in a game. It was as though the game was actively trying to prevent us from playing it. And that was after fifteen straight minutes of "Paradise City" on a loop while it forced us to set up accounts, etc. But the game itself was pretty fun. I also won a race which never, ever happens during these Bro events where I'm usually there to play the sap and make sure everyone else gets at least second-to-last place. No wonder I keep getting invited back :whistle2:k

That was the least intuitive menu system I've ever encountered in a game. It was as though the game was actively trying to prevent us from playing it. And that was after fifteen straight minutes of "Paradise City" on a loop while it forced us to set up accounts, etc. But the game itself was pretty fun. I also won a race which never, ever happens during these Bro events where I'm usually there to play the sap and make sure everyone else gets at least second-to-last place. No wonder I keep getting invited back :whistle2:k
Don't get me started on "Paradise City." I nearly rage quit before even getting to the gameplay because of it.

I missed whatever Bundle/Facebook/Walmart-in-Mexico you all got Earth Defense Force from so you're all on your own there.  Even Putin-pricing is $9-$11 for the game/DLC bundle :speaktothehand:

Don't get me started on "Paradise City." I nearly rage quit before even getting to the gameplay because of it.
That's far and away the most annoying thing about the game because it plays over the menus and there's no way to turn it off even if you change the other music in the game or tell it not to play that song while you're playing the actual game. Burnout Paradise itself is awesome, though.

bread's done
Back