Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
I like surprises.
vnJIVrn.gif

quote me and I will PM you a Steam code of un-disclosed game.

No nameless lurker please
Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

Me please, thanks!

PSYCHE!

I don't want that bundle trash but people who litter up the thread with this freebie shitspam of bundle sloppy seconds are asshats.

too lazy to PM to you all.. have at it

7AEEN-Y6JKH-TM50E
TJPAM-CYI4W-9NJZ9
V50E6-AZB89-MQXWG
4TB0V-WYLLD-QDMB4
WYWZG-VDRXM-KJWXC
ZLWME-IE5G6-J05G7
9R0JZ-RDJ0Q-BE65F
EG67H-8BXA0-WGVME
K2VF8-ZZ9AM-9JMFG
WVFFP-32YYA-JFJ7K
AVVJ7-9XZDX-0E9NL
WRBGB-78AHM-N5G3X
85JWV-ZNEKT-Q4JZ5

too lazy to PM to you all.. have at it

7AEEN-Y6JKH-TM50E
TJPAM-CYI4W-9NJZ9
V50E6-AZB89-MQXWG
4TB0V-WYLLD-QDMB4
WYWZG-VDRXM-KJWXC
ZLWME-IE5G6-J05G7
9R0JZ-RDJ0Q-BE65F
EG67H-8BXA0-WGVME
K2VF8-ZZ9AM-9JMFG
WVFFP-32YYA-JFJ7K
AVVJ7-9XZDX-0E9NL
WRBGB-78AHM-N5G3X
85JWV-ZNEKT-Q4JZ5
Damn, all lurked. Didn't get any.

I dunno... I haven't been able to talk tonight about Ark because I've been PLAYING it.  I got my first Anky tonight.  It took 4 hrs to capture.

So then my mammoth and anky have been running around gating off my base with those behemoth gates :)

So you people more familiar with the console/weeaboo world, how much do you think we're going to get milked for the fan servicey (as in pandering, not necessarily bewbs) DLC for Tales of Zestiria?

http://blog.talesofgame.com/en/tales-of-zestiria-upcoming-dlc/

psazK9I.jpg

It's totally cosmetic so I probably won't buy it if it's as expensive as I suspect it will be, but I kind of want it anyway. :p

On a semi-related note, the pre-order bonus campaign is at about 80% of the way to the 3rd tier with 10 days left so should probably make it to get Tales of Symphonia PC free along with it.

And yes, I Fakeyed at full retail price which I am sure is giving some of you an aneurysm right now just thinking about.
I have been keeping an eye on this game and will fakeybro once it hits 100% preorder because I can justify in my head that I am paying $49.99 for two games.

Why wait? I can just Minority Report Bobby's ass right now and give him shit for something he has yet to do.

Can't trust dat Boobytastic. Flimitty Flamitty Scheistorama, Shady McShaderson who lives on Shady Lane I tell ya!
For the record, I only bought 2 of the AMD ones, redeemed one set of games on my account, and gave 2 of the 3 keys from the other to a friend at-cost. The last key from that set, which my friend let me have to sell as a thank you for getting him on the deal, is the one I resold for loadsofmonies. It's all about moderation. :D/

Not that I would bother buying multiple copies of Uplay games to begin with, eww. :speaktothehand:

10:00 PM work for you? I figure the kids should be done stealing candy by then.
Sure thing. Past his bedtime then anyway.

I met up with Drabe in Ark except that he's in the Caggots tribe and I'm not so the "Share with tribe" stuff like my bed wasn't share-able. Then I tamed my first dino (a Dilo) so now I'm the Ark master or something.

I met up with Drabe in Ark except that he's in the Caggots tribe and I'm not so the "Share with tribe" stuff like my bed wasn't share-able. Then I tamed my first dino (a Dilo) so now I'm the Ark master or something.
That sounds freaking awesome. I'll schedule the event. Once I get done with this work tonight and tomorrow I should be able to get fist deep in some dinos.

wtf indef, wtf?
Steam overlay works better for screenshots than the in-game stuff.

And sue me, I fuck ing love The Sims. Have been playing that shit for 15 years now. You nerds can have your Dark Soulses and your Witcher 3s. Tonight, I beat a bunch of stupid kids in an apple bobbing contest, hacked the gubmint for a couple grand, took my mother fuck ing houseboat (that is an actual 4 story house on a mother fuck ing boat) for a cruise, then made sweet sweet woohoo to some time traveling alien. And thanks to my mods, now i'm probably pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
So I finished the first part of my work, got curious, and joined Bruti's server on ARK for a few minutes. 

This thing runs really slow for me right now so I might try one of the low mem options next time.  I walked around trying to get warm for a few minutes, got tranquilized by something, and then killed by a meganeuron or something.  It was night so everything was dark and I couldn't really tell what was going on.  They thing that tranquilized me was flying and level 16.  Then the meganueron ate me while I was tranquilized so I couldn't see it.  10 out of 10 would walk in the dark simulator again.  

So I finished the first part of my work, got curious, and joined Bruti's server on ARK for a few minutes.

This thing runs really slow for me right now so I might try one of the low mem options next time. I walked around trying to get warm for a few minutes, got tranquilized by something, and then killed by a meganeuron or something. It was night so everything was dark and I couldn't really tell what was going on. They thing that tranquilized me was flying and level 16. Then the meganueron ate me while I was tranquilized so I couldn't see it. 10 out of 10 would walk in the dark simulator again.
If someone gets more stuff than you, are you going to find them while they're sleeping and camp next to them and make them starve? I still remember you running into people who are better at racing games than you are.

Not sure where you started but I had luck with South #3.  It's semi-random what beasts you run into but most of the fauna near there was either turtles or dodos.

If someone gets more stuff than you, are you going to find them while they're sleeping and camp next to them and make them starve? I still remember you running into people who are better at racing games than you are.
I don't know how camping next to them will make them starve, but yes, I do enjoy crashing into everyone at the start of a race. And yes, my ultimate plan is to steal all of Bruti's stuff. Which I suspect will go more the way of Bruti killing me over and over again as I try to attack him massively under powered and with a dodo as my beast.

Not sure where you started but I had luck with South #3. It's semi-random what beasts you run into but most of the fauna near there was either turtles or dodos.
I'll try that on my next round. How do you join the tribe or clan thing?

It's just hearsay (my friend wants to play the game because his work friend plays it) but it's all accurate to life and takes place in real time. When you aren't playing, your character is sleeping somewhere, and if people are near your character will get cold and hungry. If you don't play often, you could log in one day and be dead with your corpse looted.

As long as you find him when his character is sleeping and kill him somehow, you can steal everything from his dead body. Capitalism at its finest.

I'll invite you guys when I'm on next. I didn't have much time to play. Brut was on me to join and I was tired and half in the bag

Steam overlay works better for screenshots than the in-game stuff.

And sue me, I fuck ing love The Sims. Have been playing that shit for 15 years now. You nerds can have your Dark Soulses and your Witcher 3s. Tonight, I beat a bunch of stupid kids in an apple bobbing contest, hacked the gubmint for a couple grand, took my mother fuck ing houseboat (that is an actual 4 story house on a mother fuck ing boat) for a cruise, then made sweet sweet woohoo to some time traveling alien. And thanks to my mods, now i'm probably pregnant.
Did you pick up some of the cheap Sims 3 expansions at GameStop recently?

See here:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349637-gamestop-physical-pc-games-starting-at-097-crysis-3-warhammer-40k-space-marine-in-store-only/

Or do you have 'em all already?

EDIT:

I'm still salty as shit about how Zesteria is 30FPS on PC
If it's locked at 30FPS, it better not drop much below that ever period.

I'm still salty as shit about how Zesteria is 30FPS on PC
From what I've read, it's 30 FPS on PC/PS3/PS4 because of the seamless transition between the world map and battles which is new to the series. In most other Tales games, they're 30 FPS during the world map, and 60 fps during battles because it's not seamless.

It's the way the game was coded so it might not be possible to uncap the framerate without breaking the game mechanics. It sucks, but it's not like the console versions are any better. PC version should still be the best.. in theory.

I'll invite you guys when I'm on next. I didn't have much time to play. Brut was on me to join and I was tired and half in the bag
So, hey, funny story... my dinosaur sorta ate you last night. I was messing with his options outside my house, hit "Set Aggressive" and he immediately leapt on your sleeping Level Three body and, well, it takes less time for a 54 Dilophosaur to kill you than it does for me to realize that a 54 Dilophosaur is killing you.

Then I built a box outside the house and put all your crap in it. So, you know, come by and pick up your crap when you're so inclined.

Lefty says that you were delicious.

So, hey, funny story... my dinosaur sorta ate you last night. I was messing with his options outside my house, hit "Set Aggressive" and he immediately leapt on your sleeping Level Three body and, well, it takes less time for a 54 Dilophosaur to kill you than it does for me to realize that a 54 Dilophosaur is killing you.

Then I built a box outside the house and put all your crap in it. So, you know, come by and pick up your crap when you're so inclined.

Lefty says that you were delicious.
well at least i tasted good

Did you pick up some of the cheap Sims 3 expansions at GameStop recently?

See here:

https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/349637-gamestop-physical-pc-games-starting-at-097-crysis-3-warhammer-40k-space-marine-in-store-only/

Or do you have 'em all already?
Got 'em all, most through those Amazon Editor's Choice sales (RIP), and a few random stuff packs from Half Price Books. Hadn't played since University, and there's a surprising amount of new gameplay in Island Paradise & Into the Future.

Got 'em all, most through those Amazon Editor's Choice sales (RIP), and a few random stuff packs from Half Price Books. Hadn't played since University, and there's a surprising amount of new gameplay in Island Paradise & Into the Future.
Thanks for the info!!

I have Sims 3 [base-game] w/ Generations + Late Night + Showtime.

Not sure where you started but I had luck with South #3. It's semi-random what beasts you run into but most of the fauna near there was either turtles or dodos.
I built a beach house in that area last night, so I might be near you guys. That was the only spot where I wasn't getting killed in seconds after spawning. Please don't kill me though, I only have dino crap and some cooked meat (probably spoiled by now) in my pockets.

You don't have to kill anyone to take their stuff, you can just rummage through all their worldly positions by inspecting the sleeping bodies and grab what you want. Also, if you're in a tribe you get an exp bonus for everything everyone in the tribe does near you. So if one guy is harvesting or killing, everyone else in the tribe get's a portion of that exp too. For that reason alone, It's very beneficial to be part of a tribe (not to mention your pet dinos won't eat your tribemates).

bread's done
Back