Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
MK6ME-DATQB-4VI2N

GRN5D-8Q0KA-YBQFZ

KEF80-QPGMX-6QAJ6

06R09-HKXKQ-XXQPT

VRGEN-MQPBM-4YAXC

CB7PR-NF9N7-LKGLF

CH8P4-5AAQ8-M0AMG

HLGN7-VD4XB-MN85Y

V7JXP-3IMBQ-DR6WQ

PGWZW-9WV58-ZLWCF
V7JXP-3IMBQ-DR6WQ

I took this one and it was actually a Fallout 4 pre-order! Seriously, did I luck out with the one good key or are they all surprises?

Go GO GO PEOPLE!

MK6ME-DATQB-4VI2N

GRN5D-8Q0KA-YBQFZ

KEF80-QPGMX-6QAJ6

06R09-HKXKQ-XXQPT

VRGEN-MQPBM-4YAXC

CB7PR-NF9N7-LKGLF

CH8P4-5AAQ8-M0AMG

HLGN7-VD4XB-MN85Y

V7JXP-3IMBQ-DR6WQ

PGWZW-9WV58-ZLWCF
OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH....saves me $60, who'd have thought on CAG I'd get a free Fallout 4

Dayum, I can't believe after all this time they weren't all lurked. Managed to grab a Fallout 4. Cheers Coral.  :D/

Last edited by a moderator:
First off anyone who really thought those were Fallout 4 keys

hqdefault.jpg

And second given what game it is I think the people who were too late to get it should be thanking him if anything. The people who did get it are probably cursing Carl's name.

*Edited to add: And no it's not Bad Rats. It's 20goddamned15 and that's hardly the only bad game on Steam anymore and it's not even close to the worst at this point. Stop being so 3 years ago people.

And second given what game it is I think the people who were too late to get it should be thanking him if anything. The people who did get it are probably cursing Carl's name.
Hey, I'll take any free +1 that I don't have on Steam. :) It's all about Steam +1's.

I already have Grass Simulator though.

Just wanted to say thanks again for the suggestion on looking for a retail disc release of Divinity: Original Sin, Foxhack.

You were right - I found a discounted deal on eBay for the Steam version. The seller sent me the code ASAP and I am downloading the Enhanced Edition now. I'm happy with my $27 purchase.

Am I missing something?

Divinity: Original Sin only being sold via Steam and GOG...?

I want the Enhanced Edition on Steam, but at a discounted price. ....But I can't find it.
Uh.

If you get an Original Sin key you get the Enhanced Edition free. The original release is no longer being sold on Steam.
Thanks for the reply.

Do you know of any website that still sells the regular edition for Steam...?

IsThereAnyDeal just pulled up Humble Store and WinGameStore, and at the full $39.99 price.
Walmart. ;)

There's a few copies of the game for $30 or so on eBay. If you can find a sealed copy, activating it on Steam will give you the old and new versions.
Great stuff, man.

I honestly would never have thought about checking for a physical PC release nowadays.

Thanks! :D
There's lots of these in Europe if you want to import (non-Russian copies should be fine). The US release was apparently relatively rare. I managed to get one at Walmart some time ago on clearance (no chance of you finding one now) but it might still be available at some big box stores if you look around. I know Best Buy had it in store at one point.

I picked up Magic 2013 Gold since, as I recall, it wasn't included during the last winter sale.

Is it wrong that I don't find myself very excited for Fallout 4? Not a criticism of what I've seen, I'm just not chomping at the bit to play it in general.
it's so wrong. how many of your brethren turtles have you murdered you monster

Brodate:

8 bros showed up for Secret Ponchos.  The most bro action yet!  MORE LIKE SECRET BUTTCHOS!!!!!!!

Weiler even walked 40 miles from the dealership to his home so he could join us.  Dukeedward dialed in from the land of the Kiwis and SSPSSPSSSPSSSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPPSPSPSP schooled us all.

It's a fun little game.  Top down I guess?  Like third person to the extreme?  Either way you choose your character and go deathmatch it up.  Syntax and I were in touch with our Native American roots, no doubt inspired by ARK, but we found that bows and tomahawks were little match for guns.  Weiler kept choosing the biggest guy with a tommy gun and Spoder cheated once again by importing a character from Spain.  

Overall, fun little game so if more copies are given out try to spoder it.

Thursday is virginous golf.  Don't put it in the hole, yet.  

Brodate:

8 bros showed up for Secret Ponchos. The most bro action yet! MORE LIKE SECRET BUTTCHOS!!!!!!!

Weiler even walked 40 miles from the dealership to his home so he could join us. Dukeedward dialed in from the land of the Kiwis and SSPSSPSSSPSSSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPPSPSPSP schooled us all.

It's a fun little game. Top down I guess? Like third person to the extreme? Either way you choose your character and go deathmatch it up. Syntax and I were in touch with our Native American roots, no doubt inspired by ARK, but we found that bows and tomahawks were little match for guns. Weiler kept choosing the biggest guy with a tommy gun and Spoder cheated once again by importing a character from Spain.

Thursday is virginous golf. Don't put it in the hole, yet.
oh crap.. i really want to try this game...

have to wait for a sale then

I know nobody cares, but I'm idling five accounts at the same time using five different virtual machines (one VMWare, four VirtualBox)... and they still take up less space in RAM and use less CPU than Firefox with one tab open and me typing this message.

Technology is cool.

ARK Update:

I made one last attempt to get some free codes for the bros on the official servers.  This character was named Sexiest Jane. She spawned near a building and the ruthless desperation of trying to survive got to me.  I broke into the building and there were three people sleeping inside.  I took all their stuff and then needlessly killed them.

I was equipped to survive!  But all this took so long and I forgot to eat so I jumped out of their house and died of hunger.  Seriously.  I killed them.  Took all their stuff.  Then lost it and died.

I respawned and did I learn my lesson?  NO! 

I found another building, broke into it.  These guys had a crapload of stuff!  Saddles, Food, blueprints, etc.  I killed the one poor  guy sleeping and took as much stuff as I could, recklessly dropping stuff instead of placing it back in the storage box.  I ran out to face the world and was killed by a bronto.  I respawned nearby, cleared out the rest of their stuff and died again.

Then I quit.

I seriously fucked up like multiple people's hours and hours of play.  AND I STILL DIDN'T GET ANY FREE GAME CODES!

I managed to get my Brontosaurus and Carnotaur skeleton costumes tonight so I'm happy.

Fox, there's no need to murder us when you're back on the server. 

Brodate:

8 bros showed up for Secret Ponchos. The most bro action yet! MORE LIKE SECRET BUTTCHOS!!!!!!!

Weiler even walked 40 miles from the dealership to his home so he could join us. Dukeedward dialed in from the land of the Kiwis and SSPSSPSSSPSSSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPSPPSPSPSP schooled us all.

It's a fun little game. Top down I guess? Like third person to the extreme? Either way you choose your character and go deathmatch it up. Syntax and I were in touch with our Native American roots, no doubt inspired by ARK, but we found that bows and tomahawks were little match for guns. Weiler kept choosing the biggest guy with a tommy gun and Spoder cheated once again by importing a character from Spain.

Thursday is virginous golf. Don't put it in the hole, yet.
spoder saved a bad day for me with the ponchos hookup. It was a fun game. It was all about the kill steal. Your health falls less than 50% and its like zombies to fresh brains.

I seriously fucked up like multiple people's hours and hours of play. AND I STILL DIDN'T GET ANY FREE GAME CODES!
For some reason after reading that I thought of the people who trample each other on Black Friday at Walmart to save like $50 on something they probably don't even really want. This is what Ark does to you. Turn back before its too late.

Amazon.com is glitched  having good dealstons of free games (steam codes)

eg. Borderlands 2 skin DLC, Game of Thrones (game), Saints Row IV DLC, Thief DLC

Amazon.com is glitched having good dealstons of free games (steam codes)

eg. Borderlands 2 skin DLC, Game of Thrones (game), Saints Row IV DLC, Thief DLC
Sorry, processing is taking longer than expected.

Please do not reorder this item.

Some Game and Software downloads go through extra verification that may take up to 2 hours.
This process is in place to prevent unauthorized orders on your account.
I did get some of them though. And a bunch more still processing with the spinning wheel.

Darksiders 2 Defintive Deathinitive redux remake will be free if you bought Franchise pack...

expect if you bought it from Amazon, it seems :(

I didn't see anything on Amazon so I assume it's pulled/fixed. Congratulations to the glitch-getters.
Free is free, but you're not missing much: the cheap DLCs for BL2 and Thief (equipment not mission packs) and A Game of Thrones: Genesis, along with DLCs for Saints Row IV that you already have if you have the GOTY and a bunch of Just Cause 2 DLCs (everybody's played that by now, right?!?!).

Nothing was fixed yet AFAIK
but some of it is sold out, particularly some of the BL2 skins. Also some of them it just won't give you the damned code to. I tried Siren Glitter on two accounts and it's doing some GG style processing/checking shit.

*Edit: just search. Don't post links that will make the shit sell out even faster and they can trace links back to where they came from.

bread's done
Back