Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
So it's about decision time (unless someone knows something I don't and wants to enlighten) regarding Darksiders Derpfinitive. Nordic Games is ignoring my emails, so I doubt I'm getting a free key. The 80% off expires in about 45 minutes. Should I bite for 6 bucks? I know it will eventually be on sale around this price, and possibly be bundled. And maybe they will extend the deal or work something out better for those of us with DS2 and th SP. I'd rather not reward their poor behavior with my $6.

Anyone have any suggestions?
Don't buy it. Nordic will respond eventually. They're probably swamped with email requests.

I noticed that too. I'm probably going to attempt to offload my physical copy that I got at Big Lots(?) for $4.77 at Half-Price Books soon.

I only got through some of the campaign because it was obscenely difficult and, as with Spore, only some of the creature combinations are actually useful and the majority are more for the "hey, look at that ridiculous thing I just made" value.

EDIT: And they're definitely not suckering me into rebuying it. I mean, they could have at least added cardz.
Cards will be ready in Spring 2027.

Once it gets cards, Spoder will be sorry that mine all sold for 14¢ while his sell for 5¢

Speaking of, I got a foil yesterday that was selling for 7¢ vs 6¢ for the regular card.  Yaaaaaaayyyyyy..... :D/

I actually did play and complete DS2 on xbox360 and really enjoyed it. I did not play all the DLC expansions though. So I might play it again. Eventually.

I should wait, right?
Yes. If they screw you over, just complaint like a lot til you annoy someone enough to offer to buy it for you to make you shut up.

GOD I HATE THAT MISSED THE FALLOUT 4 GMG GLITCH! WHY DID I HAVE TO BE FAPPING AT THAT TIME?!?!?!?!

Splinter Cell Blacklist and about 25 other games are $0.97 new at GameStop if you're into that retail MysterD stuff.

I was looking at my collection of games on Steam & my consoles, and realized something:  I don't even like video games anymore. 

Hod*cough*hoarder

Anyone else see a message to pre-order Dragon Quest Heroes this morning?

Free weekend on GRAV is mighty interesting, as is the four-pack.

What I want to happen: play it loads, love it, buy in group buy.

What will happen: watch two streams on Twitch, spend all weekend mopping up sick and changing nappies, buy solo, play and ultimately regret it four weeks later.

Free weekend on GRAV is mighty interesting, as is the four-pack.

What I want to happen: play it loads, love it, buy in group buy.

What will happen: watch two streams on Twitch, spend all weekend mopping up sick and changing nappies, buy solo, play and ultimately regret it four weeks later.
You should be playing ARK but you're a pisser wanker bellend nob so I don't expect you to actually do it.

Got my DS2 Derpfinitive key overnight.  Joined up for the spanksy party.  Got the Talos deal with coupon.  Caught up on the thread.  Stayed out of all chats.  Had lunch w/my son.  Busy day & now we're all caught up 'cause I know you care.   :grouphug:

I need recommendations for couch co-op games with full controller support. Preferably for 3+ people, and playing simultaneously.
Trying to think of games I haven't seen mentioned yet: Ultimate Chicken Horse, Speedrunners, Risk of Rain, Lethal League, Magicka, Sportsfriends.

Also, I finally got my Darksiders 2 Derpinitive Edition key last night, can't wait to idle it for cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
So this Grandma game that was doing keys for votes a while back was released today

http://store.steampowered.com/app/416370/
KYahZj5.jpg

Let's see if they actually deliver soon with a minimum of fuss or if it will be a total Nordic Shit Show.

*Edited to add: They made a key claim site a while back, it just doesn't do anything. Yet.

Because it would make too damned much sense to sticky that info and they have some bass ackwards .at austria schwarzenegger address instead of .com like everyone else.

I'm not saying that'd change anything, I just don't see the point of daring me when you can't even donate directly

on the Extra Life page. Defeats the point of daring me. Almost no one would accept that challenge, be realistic.
The only thing I am hearing is that you are a big pansy assed bitch who is backing out on a claim that you'd donate $200 just so that I would have to match it.

Money for cancer babies is great and all but Spoder never made that claim, just that he thought the idea was tempting.

Stop acting like an ass over charitable donations.  Or, if you're that hard up to donate $200, just do it instead of making it contingent upon someone else.

Speaking of Ark, 2 more dinos creatures were just added. Time to club some baby penguins!

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wm7N_WM0Iyw[/media]

Money for cancer babies is great and all but Spoder never made that claim, just that he thought the idea was tempting.

Stop acting like an ass over charitable donations. Or, if you're that hard up to donate $200, just do it instead of making it contingent upon someone else.
Thanks, it was a joke that Trav took too far.. all for charity. Why Trav made such a huge deal over it is beyond me.

Why he expected the cheapest damned person in this thread* to shell out is beyond me.

* except for Weeaboo crap

So uh, any deals for people who want to lateybro FO4? I'd even be willing to go semi-grey (like funstock), just not G2A/CDkeystore/dude in trenchcoat behind the 7-11.

So uh, any deals for people who want to lateybro FO4? I'd even be willing to go semi-grey (like funstock), just not G2A/CDkeystore/dude in trenchcoat behind the 7-11.
Black Friday is in two weeks. You're bound to see some steeper cuts on FO4 by then.

bread's done
Back