Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Anyway to have a dedicated Steam Winter Sale thread?

This way we don't have to wade through the pages of grabbass'n and towel snap'n to see the list?

I love this thread but it is a little hard to navigate.

Maybe something like Reddit/GameDeals where the deals are locked at the top with everything else below?

Flame on, just my opinion.   ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know or care what an UnderRail is but I cast shade upon its 7% Steam Sale discount.E

Edit: Apparently it's some bastard love child of Metro 2033 and Wasteland.

This way we don't have to wade through the pages of grabbass'n and towel snap'n to see the list?

I love this thread but it is a little hard to navigate.

Maybe something like Reddit/GameDeals where the deals are locked at the top with everything else below?

Flame on, just my opinion. ;)
Doubt anyone is going to update it this year, so feel free to start up a new thread.

"The List" for the Steam Winter Sale is on Steam.  That's it.  You're looking at it.  No new updates or dailies or flashes or anything.  Only thing left here is to discuss and maybe grab bro asses.

I'd do Murdered: Soul Suspect for a buck and hand out the leavin's to street urchins who might want to play 20% of Life is Strange.

store seems to be moving better, made it through my discovery queue and got a card, mystery card #10!

edit - made it through the second queue and got mystery card # 8!

edir 2 - made it through the third queue and got mystery card #9 

This is a great clickr game!

Anyone commit the crime of fakeybroing Sword Coast Legends and can give a quick review?
did u not play it during the free weekend? the game is horrible. looks n plays like an early access game, very unpolish. i could not even played it for more than 5 minutes, after done with the loading screen

I have no idea why they did away with the flash sales or at least daily sales. That made the whole thing more interesting.

"The List" for the Steam Winter Sale is on Steam. That's it. You're looking at it. No new updates or dailies or flashes or anything. Only thing left here is to discuss and maybe grab bro asses.

I'd do Murdered: Soul Suspect for a buck and hand out the leavin's to street urchins who might want to play 20% of Life is Strange.

It's over. Christmas is canceled. GabeN let us all down.

i haven't even had a chance to look at the sale. I am as nostalgic for GabeN failed declarations as I am for GabeN is taking all our moneys declarations.

I have no idea why they did away with the flash sales or at least daily sales. That made the whole thing more interesting.
Likely because they suspect they'll see better sales numbers by keeping the same prices throughout the sale. I suspect Steam's in-house economist had something to do with this. I also suspect this is a bit of an experiment. We may see a return to flash sales next summer. Or not.

GMod is $2.49, is it worth getting? What is it exactly?

Is there any point to it or do you just play sandbox with a made up character
no point, it is useless. just download the free game trove off steam, if u want some sandbox experience like minecraft

I'll pick up Talos Principle because I passed on it last month. Undertale for $8 and Axiom Verge for $14 (though I expect both will be cheaper next year sometime). Maybe Crypt of the Necrodancer for ~$5.

No crazy deals but maybe it's better to just buy a few things I'll actually play.

(just kidding)

No. Its because of the new refund policy. If it was price glitches they'd have done away with them years ago.
Bingo, I remember buying Borderlands the Pre-Sequel and it literally went down in price to half (like $40 to $20) in a day.

Instead of giving me the difference, they made me request a full refund and re-buy.

Bad policy. Just allow for a price match within a certain number of days. Simple.

Anyway, I am sure they got tired of racking up full refunds every time someone wanted to save a buck or two.

I see you are not paying attention to how the Steam sale works this year.

Here... let me tell you how to get the list.

Go to steam. Hit "specials".... that's it. Voila! You have the entire list on Steam for the sale this year.

This is how I felt when I walked home and hit refresh on Steam:

glass-doors-are-dangerous-16.gif

is ryse son of rome the cheapest it has been at $6.79?
lowest unless you have GCU and jump thru 100 hoops and bang the fat old lady at the register.

Price History: Ryse: Son of Rome

Lowest price: $6.79 (66% off)
Recorded 34 minutes ago on Steam

Highest cut: 75% off ($7.50)
Recorded 43 days ago on GamersGate

Last sale: 66% off ($6.80)
Recorded 5 days ago on Uplay PC

If it was 50% off it wasn't that way the entire sale because I had it on my wishlist and when I checked it was 35% and I decided to see if it went lower in the winter sale.   But prices kept getting flipped around on some things so I might have just missed it.   

And yes it is almost certainly a trap.  I'm not buying it immediately so at least if it shows up in a bundle THIS week I won't feel stupid.  I'm sure when I do buy it my sacrifice will be noted by Humble in the near future though.  

It's a little depressing looking through my wishlist and seeing so many titles not on sale at all. So many more are 50% or less.

With no new discounts for a couple of weeks, I imagine I'll only be picking up a few games this time. Looking back at the Autumn Sale, much of what I bought were titles that rarely went on sale. I'm not digging the new format.

It's a little depressing looking through my wishlist and seeing so many titles not on sale at all. So many more are 50% or less.

With no new discounts for a couple of weeks, I imagine I'll only be picking up a few games this time. Looking back at the Autumn Sale, much of what I bought were titles that rarely went on sale. I'm not digging the new format.
Not on Sale is the new 75% off.

If it was 50% off it wasn't that way the entire sale because I had it on my wishlist and when I checked it was 35% and I decided to see if it went lower in the winter sale. But prices kept getting flipped around on some things so I might have just missed it.

And yes it is almost certainly a trap. I'm not buying it immediately so at least if it shows up in a bundle THIS week I won't feel stupid. I'm sure when I do buy it my sacrifice will be noted by Humble in the near future though.
https://isthereanydeal.com/#/page:game/price?plain=umiharakawasetrilogy

$14.99 through Nov 25-30th

And cheat myself out of exploring a wide range of 20-40% off titles?

Not that I have a wide wishlist not nothing on it is better than 50% off and that's only a couple titles.  I'm kind of glad I forgot about the CAG Secret Santa thing since some poor bastard would be stuck trying to figure out which shit deal to buy for me.

bread's done
Back