Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
You aren't even subscribed to it. You're just a dog under the table waiting for scraps to fall.
I've only gotten 2 "scraps" for free. Rest I had to trade for. I'm considering moraning next month's monthly because something's wrong with me

Last edited by a moderator:
Sacrifice for Humble Bundle! (and Indie Gala)

g5R4T5i.png

So I wonder if I can slow brother a bunch of really cheap shit from Amazon to keep getting $2 credits.

Maybe I should scour Syntax Errors Bargain Basement Bazaar.

Were we supposed to be able to get 3 more cards for going through our queue after 1pm ET today? Mine didn't seem to reset.

You're missing clubbing baby penguins to death with candy canes! To celebrate this joyful event here's an ARK giveaway for people in the CAG groups.
We're SteamBros & have 17 groups in common, but I can't join the welfare party. Any ideas what's failing beyond the obvious? I would love to join the penguin clubbing fest for free.

Gundemonium already bundled, Tomb Raider already bundled...

madjoki y u do dis

I paid too much for a Dying Light CD Key but I had to test my new PREBUILT (prebuilt, prebuilt preeebuiilllt) computer.

In for Hurr Souls 2 SOFTS and Besiege. There are a lot of decent deals on my wishlist but at this point my wishlist is almost entirely "indie crap that looks like it would be neat if it were in a bundle." so there is really nothing left on this service that I would honestly want to buy.

I've only gotten 2 "scraps" for free. Rest I had to trade for. I'm considering moraning next month's monthly because something's wrong with me
Naw, don't do it. Since you're more resourceful than most of us here you're better off trading or spodering for what you need. I barely acquired what I needed from the December Monthly through multiple trades so I signed up for January like a freshly minted humble moran. Some of those titles needed more wheeling and dealing than seemed necessary for the right value. I'll roll the dice since it can't be any worse than what's being offered in this Steam Holiday "sale".

Is it sad I'm seriously considering Mass Effect 3 DLC?  I always wanted to play the Citadel.  Or should I hold for the eventual "everything in one box, HD Remaster, Final Complete, Game of the Everything" edition that has to be the cash in before the next Mass Effect game?

Is it sad I'm seriously considering Mass Effect 3 DLC? I always wanted to play the Citadel. Or should I hold for the eventual "everything in one box, HD Remaster, Final Complete, Game of the Everything" edition that has to be the cash in before the next Mass Effect game?
Yeah a lack of stuff I want to buy on Steam is making me consider buying Bioware Points to complete my Mass Effect DLC collection, someone send help!

Whelp, steam screwed me out of my 'queueueuq' cards today.  Went through the 3 rounds this morning, didn't get any cards.  Figured maybe they'd show up later.. checked 12 hours later.. nothing.  Thanks a lot Gaben - you've ruined Festivus!

Is it sad I'm seriously considering Mass Effect 3 DLC? I always wanted to play the Citadel. Or should I hold for the eventual "everything in one box, HD Remaster, Final Complete, Game of the Everything" edition that has to be the cash in before the next Mass Effect game?
Since it has been so long it's hard to imagine a Final Complete version of ME3. Maybe an HD remaster one day but not anytime soon. Personally I found Citadel to be my favorite ME3 DLC. I say get some Bioware points and play it.

It seems like the cards are unlocking as the days go by.  So far we have Santa's workshop and Zippy's Demise.  Are we investigating a murderous rampage by Santa Claus?

Wondering if you guys needed anymore steam friends if so please add me I am slowly starting to play mostly PC games so it would be fun to play things with people :)

Whelp, steam screwed me out of my 'queueueuq' cards today. Went through the 3 rounds this morning, didn't get any cards. Figured maybe they'd show up later.. checked 12 hours later.. nothing. Thanks a lot Gaben - you've ruined Festivus!
Did you do this exactly at 10 AM or later?

I waited until noonish to do the rounds on my main and my alts and didn't have any issues, BUT, I got screwed out of a card from making a badge early yesterday, so...

Where's the 'hidden turds' list?  Give me some hope for this sale?  I'll probably end up 'demo'ing' Grim Dawn to see how the melee combat feels, returning it then buying it via Amazon if they match Steam's price.

I waited until noonish to do the rounds on my main and my alts and didn't have any issues, BUT, I got screwed out of a card from making a badge early yesterday, so...
You actually get the cards. Seems like the ones are revealed will look like you didn't get them when you craft a set. I know this since every time it happened to me, the ones I thought I didn't get was the Santa's Workshop cards.

Where's the 'hidden turds' list? Give me some hope for this sale? I'll probably end up 'demo'ing' Grim Dawn to see how the melee combat feels, returning it then buying it via Amazon if they match Steam's price.
They matched Steam's price. I just grabbed a copy.

Also, for those of you with a bunch of "No-Rush" credit, you may want to check to see if it will work on digital games. I've been stockpiling since Black Friday week, and all but $2 of my credit I was able to use on DVG.

Also noticed that Amazon has Shadowrun: Hong Kong Deluxe for $9.99 which makes it $5 less than on Steam and matches the record low, which was on back alley dwelling trenchcoat wearing grey-market king GMG with coupon, according to ITAD.

Also, for those of you with a bunch of "No-Rush" credit, you may want to check to see if it will work on digital games. I've been stockpiling since Black Friday week, and all but $2 of my credit I was able to use on DVG.
They don't let me use my credit. I tried it with Shadowrun HK and it used my existing gift card balance. :(

Since it has been so long it's hard to imagine a Final Complete version of ME3. Maybe an HD remaster one day but not anytime soon. Personally I found Citadel to be my favorite ME3 DLC. I say get some Bioware points and play it.
Yea, I bit. I don't know when I will get back to another run through, as Fallout 4 is real right now. I feel bad for supporting EAs garbage practice, but I do love Mass Effect (and the 9 lithos on my wall while wearing my N7 hoodie reflect this...).

Also, I got Rocket League and the RE4 HD Remaster on GMG. Best prices on them. I plan on getting Talos Principle, too.

Yeah, it was actually 11am EST when I did them... so not quite 12 hours now that I am really thinking about it. But still no cards 10 hours later- and I know I didn't get them because I had already listed/sold yesterdays. Oh well.

Navigating the old Bioware social website to see what DLC I already own makes me actually look forward to booting up Origin, downloading an update, and retyping my login info for the hundredth time...ugh.

Navigating the old Bioware social website to see what DLC I already own makes me actually look forward to booting up Origin, downloading an update, and retyping my login info for the hundredth time...ugh.
If you buy the 800pt package, that supposedly can be redeemed on Origin. If you get the 1200 pts? Bioware social site, ahoy!

Glad I remembered about the social site as the Gamestop instructions, surprisingly, aren't accurate.

bread's done
Back