Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
That was bundled twice. y u do dis
I get your point but it was bundled ages ago and has not been bundled since and it is a game I will actually play. I wouldn't have bought it if I was going to put it in the infinite backlog. I think I actually intended to buy that greenlight bundle but forgot to do it before it expired. I did the same thing with the greenlight bundle that had the cat platformer in it, the name of which I can not remember. And yes if it ever shows up on Steam I'll buy it too. :wall:

u5W7ShT.png

Wow what a dick...

Hope your epeen falls off.

Last edited by a moderator:
5W4YV-773PY-WB7XX
XXEVY-N2BIP-TXLD5

9TY7A-LD0KR-TP5IG
DNHCW-GWRCB-ILLBK
A67FW-NPGR4-MXQHR
A6PLG-4FBPP-J4MKF
892IQ-4A75Q-HWVGQ
9BHC5-LMGD7-DGLNI
3VKP9-RQZ3P-QTLW5 

They always are anytime there is a giveaway and more than 4 people try to use the site.

EDIT: Got it to work.

Last time they had a giveaway I got Overcast - Walden and the Werewolf.

Guess what I got this time.
gallery_105045_4807_1370779812_7534.gif

so after like a kajillion tries to reload HotRandomMess I got DeadBits.

5GJ44-JQ5WL-CRWPQ

I'm really surprised I did get a game like Just Cause 3 like they advertise on their site. Must just be my bad luck.

Dunno if any of these work

Letter Quest: Grimm's Journey  X2QDG-CYXHD-4MHTI  
Paranautical Activity: Deluxe Atonement Edition  P36GP-8K37G-B24LW   
Vertical Drop Heroes HD FL782-J2L3C-W82JJ    
Another Perspective ZJJYK-88X5Y-LRP9Y  
Steel Storm: Complete Edition DPT4J-JNVY3-Y6L69

I'm not a master at idling, so playing games actually gives me drops.  And man, the cards for Undertale are worth a lot.  Play enough games and I might subsidize my Talos Principle purchase... 

I'm all about +1's.

Who the heck wants to remove games from their Steam account, when you can easily filter them to created-categories that you can very easily click on to show or hide?

I noticed there's a "content for your games" section on the front page.  I love the idea of that.  However:

1.  where the heck is it the rest of the year?  (am I missing it or is it really only there during big sales)

2.  why does it suck so much and only show like 8 games worth?

I want that screen available all the time and to show unpurchased content for ALL My games.

You can literally "Hide" games from your library.

You'll never know it's there unless you look for it.

Why go through the arduous process of a full removal?

"Dubitative"? That on her Word-A-Day calendar or something?
She's Spanish but not like Tomasety Spanish because she's very well spoken (typed?) and knows more English words than I do. But I'm just a dumb Murican.

Anyway those games are of dubitative quality. But I still won't delete them. Waste not want not. Or something.

You can literally "Hide" games from your library.

You'll never know it's there unless you look for it.

Why go through the arduous process of a full removal?
I was about to go "yep, time to cull the weak". Then I found the "Hide" function. Mental clutter of bundle trash and early access steaming piles GONE!

Thanks, Gabe.

She's Spanish but not like Tomasety Spanish because she's very well spoken (typed?) and knows more English words than I do. But I'm just a dumb Murican.

Anyway those games are of dubitative quality. But I still won't delete them. Waste not want not. Or something.
... She's definitely using words from Spain. She meant to use "questionable" or "doubtful" - maybe even dubious - but she didn't translate the phrase correctly. I see people who learned stuff in school but never spoke the language anywhere else do that pretty often...

I own a trains game so that "content for youre games" window will be forever useless to me from now to the end of time.

Thanks GabeN.

And Undertale cards are worth a stupid amount because the game is crazy popular on Tumblr. I love the game a lot. The humor is spot on, almost every aspect of the game is executed perfectly, almost every dumb indie trap is side-stepped...

But that fan base is just disgusting. Just absolutely disgusting. Even Foxhack isn't as bad as their collective autism.

bread's done
Back