Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Woke up at 645 and saw there were 92 notifications, all from the steam thread. People posting consistently from the time i went to sleep until the time i woke up. Do you people sleep or work or anything? Beginning to think CAG is part of a government A.I. development program to test human interaction viability.
y u miss big giveaway and glitch? u bad boi go back to ur spnaking cgea

*PM me if you want one of the following (choose ONE):

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD Steam key

Assassin's Creed Syndicate Uplay key (has english and asia languages only, will be fine if you only want to play in english)

Rainbow Six Siege Uplay key

*Must be a Steam thread regular, if I don't like you/recognize you well enough I might ignore your PM. Only giving away 1 key per game
I might have picked the wrong night to go to bed early.

not sure if this is consider a legit deal but

AMD Gift AMD Dirt Rally Game Code - OEM $0.99

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800984015
I definitely picked the wrong night to go to bed early. Anyone have an extra for me?

I might have picked the wrong night to go to bed early.

I definitely picked the wrong night to go to bed early. Anyone have an extra for me?
c51e9ddb7f0e9f363c47e0cf6ea9be26.jpg

Oh boy, I missed 99 cent Dirty Rally but hey I can get a free Talos Voice Change DLC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

*PM me if you want one of the following (choose ONE):

Final Fantasy Type 0 HD Steam key
Assassin's Creed Syndicate Uplay key (has english and asia languages only, will be fine if you only want to play in english)
Rainbow Six Siege Uplay key

*Must be a Steam thread regular, if I don't like you/recognize you well enough I might ignore your PM. Only giving away 1 key per game
I'd like to piss off Motoki and publicly thank Spoder for the Ass Syndicate UPray key.

Also:

Have: AC Syndicate Uplay Code
Want: Oculus Rift

I'm kidding
Or am I?

Oh boy, I missed 99 cent Dirty Rally but hey I can get a free Talos Voice Change DLC!
Waiting for Talos Principle Sex Change DLC.....still waiting....

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro Public Service Announcement:

~ALL EVENTS AT 10:00 PM ET~

Tonight - Life is Feudal

Jan. 12 -  Shark Attack Deathmatch 2

Jan. 13 - ARK

Jan. 14 - Descent Underground

Jan. 20 - Vermintide

Jan. 27 - Dirt Rally

Tonight - Life is Feudal

Jan. 12 - Shark Attack Deathmatch 2

Jan. 13 - ARK

Jan. 14 - Descent Underground

Jan. 20 - Vermintide

Jan. 27 - Dirt Rally
And of course I only own Decent Underground out of that bunch..and as an added bonus, I haven't tried Decent Underground yet.

From the Cess Pool

Have: Dirt Rally AMD key - $8 or Wasteland 2 DC

5 Dirt Rallys for Rise of the Tomb Raider key

Trine 3 (Steam key) - $5

Final Fantasy Type-0 (Steam key) - $14
Well I guess somebody's got to take over Bobbying since Bobby isn't around.

For those who missed Dirt Rally, they say bad news comes in threes:

SHINY LOOT IS SHUTTING DOWN!!!!

I don't even want to know what the third bad news will be.  

From the Cess Pool

Well I guess somebody's got to take over Bobbying since Bobby isn't around.
Jesus, is Dirt Rally a new currency?

Also, the last few codes I got from newegg say they need additional verification. I don't know if AMD just started blocking codes or if some codes newegg sent out are bad.

I would be up for Rocket League if I'm available whatever day that happens to be. I always miss these things!
I'm waiting for Carl to tell me what day on the weekend he wants to do one for Rocket League. I'll likely make one for next Thursday as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, didn't realize fox made a different event for next thursday

Tonight - Life is Feudal

Jan. 12 - Shark Attack Deathmatch 2

Jan. 13 - ARK

Jan. 14 - Rocket League

Jan. 20 - Vermintide

Jan. 21 - Descent: Underground

Jan. 27 - Dirt Rally
Change of plans, Rocket League will be next Thursday and Descent underground will be on the 21st. Still working with Carl to figure out what day to schedule Rocket League for the weekend too. Corrected dates in quote

bread's done
Back