Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Well done sir. It takes a brave, homicidal penguin to admit that he's a dumbass.
Had to calm those expectations after hearing people talk about getting good/decent games. If my 5 pack had been a $2 bundle I might have passed on it. Was that bad. I didn't actually own anything from it though. Guess that's a small plus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why? We have Killing Floor. Blops Zombies is KF for consoles.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/1250/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/232090/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/221100/

http://store.steampowered.com/app/329430/?snr=1_7_7_151_150_1

http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Zombies/#p=0&tab=NewReleases

Zombies aren't a new thing.

Muslims arent the enemy in BLOPS. In the first one its the commie Asians, in the 2nd one it opens where you indiscriminately slaughter Africans and then move on to South Americans and more commie Asians and the 3rd one is mostly robots
Okay. I must be thinking of Modern Warfare. It's all over-hyped COD stuff 2 me.

Why? We have Killing Floor. Blops Zombies is KF for consoles.
I'm probably in the minority here, but I like BOPS better than KF. I used to play it all the time on the PS3, never replaced it when I sold my PS3. If I could get the game for $5 I'd be pretty happy.

I was a dumbassbro because aliens and because I have a cold and because I'm tired and because once I wasted $7 I felt I needed to keep going in deeper to redeem my dumbassery some how.  I bought 7 Mystery Bundles (Yes, I spent $48.93 on my dumbassery).

Of those 7, 3 were complete utter bundle trash and nothing good at all.  4 contained 1 decent game.  The decent games I got were:

Black Ops

Black Ops II (x2)

South Park

So considering the current Black Ops pricing and South Park at 75% and then throwing a GMG 20% coupon on top of that I paid $48.93 for $34.78 worth of games.  

I'll be trying to sell this crap off on Steam Trades including all the shitty bundle crap and probably will only end up with a small loss or maybe break even if I can come across some morans who will overpay for the games once the Black Ops sale is over.  The lesson being DON'T DO IT!

Why do people want BLOPS? That's for console kiddies.
I played BLOPS 1 on console. It and Ass Creed II are actually the last games I finished on 360 before I got rid of it and went back to PC for good in 2010.

I got BLOPS II when it was glitched on Steam back in 2013 for a few minutes. Ironically I HATE this fucking game b/c of the old guy character who constantly talks in cutscenes. I had a problem with the game due to a corrupt install or something so I was troubleshooting and I kept having to watch the same cutscene over and over again and it was like some sort of torture. I finally gave up but gave it another go like 6 months later and it worked fine.

I won BLOPS III. BLOPS III IMO is the best COD game since the first Modern Warfare (COD 4 I guess). They really did well with the campaign and once you beat the regular campaign theres a brand new campaign that focuses on zombies and the regular campaign is weird as fuck anyway. I recommend BLOPS III fully if you're an FPS fan, I dont get how it fits with the other BLOPS games though other than the government nonsense.

They're not the worst games in the world and generally the production value is pretty strong. I like FPS and just shooting random faceless foreigners virtually in the face from time to time. If they can be gotten cheaply, they're fun.

Pls I am glad to make you happy spoder. About to buy another pack if I get another bo2 i'll toss it your way
Don't you dare give spoder any free games. He gets them so often that we named it spodering! He's almost at 3900.

I gave spoder the bo2

[SIZE=11pt]2XVMH-Q7TJD-CP7B5[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]EV382-H792G-WPNKE[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Took the chance to see if I could get Bo3
I did
[/SIZE]

Don't you dare give spoder any free games. He gets them so often that we named it spodering! He's almost at 3900.
IT'S TOO LATE, YOU HAD A CHANCE TO STOP ME.

I was a dumbassbro because aliens and because I have a cold and because I'm tired and because once I wasted $7 I felt I needed to keep going in deeper to redeem my dumbassery some how. I bought 7 Mystery Bundles (Yes, I spent $48.93 on my dumbassery).

Of those 7, 3 were complete utter bundle trash and nothing good at all. 4 contained 1 decent game. The decent games I got were:

Black Ops

Black Ops II (x2)

South Park

So considering the current Black Ops pricing and South Park at 75% and then throwing a GMG 20% coupon on top of that I paid $48.93 for $34.78 worth of games.

I'll be trying to sell this crap off on Steam Trades including all the shitty bundle crap and probably will only end up with a small loss or maybe break even if I can come across some morans who will overpay for the games once the Black Ops sale is over. The lesson being DON'T DO IT!
wtf lol

You are hereby sentenced to listen to this for eternity:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-fyNgHdmLI

I wanna buy a bundle now but I'm kind of curious if I wait if someone will get BO1 or 2 and sell it to me. It'll save me $1 on games I'll probably give away anyways.

Bought the bundle since I was getting DD:DA anyways.  Bundle crap.  Negated my pre-order savings, but meh.  Sell my PS3 copy of DD:DA and make up most of the loss anyways.

I don't even want BLOPS 3 but I want to buy the bundle now just to see if I got it...
Give GMG all your momey

u5waQMX.png

Yeah finally bored enough to do the Tremor thing today... are the surveys a complete waste of time?  I've tried to do like six different ones but it always wastes a bunch of my time just to say I do not qualify for it.  

So these GMG mystery boxes.  Reminds me of the woman on the local news last night who bought $350.00 worth of lottery tickets.  Reporter asked why she bought so many and she said "because I could really use the money, I am tired of always being broke."

She is the perfect match for one of you, go get her.

IT'S TOO LATE, YOU HAD A CHANCE TO STOP ME.
Of course some random person gives spoder a game for absolutely no reason.

Nobody gave me anything for my birthday, just a bunch of flak for saying it was my birthday. Maybe we should all buy stuff idiotically and send it to spoder so he can use his money to kickstart another weeaboo bundle at $155 to resell the extras on ebay and get the game for free.

So these GMG mystery boxes. Reminds me of the woman on the local news last night who bought $350.00 worth of lottery tickets. Reporter asked why she bought so many and she said "because I could really use the money, I am tired of always being broke."

She is the perfect match for one of you, go get her.
I hope she wins some money and sends a fifth of it to spoder.

Nobody gave me anything for my birthday, just a bunch of flak for saying it was my birthday. Maybe we should all buy stuff idiotically and send it to spoder so he can use his money to kickstart another weeaboo bundle at $155 to resell the extras on ebay and get the game for free.
It's my birthday today and you don't see me complaining about not getting fallout 4 or some super expensive game.

I seen Spoder wanted to have the game, after having awful luck with his purchase so I decided to give it to him.

We all should be grateful for what we do receive and give.

Blade stop being jealous.  I didn't get Black Ops III or The Division which were what I was really gunning for and you don't see me begging for games.  (GIVE ME BLACK OPS III AND THE DIVISION!)

I hope she wins some money and sends a fifth of it to spoder.
I don't know why you get so jealous when I get free games lol, I do contribute to CAG a lot. It's not like I'm some lurker.

It's sad that I'm considering Black Ops 2 after GMG coupon even though I'll probably never play it. I only want it because it never goes on sale on Steam.

Hey guys, I won the Powerball and then spent $800mil on GMG bundles for Rise of the Tomb Raider but I didn't get it so someone buy me Rise of the Tomb Raider please.  Or else give me $800mil.  Either one is good.

Also, it's my birthday.

I broke down and bought $7 GMG bundle. No blops. :( 3 garbage games I didn't own, and 2 garbage games I did. Poop.

Edit: Battlepaths or Steel Storm anyone? (free if ye don't already have)

First of all... damn you guys for talking about BLOPS 2 on sale at GMG. God help me I'm looking at it right now.

Second, before any of you start buying crappy bundles, take these. If it can save even one of you, it was worth it.....

Revenge of the Titans
PTB22-ML05V-KECBQ

Sentinel    
NVKV4-3KT9W-H70NK

Legends of Aethereus
RFT64-37CJ6-XX4GK

Vanguard Princess
3JFBF-GTCCM-0IJT2

Pineview Drive
DIK7K-QKW8A-EQYAK

Talisman: Digital Edition
ELR9G-HDP8C-LHIQB

Dragon Age™: Origins
306WW-7VQTW-7JC2V

The Curse of Nordic Cove
WKRV3-YLYNB-GF6NB

And if we are telling I'm a dumbass PC build stories...
This was many years ago in high school when I built my first PC. This thing was a BEAST we are talking a 32MB TNT2 ULTRA!!! Anyway, got it all together, power on *BEEP*BEEP* Dismantle and try again, same deal. So I look up what that means, memory error. Take out a stick, *BEEP* other stick *BEEP* I can not figure it out, finally call a buddy who built a PC too. He says let's try the sticks one at a time again, maybe you stuck the same one in twice. He takes the stick out and tells me it wasn't in there. No dude, it was in, things were clipped. He says no and proceeds to shove the thing in real hard. I flip out tell him he's going to break it and just overall losing it, he tells me it's fine, plugs it in and it comes right on. I guess the moral of the story is the only way to properly seat RAM is to push it so hard you think you might break it.
I've got an absolute winner in this category. Back 15 or so years ago I bought a new hard drive. It was huge. 40, maybe 50 gigs of space. Well, I needed to move stuff from my old drive to my new drive. I don't recall exactly why, but I needed to move some files back and forth as part of preparing for a new system build. Instead of installing the drive into the case each time, I just had what would be the system drive securely installed and had the other drive perched on the open (and on its side) case.

Well, while everything was on the perched drive and I was starting my install, I bumped the case. The drive shifted and the bottom of the drive contacted the metal frame of the case. The bottom of the drive was a circuit board. There was a noise and a spark, and then another noise as I basically wailed in anguish. Everything I had written over the past 10-15 years was on that drive. Plus pictures, emails and bookmarks. It was extremely foolish to have everything sitting on that one drive with no other backup while that drive was precariously positioned, and I learned that the hard way. I tried turning it off and on again, of course, but that didn't work.

I looked into data recovery. We had a major data recovery firm right in town. It would have been prohibitively expensive. Well over $1000. I looked into other options, and ended up getting lucky. I was able to order the same model of drive and get one with an identical circuit board, down to the firmware. By swapping the circuit boards, I saved the drive. i sort of learned my lesson: since then I have moved files with drives precariously positioned, but I've always had backups for anything I wouldn't want to lose.

Damn. Why must you guys keep talking about these deceptive GMG Mystery Bundles. I do not want to be tempted.

With that said...

If I somehow find myself in a state of bad judgement AND I buy a Mystery Bundle 5-pack AND I get Black Ops 1 or 2, will someone buy it from me for $5? :whistle2:k
I'd buy Black Ops 2 off of you.

While I also don't see the sense in giving him another game he won't play didn't you get $700 in gabenbux or something for free? Regardless it was a cool act from KeeperOfWind.

If anyone ends up with a blops 2 copy they don't want I'll buy it off you.

Look at all you morans buying GMG Mystery Crap boxes. And yet Humble Monthly is frowned upon.

None of you make any sense.

(I can't be arsed to link it but just imagine Motoki has put that "That's not how this works" image here)

Seriously, if you want Black Ops just buy it. Don't gamble, gambling is for chumps.

Gambling confession:
I fancied a four-fold bet on the NFL playoffs this weekend. I settled on the Texans, Seahawks, Steelers and Redskins. Put a fiver on it, odds were around 11/1 so £55 if it came in. Groovy.

Less groovy - I checked up on the odds later in the week to see if they'd moved, and I accidentally hit "Cash Out". Which returned £3.50. So now I've lost £1.50 and don't even have a bet on. I replace my bets but a crisis of confidence leads me to putting the Bengals over the Steelers. Which I now regret.

Recap: I've cost myself £1.50 by being a moran and it's now on an even unlikelier combo bet. The Steelers will win and I'll lament what could've been.

I am dumbass.

39CIB-D8JDA-

7EB6C

IJ9Q7-

LXXIZ-3L5J6

FYW9K-87I0A-IFGRM

EZ59Y-NBTAA-B2VMD

37P50-VMVYG-WC9TC

ELVF3-

E5QMI-FYRIB

EH6I7-89Y7E-304PZ

AHERB-EME9R-ABJ68

5VJNZ-X9503-I68WI

These could be anything even a boat ;)  got blops 1&2 from 4 packs and the trading card sales from the fodder will be nice

WTF? You dumbasses. I posted about those GMG mystery bundles because I was making fun of them this morning, not for you all to buy them.

And for Call of Doody of all things? What are you some 12 year old XBox kid?

For shame, for shame!

WTF? You dumbasses. I posted about those GMG mystery bundles because I was making fun of them this morning, not for you all to buy them.

For shame, for shame!
This is all your fault

For shame, for shame!
I got BLOps1....which I don't want in the first place....

But I'm on a roll now! I need to buy another Mystery Bundle!

(two minutes later)

whammy-7-o.gif

lpdAsOA.jpg

In all seriousness, we only have our own community and shitty lack of self control to blame. As long as people keep buying these, the sites will keep selling them and loading them with shit 95% of the time. Clearly it's not to their benefit to give everyone games of any significant value.

If you want to gamble go buy a damned scratch ticket.

WANT:

Any "good stuff" in the GMG bundles that you already own

Any "good stuff" in the GMG bundles that you don't want to keep, for some reason

HAVE:

More garbage you probably don't want

:)

Less groovy - I checked up on the odds later in the week to see if they'd moved, and I accidentally hit "Cash Out". Which returned £3.50. So now I've lost £1.50 and don't even have a bet on. I replace my bets but a crisis of confidence leads me to putting the Bengals over the Steelers.
It's okay, without picking the Chiefs you were destined to lose anyways...

It's okay, without picking the Chiefs you were destined to lose anyways...
I'm not convinced, I think the wheels are gonna come off. Have a feeling that Clowney might well come good (at last?).

Ask the guys, I knows football. I'm like totally good at it and stuff. I only didn't win the BGCQ fantasy trophy this year because everybody else cheated and picked better players than me.

And Fox cheated.

And Fox cheated.
I don't believe any of what you just typed... minus this.:)

And I'm not sure I would bet on the Chiefs either... I can see their roll continuing but I don't trust them. It's crazy but one of these two streaks will end today... Their 10 game winning streak or their losing 9 playoff games in a row. (It goes back to 1992 or so.)

bread's done
Back