Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Bleh @ exclusive stuff.

I want my PC ports or Red Dead Redemption, Bayonetta series, the missing Gears of War games, and missing Halo games.

EDIT:

Also add Fable 2 to the list.
if u only want to play ONE console exclusive, I can understand that buying a console (abeit a used, last gen one) seem a bit much.. but holy cow, that's more than one exclusive dude. Just grab an used X360 and end this madness

if u only want to play ONE console exclusive, I can understand that buying a console (abeit a used, last gen one) seem a bit much.. but holy cow, that's more than one exclusive dude. Just grab an used X360 and end this madness.
No! Then I'll have less MysterD memes.

Last edited by a moderator:
I miss the NCAA series as well. No one really cares about the players anyways so I can't really understand the reasoning behind no one will buy a game with fake players. EA wouldn't even have to use the collegiate license, just let modders put in all the real school names and stadiums and they'd be set.
I think we all will miss it for a very, very long time... The legalities of it are a nightmare. Need the NCAA and the conferences on board and I think they are scared of losing another lawsuit.

I miss NCAA Basketball also.

Hell, earlier this week there was talk of are first PC games... Mine was EA NHL Hockey. :)

8647-NHLHockey93.jpg

I think we all will miss it for a very, very long time... The legalities of it are a nightmare. Need the NCAA and the conferences on board and I think they are scared of losing another lawsuit.

I miss NCAA Basketball also.

Hell, earlier this week there was talk of are first PC games... Mine was EA NHL Hockey. :)

8647-NHLHockey93.jpg
I could go for more NHL games on PC.

Played Deus ex 1 for like 8 hours this weekend and today my game crashed and suddenly all my saved files are missing. Guess I'm not ever finishing this game now

So much this. Yassssssssss.
Yep. Maybe just do the adult thing and set a budget.
For every dollar you don't spend on +1s, use it for slowly picking up those odd little console games (and their related consoles) that aren't likely to every make their way to PC.

I'm fine with having a Super Smash Bros and Mario Kart box that also plays Bayonetta 2.

I was resistant to getting an Xbone, but when Best Buy ran their Xbone+TV bundle, and it was released that backwards compatibility and over-the-air dvr functionality was being added, I ended up getting one.

The real cost of this? I didn't fakeybro a couple AAA PC titles and waited 6+ months for them to go on a steam sale.

(Though, the new model steam sales still annoy me. grumble, grumble).

Also: $34.81. Perhaps we've hit bottom?

So chair update went to Staples after I got off work and found one of the chairs on SD (thanks Fox) that was on discount so I bought it. Nice mesh no leather so that works. So now I am going to pop a 5hr energy and try to build this thing. 31+ hours and no sleep lets do this:

P7tzcYG.gif

P.S. I will now return to my seasonal postings.

So chair update went to Staples after I got off work and found one of the chairs on SD (thanks Fox) that was on discount so I bought it. Nice mesh no leather so that works. So now I am going to pop a 5hr energy and try to build this thing. 31+ hours and no sleep lets do this:

P7tzcYG.gif

P.S. I will now return to my seasonal postings.
It takes 31 hours to build a chair?

Funny thing re: Fallout 4 on Amazon is that it's free shipping for orders over $35 and now it's dipped below that so maybe the 'shipping kills it crowd' will stay away leaving esteemed Prime members like me to reap the lowering price!

There's a handy mod to remove that watermark from photo mode. http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonsdogma/mods/7/?

I would import my PS3 save, but it was in NG+ and I had just respeced and redesigned my character and wasn't feeling it at all. Good to know the option is there though.
Actually if you just hit F12 instead of the whole start menu thing you don't get the watermark, but you can't pause that way. Anyway, I liked the watermark. :p

Funny thing re: Fallout 4 on Amazon is that it's free shipping for orders over $35 and now it's dipped below that so maybe the 'shipping kills it crowd' will stay away leaving esteemed Prime members like me to reap the lowering price!
u know they could add a filler item to get the free shipping
Yeah I was going to say just add an eraser or pack of Lee Press On Nails or something. If they are short on ideas they can always check out Syntax Error's Bargain Basement Bottom Bazaar thing.

Those assholes just have Shipping Kills It! on macro and want an excuse to use it.

u know they could add a filler item to get the free shipping
That would defeat the purpose. I'm sure even most filler items are still $1 or so. I wonder how long I let this languish... even $30 isn't really my desire price point for it post-release now that I know more about the game. $20 would probably be a no-brainer but it's not going to get that low.

That would defeat the purpose. I'm sure even most filler items are still $1 or so. I wonder how long I let this languish... even $30 isn't really my desire price point for it post-release now that I know more about the game. $20 would probably be a no-brainer but it's not going to get that low.
Nope, lowest one I could find is $0.16. There are plenty to choose from

http://www.filleritem.com/

Well then find someone with Prime to leech the 'family discount' off of for Christ's Sake. Come on now, they're supposed to be cheap fucks. Get creative here!

It will stop at $30.01 and then go up so MysterD won't be able to buy it because he's that fucking anal when it comes to not buying something once he gets it in his head what price he wants to buy it at.

By my calculations (which I'm not going to do so I'll just guess) it would take about a week to hit $20.  Also, $34.62.  So, spoder, how does this thing work?  When X number of people have bought it the price will stop dropping or what?

By my calculations (which I'm not going to do so I'll just guess) it would take about a week to hit $20. Also, $34.62. So, spoder, how does this thing work? When X number of people have bought it the price will stop dropping or what?
That's what I thought would happen. It'll steadily go back up in price eventually, so if it starts going up in price by a few cents and the price is something you're comfortable with then just buy it. There's a chance it'll drop AGAIN later on, but you'd be taking a risk.

I will wait for the bottom out of next winter sale when everyone will have moved on to other AAA games and hopefully we will have a GOTY FO4 by then.

Really, guys? It was $30 or less at GMG even before it came out. Can we get back to making fun of Fox for moraning bundles and having a "great mic" instead of MysterOCD'ing a vanilla Bethesda game?

Really, guys? It was $30 or less at GMG even before it came out. Can we get back to making fun of Fox for moraning bundles and having a "great mic" instead of MysterOCD'ing a vanilla Bethesda game?
I already own it from the GMG glitch coupon. I'm just grabbing some popcorn and seeing how obnoxious people can get with the drip drip price drops.

bread's done
Back