Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Apparently he's not retiring or removing Godus. 
qHLzYfk.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a lazy search for Godus on ITAD and saw it at Amazon for $20 and figured there was zero chance in hell that I was dropping a double-sawbuck on that dumpster fire.

I sold a foil for 5 bucks today!  Can't believe it.  Can't believe there are people out there willing to pay that much for a digital trading card.

Have they said if American Truck Simulator will be available for pre-order or you just buy it the day of?
No preorders. The devs are hoping for a big one-day sale total when it launches. Details here (you get some "exclusive" terrible looking steampunk skins for following the group). Pretty sure they said it's going be $20 in one of their recent announcements.

Well I am almost tempted by the Humble Weekly.  If Styx was in the second tier it'd be a no-brainer for me since I passed on it twice at $7.50 figuring it'd be in a bundle soon.  I don't think I can really justify $15 on it right now though - considering there are only 2 other games I'd like/kindawant (Bound by Flame and Final Exam).

I upgraded to Win10 and it's mostly ok.  I don't get some of their decisions (example: limiting the color choices and forcing bright white window backgrounds on everything.  Lasted about an hour with the new start menu before installing classic shell (much better).

Upgrading to Win10, however, did not help my COD:Blops issue.  Still cannot get it to run past the Activision logo.  I've tried just about everything (including getting headpiece to send me his config file - thanks again HP) with no luck.  I'll probably give Amazon a call in the next day or so - maybe I can get them to send me a new PS4 and a PS4 copy if I whine enough. lol 

No preorders. The devs are hoping for a big one-day sale total when it launches. Details here (you get some "exclusive" terrible looking steampunk skins for following the group). Pretty sure they said it's going be $20 in one of their recent announcements.
Sweet, I was following them for the horrible skins, and now I guess I will have to order on release day. The other day I was waiting on a light and an 18 wheeler with a fire paint job drove in front of me and made me think of ETS2.

My gf has informed me she'd like Rise of the Tomb Raider and asked me to try and help her find a NVIDIA copy for under $20.

I am typing this so I can tell her I tried.  That is all.

My gf has informed me she'd like Rise of the Tomb Raider and asked me to try and help her find a NVIDIA copy for under $20.

I am typing this so I can tell her I tried. That is all.
Topless pic could make this happen probably. Just thinking through my keyboard. That is all.

Well I am almost tempted by the Humble Weekly. If Styx was in the second tier it'd be a no-brainer for me since I passed on it twice at $7.50 figuring it'd be in a bundle soon. I don't think I can really justify $15 on it right now though - considering there are only 2 other games I'd like/kindawant (Bound by Flame and Final Exam).

I upgraded to Win10 and it's mostly ok. I don't get some of their decisions (example: limiting the color choices and forcing bright white window backgrounds on everything. Lasted about an hour with the new start menu before installing classic shell (much better).

Upgrading to Win10, however, did not help my COD:Blops issue. Still cannot get it to run past the Activision logo. I've tried just about everything (including getting headpiece to send me his config file - thanks again HP) with no luck. I'll probably give Amazon a call in the next day or so - maybe I can get them to send me a new PS4 and a PS4 copy if I whine enough. lol
Please talk Steam Support into them allowing to move your COD: BO3 key from your account into my account.

Maybe it'll be in there by 2018.

And thanks. :)

EDIT:

Fridges > Toasters.
Everything else > Almost all other Toasters > MysterD "The Toaster".

Not sure if you have audio but nothing after Activision logo - but looks like it isn't friendly w/ certain external sound-cards:

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/3rpd4f/black_screen_with_only_audio_pc/

And if you have to, might need to disable your external sound-card and just use on-board sound-card.

Just another something I saw, when searching around.

Good luck w/ BLOPS3 PC.
I have nothing at all after logo (even logo sometimes doesn't show up) just a "blackops3.exe has stopped working". Thanks though.

I do have an Asus Xonar so I guess ripping that out might be an option (I've tried just disabling it to no avail).

I am typing this so I can tell her I tried. That is all.
if she knows enough to ask for nvidia code deals on new PC games, you should just put a ring on that girls hand now. keeper

Same here. Got my code to work, but for some reason Uplay won't download anything. Anyone having this issue? Just says failed to download for any game I own.

The last leftovers from my giveaway thing:

AR-K 3AQ47-4M9ZD-97MQY
Bionic Dues 4TPMQ-PQ034-0Y5PD
Bionic Dues MXQF8-KIMET-V4653
Crazy Cars VNYNB-VPWP8-5JDAL

Nostradamus YTVBZ-MQRE4-DY5ZI
Nostradamus R53WR-LT2NV-X8NP6 
overcast walden and the werewolf CKDAV-85HD9-RVDK5
Protocol EG9E0-AZLIM-8YE25
scott in space X8KIX-FYTXK-6T0E0

Ragnarok 7 day sub 66cub1SDul0lmcgxNrwxsnzJj 
Total War: ARENA – 30 Days Premium Account an 43YX6R-AFHG-AQ693

Total War Battles: KINGDOM – Exclusive Humble Banner Heraldry & In-Game Resources (1000 Silver & 1000 Stone) B6Y9HFREPD

bread's done
Back