Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Those sneaky bastards.
ZJeJUPo.jpg
PesJKx6.jpg

but seriously tho when does the real sale start cuz this sux

Not even 10%, Grindea? Well funk you, too.
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“The price of the game won't go any lower than it is now, and we're not planning on raising it either! If the market were to drastically change, though, we do reserve the right to set a higher price further down the road.”

Last edited by a moderator:
Will the game be priced differently during and after Early Access?
“The price of the game won't go any lower than it is now, and we're not planning on raising it either! If the market were to drastically change, though, we do reserve the right to set a higher price further down the road.”
Yeah, the Grindea dev doesn't plan on doing sales. The best you can do is buy a 4 pack on the game's homepage to get a discount.

Wreckfest couldn't have put out a 4-pack? I might have been tempted at $15ish but ain't gonna bite for $20.
Do it. Then you can show up for my bro night.

I noticed Bad Rats was on sale for 50 cents. It actually doesn't look that bad, I'm kind of pondering buying it with my card money to see what the big joke is.

Meant to be there for Snow last night, but I was having trouble downloading anything on Steam. Finally fixed the problem, but by the time I got it downloaded it was already 1130, so maybe another time. F2P so maybe a candidate for another night? Unless its boring or you can't kill Spoder.

22.14 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: Price Alert: Unreal Deal Pack - 5,99 EUR (85%) - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/
22.14 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: Price Alert: Unreal Deal Pack - 5,99 USD (85%) - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/

MisterGlitch found actual good deal! This is almost unreal.
You know what, I'd be up for an UT3 Bro Night. I have the other games on disc, too (I've been waiting for Epic to stop being dicks and give us an option to redeem the keys on GOG, so...)

Meant to be there for Snow last night, but I was having trouble downloading anything on Steam. Finally fixed the problem, but by the time I got it downloaded it was already 1130, so maybe another time. F2P so maybe a candidate for another night? Unless its boring or you can't kill Spoder.
Too boring for me, if we do another one I won't be there

I thought that one Rockstar GTA V "sale" of the game at full price + some in-game cash was the lamest sale ever.  But now I see that Capcom is taking the lead: Their Lunar New Year deal on Dragon's Dogma is... the game at full price plus a PDF art book.

It seems like you just board around. I didn't expect that I missed much.
Tried it out the other day since I really wanted to go snowboarding after that snowstorm hit Philly.

Too boring. Uninstalled immediately.

But real life snowboarding is too expensive for me atm :|

WinGameStore has a Telltale Build-A-Bundle up.

http://www.wingamestore.com/build-a-bundle/5304

Most games come with Steam keys, but Tales from the Borderlands, Walking Dead S2, Game of Thrones and The Wolf Among Us do not. The prices aren't that good compared to previous sales.
Looks like you may not actually have to hit the 3, 5, and 7. Regardless of what it says, mine shows up 80% for 1-3, 83% for 4-5, and 85% for 6+. Not sure if it will let you check out though.

Never mind it says Pick More on the checkout button. Weird design for it to not let you buy 4 or 6 even at the lower discounts (or one at full price).

Looks like you may not actually have to hit the 3, 5, and 7. Regardless of what it says, mine shows up 80% for 1-3, 83% for 4-5, and 85% for 6+. Not sure if it will let you check out though.

Never mind it says Pick More on the checkout button. Weird design for it to not let you buy 4 or 6 even at the lower discounts (or one at full price).
Maybe I should do a bundle split of this. I'm looking at:

The Wolf Among Us (was sure I had it, key revoked?)

Jurassic Park: The Game

Tales of Monkey Island Complete

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People

All others are open:

The Walking Dead Season 1 - $3.75

The Walking Dead Season 2 - $3.75

Game of Thrones - $4.50

Tales from the Borderlands - $3.75

Sam & Max Season 1 - $3.00

Sam & Max Season 2 - $3.00

Sam & Max Season 3 - $3.00

Puzzle Agent - $0.75

Puzzle Agent 2 - $1.50

Hector: Badge of Carnage - $2.99

Back to the Future - $3.00

The Walking Dead: 400 Days - $0.75

Prices are only in effect if at least 3 more games are taken. PM me if interested.

22.14 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: Price Alert: Unreal Deal Pack - 5,99 EUR (85%) - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/
22.14 - M̱̱᷉i̱̱͚̱̚s̱̞̱ṯ̱̓e̱͏̱ṟ̫̱Glitch: Price Alert: Unreal Deal Pack - 5,99 USD (85%) - http://store.steampowered.com/sub/683/

MisterGlitch found actual good deal! This is almost unreal.
If you somehow don't have these (shame on you), buy them. Unless you hate first person shooters and fun, that is. UT2004 or UT3 would be fun for a bro-night. There's a few modes with some wacky vehicles and space ships that are fun. Some of the other stuff might be too hardcore 4 u.

Oh, also isn't there a F2P Unreal, Foxhack? You played that yet?
Shouldn't be, unless it's shady. Epic has never released it for free.

Unreal has a co-op mode that's fun, but it requires a mod and Unreal Tournament to run. I can't see anyone putting forth the effort required to get that going.

I was waiting for it to go free to play, but now that it's not I'm tempted to buy H1Z1 before the split into two game and price increase. I know I probably won't get around to playing it and it'll just go in my backlog though...

You know what, I'd be up for an UT3 Bro Night. I have the other games on disc, too (I've been waiting for Epic to stop being dicks and give us an option to redeem the keys on GOG, so...)
I'm always down for any of the UT's, it's one of my favorite series.

Unreal has a co-op mode that's fun, but it requires a mod and Unreal Tournament to run. I can't see anyone putting forth the effort required to get that going.
The new one is gonna be free, they have the pre alpha up.

Oh, also isn't there a F2P Unreal, Foxhack? You played that yet?
I haven't. I didn't even know it was available.

Eh? The site says "download for free". I just figured it was supported by microtransactions or something.

I think the new one will essentially be supported via UE4 licensing fees actually.  Unless things changed, last I heard there weren't going to be microtransactions.

EDIT: I read a little more.  I guess there will be community made paid mods...  that Epic will get a piece of.

I was waiting for it to go free to play, but now that it's not I'm tempted to buy H1Z1 before the split into two game and price increase. I know I probably won't get around to playing it and it'll just go in my backlog though...
It's still supposed to be f2p but from the posts I read don't expect that for another 2+ years.

bread's done
Back