Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Here is another entirely random post by me - does anyone here have a spare key from Shadows: A Price for our Sins?  It's been in 3 bundles, so I figure maybe there's a chance.  My gf is very interested in obtaining a copy for reasons.

I realize that this may be a long shot since the bundles are from a while back.
Thanks in advance to anyone who looks/might be able to help.

Special public thanks to indef for saving me $10!

Last edited by a moderator:
If you don't like the driving in Batman, I have some bad news about Mad Max...

(Well, the driving in Mad Max is ten times better and it makes a lot of sense. Too bad the physics engine tends to screw up gloriously once in a while.)
I was mostly trying for a sense of ironic humor as the two games I had considered playing over the next two weeks were Arkham Knight and Mad Max. Which both feature the same combat system and though I didn't really realize it, in the case of AK, a large focus on vehicle combat.

That said all the comments that followed on AK's vehicle combat really are depressing so maybe I should move on... Also I just realize I hadn't finished the Cold Heart DLC from Origins so I guess I don't have to make a decision right now.

Burger talk... I cannot think of a local burger that's better than a national(?)/regional chain but I could (and likely) am wrong about that. Either way I'll post burgers from the place my wife and I like the most.

large_fiveguys.JPG

Free peanuts, free toppings, and a large french fry (cooked in peanut oil) big enough to feed two... Yum, yum, yum!

I don't want the magic pretzels just handed to me. I want a mystery bag that could be caramel corn, pretzels or potato chips, so I feel like I really earned them when I buy 40 bags.
I'll sell you a mystery bag for $10, or if you subscribe to mystery bag monthly you can quadruple your chances of getting any of the 3 and it's only $20 a month, what a steal! If you subscribe 10 times, it'd almost guarantee you always get at least one bag of caramel corn, pretzels, or potato chips!

Deal talk, 12 is Better Than 6 is on sale at it's historical lowest ($2.49, which is 75% off) in a Steam weekly sale of all things. So I'm guessing that means it's bound to show up in a bundle pretty soon? Art looks awesome, and sounds like Hotline Miami in the Wild West.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/410110/
Thanks for reminding me of this. Got an email about this earlier and forgot. Guess I'll buy it so it can go in a bundle that I will then not want to buy because I already own it.

I'm afraid fakey-fakeybroing the gold version or stumbling upon a super cheap Uplay code is highly likely at this point ...I need a new drug.
What prices have you seen for gold uplay keys? The cheapest I saw was games planet UK which had it for 30% off at one point. Which was about 72 USD. Give or take exchange rates. It would be a much better price right now as the british pound and the Eruo both tanked... errr "bricked" today but they changed the discount to 25% off a week or 2 ago.

Luckily, as I really wanted it, I found a steam trader on steamgifts that has the gold version for 72 USD so I locked it in... but with Logitech and NVIDIA both having The Division uplay keys via keyboard or Video Card purchases right now a base copy and season pass purchase (when it comes out for individual sale) might be the way to go... Granted, you won't get the HAZMAT skins that way but I'm sure cooler stuff is going to be in game.

Rise of the Tomb Raider is $17.99 (Steam key) at Gamestop! It's US only btw. Pretty good deal for a pretty new pc game eh?
That's not 75% off but it is better than the new 66% off.. Seems like a really good deal and while I hated that they rebooted the series and changed its gameplay in its entirely Tomb Raider was a damn good game.

fuck me... I have no self control.

Edit 1: Double fuck! I paid tax on a digital item.

* Turns in his CAG credentials... Walks slowly away his head hung low*

And this just came out!

Y this brick-down so cheap for a brand new PC release?

EDIT:

That's not 75% off but it is better than the new 66% off.. Seems like a really good deal and while I hated that they rebooted the series and changed its gameplay in its entirely Tomb Raider was a damn good game.

fuck me... I have no self control.

Edit 1: Double fuck! I paid tax on a digital item.

* Turns in his CAG credentials... Walks slowly away his head hung low*
If you're playing ASAP and for a brand new title very quickly after release - that's a pretty good deal, TBH.

Regardless, keeping my CAG Card and holding back on this one. Too much other stuff to work on.

And this just came out!

Y this brick-down so cheap for a brand new PC release?

EDIT:

If you're playing ASAP and for a brand new title very quickly after release - that's a pretty good deal, TBH.
I don't know how GameStop operates but if they got boxed edition for their stores I could see them breaking them opening and putting them up on clearance. Was there boxed editions?

I booted it up and started on it, it will likely be easier to get done than an Arkham game for me in the next two weeks... I don't even want to imagine Riddler challenges in a Batmobile.

So far, its a very pretty game. If I hadn't seen the weather in the Division I would say its the best looking snow I had ever seen. That said it looks freaking cold as hell and thanks to some awesome camera angels I question Lara's sanity. No longer is she just a mass murder but one with a death wish. :p

Note: No season pass here... Pretty sure Arch said to pass on it when they posted their review of the game a few weeks(?) back.

you're just gonna keep on using that word like that because i called you out on it aren't ya?

fuck me
I don't think you understand how this thread works... EVERYONE is going to use that word now. (I think two others have now.)

I don't know how GameStop operates but if they got boxed edition for their stores I could see them breaking them opening and putting them up on clearance. Was there boxed editions?

I booted it up and started on it, it will likely be easier to get done than an Arkham game for me in the next two weeks... I don't even want to imagine Riddler challenges in a Batmobile.

So far, its a very pretty game. If I hadn't seen the weather in the Division I would say its the best looking snow I had ever seen. That said it looks freaking cold as hell and thanks to some awesome camera angels I question Lara's sanity. No longer is she just a mass murder but one with a death wish. :p

Note: No season pass here... Pretty sure Arch said to pass on it when they posted their review of the game a few weeks(?) back.

I don't think you understand how this thread works... EVERYONE is going to use that word now. (I think two others have now.)
You made the right choice as far as I'm concerned. Rise is a fantastic game with plenty of content (think it took me about 20 hours to play through). A steal at $18.

you're just gonna keep on using that word like that because i called you out on it aren't ya?

fuck me
brick1.jpg

Oh gross I didn't even realize they were pickled.

Refried beans would work, they're used in some torta recipes down here. It depends on the meat being used and the seasoning. Tomatillo is just... small green tomatoes, though we usually make a sauce out of them here at home.
I don't see why tomatillo wouldn't work just fine for pickling. Probably wouldn't be great eaten on its own, but it should work as an interesting condiment.

I've had a hamburger in Mexico that was topped with ham. It was good. I think. I was drinking, so maybe it was.

It may or may not have had an egg.
Ham's a basic everyday topping for burgers around here. Eggs aren't uncommon, either.

y u gotta brick down teh toaster like dat?
Toaster.JPG.opt622x466o0,0s622x466.JPG

I love the internet....

Edit- BTW the Rise of the Tomb Raider Deluxe edition (includes season pass) is only $31.49 @ Gamestop as well. $13.50 for the normally ~$30 pass is a good deal if you're into that sort of thing.

Second Edit - I'm a dumbass in not seeing the separate season pass info above. Why companies make bundles cost more than the items individually I'll never understand. I think I'm buying this (though I have way too much to play already).

In addition to this, the Season Pass also includes Expedition Card Packs and a batch of new outfits and weapon skins. You can find details of all of it below, along with an indication of release dates. The Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass costs $29.99.

• Endurance Mode – Releasing December 29: Lara will be tasked with surviving extreme conditions by scrounging, scavenging and crafting during the day. You start with nothing, and must find everything Lara needs to remain alive. She will also face threats from both man and beast by night. It’s basically woman-versus-wild and players will need to survive as long as they can. The DLC comes with a new outfit and weapon and a spot on the leaderboard.
  • Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch – Releasing in Early 2016: You saw the trailer from The Game Awards 2015 pre-show, which featured Lara exploring a “forbidden forest” in Siberia. It’s the area where a Soviet expedition vanished without a trace. Lara is looking for a missing man in an area called the Wicked Vale, but instead “finds a nightmare that she cannot explain.” Baba Yaga is rumored to be haunting the forbidden forest, but there may be more to the legend. The DLC features hours of gameplay which expands the story of the main campaign with an all new tomb filled with puzzles. It also comes with a new duds and a bow.
  • Cold Darkness Awakened – Releasing in 2016: A Cold War research base with dormant weapons has been breached, and it causes a “serious affliction” to spread through the wilds of Siberian. It has caused both man and beast to become “blood-thirsty, mindless killers.” Lara will need to survive waves of the infected while gathering their equipment and crafting additional gear on the fly. It features new enemies and challenges along with Lara needing to find a a way to stop or reverse the catastrophe. Includes a new outfit and weapon.
Expedition Card Packs

• Silver Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, guaranteed to contain at least one Uncommon Card.
  • Gold Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, guaranteed to contain at least one Rare Card.
  • Advantage Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, each of which will give Lara a distinct advantage while playing.
  • Challenge Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, each of which inflicts a restriction on Lara or another modifier that makes gameplay more difficult. Overcome challenges to earn bonus credits.
  • Wild Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, each of which will have a highly unique impact on gameplay. Cou;d contain “creative, crazy, or even Rare Cards .”
New outfits and weapon skins

• The Siberian Ranger Pack (available now) – Includes the “Siberian Ranger” outfit which increases Lara’s carrying capacity of all special ammunition, the “Accipiter Nox” Semi-Automatic Pistol skin, and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.
  • The Prophet’s Legacy Pack (available in 2016) – Includes the “Immortal Guardian” outfit that reduces Lara’s damage from Greek Fire, the “Piercing Truth” dagger and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.
  • The Ancient Vanguard Pack (available in 2016) – Includes the “Ancient Vanguard” outfit that reduces the delay before Lara regenerates her health, the “Guiding Light” Bow skin and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.
  • The Wilderness Survivor Pack (available in 2016) – Includes the “Nightshade” outfit that gives Lara the chance of looting an exotic animal resource from a common animal, the “Deathsong” Bloody Hatchet and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.

So some story content, survival mode & zombie horde mode.

Here is another entirely random post by me - does anyone here have a spare key from Shadows: A Price for our Sins? It's been in 3 bundles, so I figure maybe there's a chance. My gf is very interested in obtaining a copy for reasons.

I realize that this may be a long shot since the bundles are from a while back.
Thanks in advance to anyone who looks/might be able to help.
I got a win-win for you and your girlfriend. You watch like 20 I eat da pussy videos and get it on Tremor for 99 coins. Then you know...you know....YOU KNOW...you give her dat game... then you brick down on her.

In addition to this, the Season Pass also includes Expedition Card Packs and a batch of new outfits and weapon skins. You can find details of all of it below, along with an indication of release dates. The Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass costs $29.99.

• Endurance Mode – Releasing December 29: Lara will be tasked with surviving extreme conditions by scrounging, scavenging and crafting during the day. You start with nothing, and must find everything Lara needs to remain alive. She will also face threats from both man and beast by night. It’s basically woman-versus-wild and players will need to survive as long as they can. The DLC comes with a new outfit and weapon and a spot on the leaderboard.
  • Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch – Releasing in Early 2016: You saw the trailer from The Game Awards 2015 pre-show, which featured Lara exploring a “forbidden forest” in Siberia. It’s the area where a Soviet expedition vanished without a trace. Lara is looking for a missing man in an area called the Wicked Vale, but instead “finds a nightmare that she cannot explain.” Baba Yaga is rumored to be haunting the forbidden forest, but there may be more to the legend. The DLC features hours of gameplay which expands the story of the main campaign with an all new tomb filled with puzzles. It also comes with a new duds and a bow.
  • Cold Darkness Awakened – Releasing in 2016: A Cold War research base with dormant weapons has been breached, and it causes a “serious affliction” to spread through the wilds of Siberian. It has caused both man and beast to become “blood-thirsty, mindless killers.” Lara will need to survive waves of the infected while gathering their equipment and crafting additional gear on the fly. It features new enemies and challenges along with Lara needing to find a a way to stop or reverse the catastrophe. Includes a new outfit and weapon.
Expedition Card Packs

• Silver Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, guaranteed to contain at least one Uncommon Card.
  • Gold Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, guaranteed to contain at least one Rare Card.
  • Advantage Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, each of which will give Lara a distinct advantage while playing.
  • Challenge Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, each of which inflicts a restriction on Lara or another modifier that makes gameplay more difficult. Overcome challenges to earn bonus credits.
  • Wild Expedition Card Pack – A set of 5 Expedition Cards, each of which will have a highly unique impact on gameplay. Cou;d contain “creative, crazy, or even Rare Cards .”
New outfits and weapon skins

• The Siberian Ranger Pack (available now) – Includes the “Siberian Ranger” outfit which increases Lara’s carrying capacity of all special ammunition, the “Accipiter Nox” Semi-Automatic Pistol skin, and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.
  • The Prophet’s Legacy Pack (available in 2016) – Includes the “Immortal Guardian” outfit that reduces Lara’s damage from Greek Fire, the “Piercing Truth” dagger and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.
  • The Ancient Vanguard Pack (available in 2016) – Includes the “Ancient Vanguard” outfit that reduces the delay before Lara regenerates her health, the “Guiding Light” Bow skin and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.
  • The Wilderness Survivor Pack (available in 2016) – Includes the “Nightshade” outfit that gives Lara the chance of looting an exotic animal resource from a common animal, the “Deathsong” Bloody Hatchet and a card pack with two guaranteed rare cards and three other cards that have an increased chance at being rare.

So some story content, survival mode & zombie horde mode.
Hmmm, I'm usually a sucker for half-bricked zombie and horde modes. I might just brick down and buy the season pass even though those modes haven't been released yet. I'll have to think long and hard before I brick-down my money for this. The season pass will eventually brick-down to at least 75% off with GMG voucher on top though. That is only if the coupon bricks on top of the sale price which is usually the case on GMG.

TR 2013 DLC was hella lame. Any reason to believe this will be different?
Likely really lame... That said you can preview the outfit DLC and I got to admit its pretty nice quality. No bikini, or even a nice 1 piece so WTF but pretty cool nonetheless. (Why couldn't Tecmo have acquired Edios?)

Quick question... Has anyone tried to buy multiple copies of a digital only game from gamestop? Is it a limit of one?

I think they are fixing Tomb Raider.  Shows $59.99 when I add to cart.  Managed to get a season pass though.  I guess this brick down was really a brick glitch. 

Too lazy to post details, but the Verdun developers are giving away 300 free copies via facebook and twitter. There is an announcement on the game page on Steam with the contest links.

Too lazy to post details, but the Verdun developers are giving away 300 free copies via facebook and twitter. There is an announcement on the game page on Steam with the contest links.
Verdun is a pretty badass game. I might try to win some copies to resell.

I also didn't own Voxelized so thank you madjokiglitchbot. I bricked up the game to my account.

bread's done
Back