Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
No go for me, tried what you said and they denied me. Oh well, off to work now.
If I were you, I'd try again with a different person.

- Insist that you want the same treatment that other people got, constantly refer to the Reddit post.

- Be firm, even threaten to take your business elsewhere.

- If you get denied, say things like "How is that fair?" that others are getting treatment you feel you deserve.

That's the type of "attitude" I had. At first I was also denied and the person I was chatting with even copy/pasted the T&C of Bullets and Blades. Basically be mad, but don't be nasty or belligerent.

Might have to fakey Superhot.
On 2nd thought, its $24.99 on GMG MSRP, obviously cheaper with the slight discount they're offering + a coupon, but yea I'm not touching that price at this point, definitely will be waiting unless theres a glitch when it launches lol. I expect it to be $22.49 on Steam.

I probably should've pre-ordered when it was on the dev website for $14.99, but without any idea of when it was going to release I hesitated.

2 hour campaign according to a review. Yea, they can forget it at that price.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the type of "attitude" I had. At first I was also denied and the person I was chatting with even copy/pasted the T&C of Bullets and Blades. Basically be mad, but don't be nasty or belligerent.
I contacted them, spent three hours talking, sent them some ASCII boob pics to sweeten the deal and then swore I'd never shop there again.

Then I bought the Steam key from Newegg and told everyone I totally got the game from the promo.

On 2nd thought, its $24.99 on GMG MSRP, obviously cheaper with the slight discount they're offering + a coupon, but yea I'm not touching that price at this point, definitely will be waiting unless theres a glitch when it launches lol. I expect it to be $22.49 on Steam.

I probably should've pre-ordered when it was on the dev website for $14.99, but without any idea of when it was going to release I hesitated.

2 hour campaign according to a review. Yea, they can forget it at that price.
Hmm, if so then I suppose I'll be keeping an eye out for it on G2A since Kickstarter backers get Steam and DRM-free versions.

I contacted them, spent three hours talking, sent them some ASCII boob pics to sweeten the deal and then swore I'd never shop there again.

Then I bought the Steam key from Newegg and told everyone I totally got the game from the promo.
Sucks for you

jo48sq2.jpg

If I were you, I'd try again with a different person.

- Insist that you want the same treatment that other people got, constantly refer to the Reddit post.
- Be firm, even threaten to take your business elsewhere.
- If you get denied, say things like "How is that fair?" that others are getting treatment you feel you deserve.

Or , you know, don't be an entitled brat and just let it go.

Reminds of when Idiotekque was all proud of bitching out Amazon chat on a regular basis to constantly get free shit.

Do you really want to be this guy?

d71b49d3a9a8afa239cba558ad23fdeaeecc696d_full.jpg

Sweet, finally was able to log into Alienware.

"All keys claimed!"

fuck

Apparently I already own this game from an old bundle. I am now part of the CAG elite!

Was anyone able to get an extra from the Alienware giveaway? I've been wanting to get Primal Carnage Extinction for some time now, it's the sequel right? I was able to log into my account several times, but it kept on kicking me out when clicking on the actual giveaway. Been trying since there was about 2600 left lol

Was anyone able to get an extra from the Alienware giveaway? I've been wanting to get Primal Carnage Extinction for some time now, it's the sequel right? I was able to log into my account several times, but it kept on kicking me out when clicking on the actual giveaway. Been trying since there was about 2600 left lol
ya der eh.....me too der...tanks....

if ya coud trow in der one of dose Rize of Da Tomb Raider keys too, dat would be dandy!

Haha yeah I'm guessing you had trouble getting it too, had like 5 tabs open and kept on refreshing each by it wasn't working.
Actually I have zero expectations of getting a key....it was free, the site always gets kicked in the junk and is unaccessible and it will be available in some other cheap ass bundle at some point....so I don't really give a flying fucknut....

I really just wanted to post with a "Yooper" accent...

You guys should really be in glitchy bro chat.  Good things happen there:

3:55 PM - Tomasety III: SuperHOT is only 10$ on Nuuvem. VPN only required to put it on your cart, works fine with non-Brazilian paypal!

You guys should really be in glitchy bro chat. Good things happen there:

3:55 PM - Tomasety III: SuperHOT is only 10$ on Nuuvem. VPN only required to put it on your cart, works fine with non-Brazilian paypal!
lol I saw that in my activity feed (posted by BernardoOne), without the need to be in hangout chat

I wonder if that's where Tom got it from.

Actually I have zero expectations of getting a key....it was free, the site always gets kicked in the junk and is unaccessible and it will be available in some other cheap ass bundle at some point....so I don't really give a flying fucknut....

I really just wanted to post with a "Yooper" accent...
Oh yeah I kinda didn't understand what you were saying lol.

Does any regular need a Primal Carnage Extinction key?  (Sorry S3600, I don't recognize you, but if no regs need it then you will be the first to get it). 

Tried to give it to rcsample, but said duplicate product code.  Oh well.  

Does any regular need a Primal Carnage Extinction key? (Sorry S3600, I don't recognize you, but if no regs need it then you will be the first to get it).

Tried to give it to rcsample, but said duplicate product code. Oh well.
No problem man, I don't really post often at all, but I'm trying to post more actively :)

any1 interested in Bierzerkers as a potential bro night event? it turned free to play

http://store.steampowered.com/app/348460/

it is a 5 vs 5 game, so i would need atleast 6-8 ppl
To be honest, I was hoping you'd misspelled Bearzerkers, but that one is only local MP apparently.

This game looks like it could be cool. If you want to get the most people to show up I suggest you schedule it for a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in March at 10:00 PM - Anyone that is free right now should be good.

To be honest, I was hoping you'd misspelled Bearzerkers, but that one is only local MP apparently.  

This game looks like it could be cool.  If you want to get the most people to show up I suggest you schedule it for a Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday in March at 10:00 PM - Anyone that is free right now should be good. 
march is full, lOL

bread's done
Back