Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hmm, 50% off Final Fantasy V, VI and Lightning Returns isn't terrible considering how chintzy Square is with their FF sales and how few stores carry those vs the older releases, but 75% of even 66% would be better. :p
Tempted to get that Lighting Returns seems like that is the cheapest it's been

Sexist joke as a follow up. What a surprise.
I was going to just go with the smartass comment but I can't seem to just skip it. Have you ever listened to a Nicki Minaj song or watched a video? Anaconda is all about her being a teenage boys fantasy. And how about a snip of the song:

Pussy put his ass to sleep, now he calling me NyQuil

Now that bang, bang, bang

I let him hit it cause he slang cocaine

He toss my salad like his name Romaine
Yeah, me implying I masturbate to that is the issue here...

I wrote a nice tutorial on how to put CAGNewbie on your ignore list a few weeks ago, but I can put it up again if y'all sexists need a reminder.

Last edited by a moderator:
If sexism on here is like racism in the real world then I'm pretty much sure every damned one of you is an -ist.  You can just fill in with any because people don't care whether it's true or not.

160111_featured.jpg
uaoe4xeaotm3bjwtcqtr.jpg

I wrote a nice tutorial on how to put CAGNewbie on your ignore list a few weeks ago, but I can put it up again if y'all sexists need a reminder.
I can use it, feminist playboy pimp like me don't need my women seeing CAGNewbie posting with his non-sexists non-feminist ways.

Look I'm going to take a rare moment to get serious here for a minute.

If you're a very serious person and/or offended easily and/or doesn't get snark and sarcasm very well unless you're MysterD because we're pretty much stuck with him and he at least rolls with it even if he doesn't get it then you're probably not going to have a good time hanging around this place or get along with the regulars very well.

Okay serious hat off.

Ok some quick Gears of Bro impressions.

Got avg of 55 fps in the benchmark with everything on normal at 1080p. Went in the campaign and getting alot of microstutters but other than that it looks nice and has full online multiplayer. Seems like it runs at borderless windowed all the time, which is odd. Just needs a patch or two and it should be better optimized. I'm playing on a 280x btw. They say low textures take up 2gb so I might try to lower textures since I only got 3gb vram. This game is vram hungry. Need moar vram!

Ok some quick Gears of Bro impressions.

Got avg of 55 fps in the benchmark with everything on normal at 1080p. Went in the campaign and getting alot of microstutters but other than that it looks nice and has full online multiplayer. Seems like it runs at borderless windowed all the time, which is odd. Just needs a patch or two and it should be better optimized. I'm playing on a 280x btw. They say low textures take up 2gb so I might try to lower textures since I only got 3gb vram. This game is vram hungry. Need moar vram!
That's not good. Needs to be 30fps or lower for that console cinematic experience.

Both of you have no idea how sexism works.
I...but...I mean...you can not possibly be serious. I always feel vulgarity is the second worst response to any argument (an emoticon is the worst)...but this time I'll make an exception. To quote my ex-girlfriends grandmother "You need really need some dick." Now I going to watch the Republican debate, at least they'll have some sensible, level headed, truthful and respectful discussion.

Look I'm going to take a rare moment to get serious here for a minute.

If you're a very serious person and/or offended easily and/or doesn't get snark and sarcasm very well unless you're MysterD because we're pretty much stuck with him and he at least rolls with it even if he doesn't get it then you're probably not going to have a good time hanging around this place or get along with the regulars very well.

Okay serious hat off.
I'm good for a bit, just picked up 5 snark.

200px-Monster_snark.PNG

The Square-Enix Weekend Sale has already begun on the Steam store and features most if not all of the games that GameStop had on sale last weekend if anybody missed those.  Some of the prices are a bit cheaper.  For instance, a few of the keys I bought for $1.79 last week are going for $1.49 on the Steam store. 

Those crappy sale prices made me LOL. I'm sure someone will find SOMETHING....
Final Fantasy V, VI, and Lightning Returns aren't bad if you've got steam wallet. I believe they're only sold on 3 stores: Steam, Square Enix, and GMG. GMG's probably the only store that will have it cheaper than 50% off eventually (50% off + 20% off coupon).

In regards to the Squeenix sale...if anybody likes stealth and has never played the earlier Thief games do yourself a favor and just drop the 1.74 for one of them. I played Thief 1 for the first time about a year and a half ago and despite its age it's easily my favorite stealth game of all time.

I'll also vouch for Thief: Gold Edition (1999) - it's a great stealth game, to say the least.

Somehow, never got around to Thief 2: The Metal Age, even though I do own it (from retail in the Thief Collection). Probably other games got in the way, as usual - and I never got around to it. I really should get around to it, though.

I did like Thief: Deadly Shadows & Thief (2014) quite a damn bit - but, they're both just not on the level of Thief: Gold (1999)

I'll also vouch for Thief: Gold Edition (1999) - it's a great stealth game, to say the least.

Somehow, never got around to Thief 2: The Metal Age, even though I do own it (from retail in the Thief Collection). Probably other games got in the way, as usual - and I never got around to it. I really should get around to it, though.

I did like Thief: Deadly Shadows & Thief (2014) quite a damn bit - but, they're both just not on the level of Thief: Gold (1999).
is there mod that make the original Thief less dated?

I just wish that they update and modernize the interface/graphic a bit while keeping the good gameplay intact

Woohoo, March Humble Monthly reveal day!  Time for them to make me look like a real chump and steal my 10.80.  (already own ARK)

In regards to the Squeenix sale...if anybody likes stealth and has never played the earlier Thief games do yourself a favor and just drop the 1.74 for one of them. I played Thief 1 for the first time about a year and a half ago and despite its age it's easily my favorite stealth game of all time.
I bought them back when Tony was running Amazon PC deals still. Still in my backlog.

bread's done
Back