Steam+ Deals Mega Thread (All PC Gaming Deals)

Neuro5i5

CAGiversary!
Feedback
151 (100%)
This thread will attempt to provide a place to discuss past/present/future PC gaming deals. While mainly focusing on Steam games, any standout sales may also be presented. I will not be updating every Daily/Weekly/etc. sale. The tools to help individuals become a smarter shopper will be provided below.

See this POST for links to store sale pages, threads of interest and other tools to help you become a more informed PC game shopper.

Last edited:
Hi Bros. I just dropped by for a little attention. In my opinion, Jet's slab pizza may actually be made from bricks. I base this on the fact that, while somewhat tasty, it does later reform into said slab on the way out. Watching that DI clip didn't help the queasiness either with all the monsters spurting out of the winking nipples. That's some twisted shit right there. In other news, my daughter turns 18 today and I don't want to see any of you moran preverts sniffing around. Daddy's packing heat. I gave her about 50 fundle bodder keys to start her own Steam hoard 'cause I'm an enabler.

That is all. Later Bros! :beer: :grouphug:
No worries. She's 18. Booby lost interest right there.

I probably don't want to absorb the great CAGNewbie's wrath.... but clique. The word is clique. Click is the sound my tongue makes on the roof of my mouth when I read some of the stupid fuck lately and your name is always involved somehow.
In my opinion, which is a fact, as I based it on facts, it's actually spelled Klikkue. I based that on the fact that my opinions are facts and my Philosophy teacher would agree with me if he weren't busy with his day job at the Dairy Queen.

Hey guys, I am buying The Division directly on Uplay for full retail. I am using a VPN to change to the most expensive region worldwide and making sure I am charged tax and VAT.

CAGNoobziePie Out!
FoxyPie, er I mean CAGNoobziePie; do we also get a BroFist or is that out now?

I had to "like" your comment and several others as comedy gold.

My Domino's post didn't receive enough likes, so instead I went to a Dollar General down the road and got Tombstone frozen pizza.  It's on the Presto Pizzazz pizza cooker right now.

I knew you guys would want to know.

or sometimes it is
I'm confused. Why is this bad? I got the new Poke 3DS.. I like it. I play a different set of games on there than I do on here. In fact, thanks to my 3DS preferences, I might just buy that farming game on PC. Which I would have NEVER EVER thought would have been considered even a year ago.

Edit: Nevermind. Just read the CagN is up to BS in the other threads too.

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried BDO.  The cash shop completely ruined it for me.  No way you get a F2P/P2W cash shop in a B2P game.  The stats on the 30 dollar underwear are ridiculous.

Anyone fakey that Black Desert Online yet? Looks fun and has gamepad support too.
Okay first off the name makes it sound like one of the kajillion Tom Clancey games. I imagine dudes in fatigues shooting shit in Iraq or Afghanistan or some crap but for the shits and grins I Googled and it's nothing like I thought.

Black Desert Online is a sandbox-oriented massively multiplayer online role-playing game..
Hmm could be interesting. I'm listening.

by Korean video game developer...
hoB6SiM.gif

I can't think of any Korean MMO I actually liked or played for any length of time. Also I Googled screenshots and the people look like creepy porcelain dolls like Asians like to make [customspoiler=when they mod for the Sims]
hx0yxZE.jpg
[/customspoiler] and crap.

If you like pvp MMOs it is supposed to be a pretty good game. Keep having a RL buddy bug me to play and hes a big pvp fan. The fact that it looks more pay 2 win than I am comfortable with also turns me off of it.

I'm personally going with Papa Johns tonight.
Good choice. :D/

No worries. She's 18. Booby lost interest right there.
You're damn right. 18 year olds are still as dumb as bricks. 21+ for this guy. :bouncy:

Man I hate PVP. If I play an MMO I want to grow flowers and bake cakes and shit.
Gonna have to say I agree. I vastly prefer PvE/questing/co-op and other silly shit. I usually only get into PvP when I'm at endgame, which is when I feel most people should get into it, as a way to extend their playtime rather than serve as the sole focus.

Also, Korean MMOs are innately designed to suck up all your money, B2P or not. THANKS NEXON.

I still like classic MapleStory though.

You're damn right. 18 year olds are still dumb as bricks. 21+ for this guy. :bouncy:
21 year olds are also dumb as bricks. the key demographic is 55-65, as they are old enough to be mature and wise but dementia hasn't set in yet either. plus you lock them up right before the cash into those sweet, sweet retirement checks

My Domino's post didn't receive enough likes, so instead I went to a Dollar General down the road and got Tombstone frozen pizza. It's on the Presto Pizzazz pizza cooker right now.

I knew you guys would want to know.
I decided to try a Casey's Pizza tonight. For a pizza that gets delivered by a gas station, it isn't half bad. When you factor in the fact that it costs more than Domino's and comes from a gas station, that is bad.

21 year olds are also dumb as bricks. the key demographic is 55-65, as they are old enough to be mature and wise but dementia hasn't set in yet either. plus you lock them up right before the cash into those sweet, sweet retirement checks
Don't forget all the sweet discounts and AARP perks. As much cheap McDonald's coffee as you can handle!

Hi Bros. I just dropped by for a little attention. In my opinion, Jet's slab pizza may actually be made from bricks. I base this on the fact that, while somewhat tasty, it does later reform into said slab on the way out. Watching that DI clip didn't help the queasiness either with all the monsters spurting out of the winking nipples. That's some twisted shit right there. In other news, my daughter turns 18 today and I don't want to see any of you moran preverts sniffing around. Daddy's packing heat. I gave her about 50 fundle bodder keys to start her own Steam hoard 'cause I'm an enabler.

That is all. Later Bros! :beer: :grouphug:
Reverse the 1 and 8 and then I'd be interested.

I saw people snapping this up and checked it out. My first reaction was... RPG Maker -- I'm out. Turns out the game is not RPG Maker -- I'm in.

... and is a one-person production. Ok, so lots of those don't turn out well either.

Ultimately, I decided to wishlist and wait for the bundle. It does look promising and I'm pretty sure I'll actually play it once it finds its way into my Library.

I do think a lot of people will be like me though and think RPG Maker and head for the hills.
Yes, it was a one man project 4 years in the making but it's definitely worth picking up. There's only one character in the game that screams RPG maker but that shouldn't stop you from buying and supporting an indie developer :)

i'm watching a stream of it to see what all the hubbub is about. first the guy was playing a minigame where you navigate a minecart through rng levels, then went on to a Binding of Isaac ripoff, and i'm like fuckING NOPE!

that and a review i read said it was a mix of Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing seems like a trip to the dentist for me. but hey, i like mindless arpg's and turn based strategy, so what the hell do i know?
It's more Harvest Moon than anything. While I have never really played Animal Crossing, the only real Animal Crossing influences in Stardew Valley are the collecting of house decorations (wallpaper, flooring, furniture) and donating minerals/gems to the library. Also watching someone else play a game is not as fun as playing it yourself.

If I actually did get the Division free I'd give it away and then buy Stardew Valley.
Trade me.

Im thinking about Stardew now as well....since I has $9 in steambucks. (sorry..gabenbucks)
You might as well, you're already 60% of the way there.

Just to maybe save you guys: Stardew Valley still has a lot of bugs that need to be patched, and that are actively being patched. Irreplaceable tools going missing, automatic sorting eating items, crab pots duplicating themselves infinitely and filling your inventory... I'm waiting for the first sale, since most of the bugs should be ironed out by them.
Just to update you guys: the developer has been actively patching the game as bugs arises, irreplaceable tools no longer go missing, and crab pots no longer duplicate. There are no game-breaking bugs that I know of at the moment, and I've got 94 hours in the game. The bugs are rare and if any, do not occur frequently. Afterall, he is a ConcernedApe.

I'm personally going with Papa Johns tonight. But I've also been eyeballing Stardew Valley at full price... so no one should listen to me.
Hi. My name is Lane and I am the expert of all things cute and weird. Listen to me. Buy Stardew Valley.

I am living the life as a lesbian farmer with my own brewery and vineyard.
BnZf4By.jpg

IjFONEA.jpg

Occasionally I do bring corn to guys who request it from cute girls. (and my wife gets jealous)
5w2OoKr.jpg

And this is my best friend, Linus the hobo.
Kb7H6xL.jpg

I will do some stupid shit for free games but the HRK bullshit is more than I can stomach. Would rather sign up random people for car insurance quotes on tremor.

how's that working for you? does it taste "fresh outta the oven"? been eyeing something like that for a while.
I've looked at those at the discount stores, but then I think do I really need ANOTHER super specific kitchen appliance, Though I do love my frozen pizza.

Also, I finally ran out of my chances for a Hot Random Key! No luck, but gave me something to do while I work.

how's that working for you? does it taste "fresh outta the oven"? been eyeing something like that for a while.
And that pretty much sums up what I got out of the thread today.

Looking at a Dell S2716DG or an Asus ROG Swift. Judging by the prices the ROG swift is higher despite only having a display port and is an older monitor than the Dell.

Is there any advantage of getting the ROG Swift over the Dell? I know they're both TN, but they're true 8-bit and I don't want to drop $800+ on an IPS GSYNC right now.

Fart Cry Primal is fun but its only 10 hrs long and thats with taking over most of the outposts too. I played some Superhot and it's alright but doesn't really do much for me.

I've looked at those at the discount stores, but then I think do I really need ANOTHER super specific kitchen appliance, Though I do love my frozen pizza.
It's really not super specific. It can be used to cook anything that you'd cook on a half sheet pan in the oven (chicken, fish, fries, cookies, etc). It actually works pretty well since you don't have to heat up the whole oven to cook a little bit of stuff.

Damn. I have plenty of games I can and want to play and instead I'm sitting on CAG refreshing to see if any deals, keys or glitches have been posted or anything humorous. Basically +1ing.

Why is there nothing about Backlogging being contagious in the Terms of Service and stuff when you sign up? :shock:

Fallout 4 Uncut (German Amazon)

Steam: 54,99€ (US $60.55)

Retail: 39,98€ (US $44.02)

...gonna shut up and go be bored elsewhere play summat now :ziplip: 

bread's done
Back